Neighbours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else want this stupid cult storyline to end, it's really getting on my nerves now hopefully it stops well before neighbours ends.

Reactions: 9
Looking through the Instagram photos of Colette Mann to have a nosy about her co stars on the blue ticks. I can see the likes of Zara, Chloe and Mel have all either liked her posts or commented on them recently. That gives a good idea of people who like her. Interestingly though they are all white so if she's racist maybe that's why I can't see anything from characters like Levis.....

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Looking through the Instagram photos of Colette Mann to have a nosy about her co stars on the blue ticks. I can see the likes of Zara, Chloe and Mel have all either liked her posts or commented on them recently. That gives a good idea of people who like her. Interestingly though they are all white so if she's racist maybe that's why I can't see anything from characters like Levis.....
I've seen her and the actor who plays Levi interacting with each other on Instagram.

Reactions: 2
Anyone else want this stupid cult storyline to end, it's really getting on my nerves now hopefully it stops well before neighbours ends.
I think it ends next week as part of the recent episode of her going on a road trip. A lot of the cast will be leaving before the end because they won't see the point of doing a contract extension for the sake of a few months to see them through to the end. Jemma will be on UK television probably in some drama that's for sure. Her family name will have her swimming in work back in the UK. I bet she's glad to be coming home. She's been away from her closest family for a long time and during a pandemic wouldn't have been easy.

I've seen her and the actor who plays Levi interacting with each other on Instagram.
Recently? Looking through his recent Instagram posts she hasn't liked or commented on any of them as far as I can see.

I think it ends next week as part of the recent episode of her going on a road trip. A lot of the cast will be leaving before the end because they won't see the point of doing a contract extension for the sake of a few months to see them through to the end. Jemma will be on UK television probably in some drama that's for sure. Her family name will have her swimming in work back in the UK. I bet she's glad to be coming home. She's been away from her closest family for a long time and during a pandemic wouldn't have been easy.

Recently? Looking through his recent Instagram posts she hasn't liked or commented on any of them as far as I can see.
It might have been on Chris Milligan's lkst, but I have seen them interact.

I hope her acting improves if she's ever on TV again, her being cast in neighbours was pure nepotism

Reactions: 3
Yes the pair of the cult members are getting on my nerves, especially the woman! Glad I wasn't watching when the storyline first started and sorry it's resurfaced. I thought with Karl it might have been the stress of the show ending, you hear about people going grey overnight with shock etc, so glad it wasn't. I know Karl and Susan as actors have come out as saying that they are more than grateful/ lucky to have been in it 25 plus yes, but think it was still a shock that it was ending completely.. So glad hair situation wasn't a by product of that.

Reactions: 1
I saw on Zima's instagram that they had a farewell party for Jenna before she was going back the UK...

definitely prefer this head
I think he's nice to look at, but Pierce number 2 was the better actor and looked more like Hendrix. However, having said that I'm glad we're getting OG Pierce back.

Reactions: 4
I'm really enjoying the very natural vibe between Mackenzie and Hendrix in these scenes. She is acting really well at the moment but it's also obvious they clearly get on in real life too.

Weirdly I thought Hendrix and Pierce looked quite alike today. I always thought he was a better face fit with new face Pierce before.

I think he's nice to look at, but Pierce number 2 was the better actor and looked more like Hendrix. However, having said that I'm glad we're getting OG Pierce back.
I just found out that Don Hany (Pierce no 2) is married to the lady who used to play Vanessa! It would be lovely to see her and Lucas back in the finale.

Reactions: 5
I’m sure I read that Lucas is coming back but it didn’t mention Vanessa.
i never knew Pierce no. 2 is married to her.
There are so many connections with neighbours like Sonya (Eve Moray) being married to Tad in real life and Stefan Dennis’ real wife blowing up lassisters.
i always like finding out about things like that. Off to Google Pierce no. 2 now 😁

Reactions: 7
I just found out that Don Hany (Pierce no 2) is married to the lady who used to play Vanessa! It would be lovely to see her and Lucas back in the finale.
Alin Sumarwata what a stunner she was, I would love to see her return with Lucas. Just checked out her Instagram count that's very out of date and on her more recent photos she's got her hair shaved down the sides so looks different.

There are so many connections with neighbours like Sonya (Eve Moray) being married to Tad in real life and Stefan Dennis’ real wife blowing up lassisters.
i always like finding out about things like that. Off to Google Pierce no. 2 now 😁
Sonya being married to Tad is my new favourite bit of Neighbours trivia.

Reactions: 5
Sonya being married to Tad is my new favourite bit of Neighbours trivia.
The only bit of Neighbours trivia I have is that Janelle and Joe Scully were married in real life

• Wow
The only bit of Neighbours trivia I have is that Janelle and Joe Scully were married in real life
Janae was with the guy who played Dan the teacher married to Libby, for a while (he was way older, I think she was about 18 at the time) but now she's just had a baby with the guy who was Chris's nurse boyfriend briefly (and he was in Home and Away). They both seem to be doing really well in America.

Just caught up on Friday's episode, thought it was really well done... It was a special episode as they didn't have the theme tune at the beginning and listed the cast at the end instead..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.