Neil and Nile Wilson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Nile’s sister dating his new cameraman - she seems to have infiltrated herself into that group massively all of a sudden. She’s everywhere they go.
I think it’s because she’s managing the group with their content. But I don’t know for sure.

Im shocked she was earning 50k a year from her consulting job straight out of Cambridge, didnt she have a gap year before starting her grad job though? To say Nile says she got a company car included she seemed to spend an awful lot of time on trains and if it really was 50k a year id guess she would of bought an house or large property.

Im shocked she was earning 50k a year from her consulting job straight out of Cambridge, didnt she have a gap year before starting her grad job though? To say Nile says she got a company car included she seemed to spend an awful lot of time on trains and if it really was 50k a year id guess she would of bought an house or large property.
She makes way more than that because she was also managing Nile’s company for him whilst at uni wasn’t she? Plus her YouTube was instantly monetised due to her brothers following and selling those planners. I find her relationship with Nile and needing to be with him and his friends constantly kind of nice but a bit full on too

I really like Nile but he’s feeding a lot of people at the minute. Ash, Luke, his cameraman, his sister are all making money on the back of his popularity. His ex Emily only has a platform thanks to him also. As nice as Joanna is her content is basically out takes and tagging along to Nile’s things

I wonder if Nile and Anna Maynard are together. They seem like they would be a cute couple. Not sure if I’m getting platonic or flirty vibe from them.

Reactions: 2
Was just about to say which one of the boys is dating Anna Maynard since she keeps popping up

I find it weird his sister is in everything he does and is always bff’s with his love interests immediately

Reactions: 1
Was just about to say which one of the boys is dating Anna Maynard since she keeps popping up

I find it weird his sister is in everything he does and is always bff’s with his love interests immediately
Right? I get that Joanna is very close to Nile and the family, as well as his friends. And that’s great but I cannot imagine someone glued to my side constantly.

Right? I get that Joanna is very close to Nile and the family, as well as his friends. And that’s great but I cannot imagine someone glued to my side constantly.
She’s getting tedious constantly being everywhere he goes. Her content is basically his content with her doing something in it

not sure why you’d go to Oxford or Cambridge to then become a youtuber and fool around with a bunch of boys that live like students. I reckon she’s seeing Ashley or the new camera guy - who is he? He just popped up from nowhere and moved in.

She’s getting tedious constantly being everywhere he goes. Her content is basically his content with her doing something in it

not sure why you’d go to Oxford or Cambridge to then become a youtuber and fool around with a bunch of boys that live like students. I reckon she’s seeing Ashley or the new camera guy - who is he? He just popped up from nowhere and moved in.
I agree 100%. I love her and the guys but I feel like she should have her own life and space. I feel like it is a privilege to be able to go to one of the top Universities and to be able to get a good job from the start. She’s a brilliant young woman with a bright future and she has her own thing going on, apart from Nile and the rest of the crew.
I’ve always wondered if she and Ashley are dating. The camera man is also Niles editor who has done their videos for a while now, if I’m not mistaken.

If him and Anna Maynard do get into a 'relationship' I feel like it'll be a PR relationship

I'm also interested with him constantly looking for new highs, how bad his come down will be

Reactions: 3
If him and Anna Maynard do get into a 'relationship' I feel like it'll be a PR relationship

I'm also interested with him constantly looking for new highs, how bad his come down will be
I feel bad for him because his life with gymnastics is all that he knows and now that he’s retired, it doesn’t seem like he has a real sense of direction in life. I wonder if he’d ever consider gymnastics coaching full time or going back to school.
I do hope he does find his feet in something beyond what he is already. Social media as a job is fine for now but it won’t last forever.

On Joanna's channel they did a couples Acro Yoga challenge and if Neil and Anna are together Im not sure it will last as I didnt love the way he spoke to her. He is quite competitive and gets a bit arsey if he doesnt do well in these challenges and he made it clear IMO he felt Anna was a weak link lol made it feel a bit awkward.

Also felt bad cause I wondered if he thought what I was thinking that Emily would have smashed that 😂

On Joanna's channel they did a couples Acro Yoga challenge and if Neil and Anna are together Im not sure it will last as I didnt love the way he spoke to her. He is quite competitive and gets a bit arsey if he doesnt do well in these challenges and he made it clear IMO he felt Anna was a weak link lol made it feel a bit awkward.

Also felt bad cause I wondered if he thought what I was thinking that Emily would have smashed that 😂
I think if they are together (I think they are why else would she be with him all the time suddenly)
That she’s using him, I saw a video of hers that basically she couldn’t afford to live in London anymore and needed to move back home. Nile is very popular, rich and can help her out. I think she thinks she’s way better than someone like Nile.

I’m not loving how they’ve basically tried to make a group thing where they all film very similar stuff and are basically living together etc.

He’s gone full on influencer level of taking the piss.

Asking for make up artists for TOMORROW. For a load of them.
Says they will hire then does a smirk and says hire I mean we might ask for a couple of you, it’s great exposure.

you know what’s also great Nile. People being able to pay their bills when millionaires aren’t taking the piss out of them.

Does Joanna have a job or is she just doing YouTube now? Idk if she's dating Ash or Luke or if they're just clickbaiting

I havent watched his videos in a while, he seems to have gone the vapid influencer route

What is it with people getting real legit academic degrees from Cambridge and then dropping it all to make mediocre, intermittent YouTube content as seemingly their main source of income? Joanna, Holly, Emily.... there's way too many of them. It doesn't say good things about the university tbh that of all the millions of candidates that is who they picked. Imagine how many rejected candidates really wanted to learn and use their degree subject for something where it might actually be helpful?

Does Joanna have a job or is she just doing YouTube now? Idk if she's dating Ash or Luke or if they're just clickbaiting

I havent watched his videos in a while, he seems to have gone the vapid influencer route
Think they are just click baiting it, constantly

who’s the new girl who Joanna apparently met a year ago online but they are now best friends and live together? I like Luke and Ashley but I just think Joanna could have managed them without going full on content creator herself. Her videos are mostly spin offs of theirs and Nile’s

I know Nile is a bit down atm but he can be a downer in videos which defeats the point of watching, prefer his sisters vids now. Though wish she's do more training/diet/daily routine vlogs.

Ash is funny as well. Can give or take the rest.

I know Nile is a bit down atm but he can be a downer in videos which defeats the point of watching, prefer his sisters vids now. Though wish she's do more training/diet/daily routine vlogs.

Ash is funny as well. Can give or take the rest.
His sister is a hanger on. Her new best friend is a hanger on. They are besties but only met a year ago?

And stop click baiting getting with your brothers friends it’s bleeping weird. Imagine going to a top university and resorting to that