Neighbours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate when people come back to the same show as a new character. When someone has been in as long as three years that really is taking the piss on us viewers. She looks nothing like Terese either. She's got a pear shaped head and Terese a strawberry.
She does look quite like Imogen though.

Reactions: 2
I thought she looked like Pierce number 2 in drag 😂🤣

I hate when people come back to the same show as a new character. When someone has been in as long as three years that really is taking the piss on us viewers. She looks nothing like Terese either. She's got a pear shaped head and Terese a strawberry.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I thought she looked like Pierce number 2 in drag 😂🤣
I can't see today's episode on my My 5. I am going to watch at 6 live, don't know what's going on again. Last time it happened I emailed and they sorted it very quickly to be fair. I will keep my eye on it, it's bad enough it's finishing without messing about with the play back.

Reactions: 1
I've heard from friends of friends in the industry that there is still a very slight glimmer of hope that it will be saved in some capacity - perhaps even a one-hour show airing weekly.

I'm thinking a fake death (Paul) ... make it look real enough for the finale, but work on a clever way to bring him back if the show is thrown a lifeline.
I’ve just binged 10 episodes today and it was so good, quite like a drama if that makes sense. I think it would work like that

I’m lowkey devastated that they never did a lesbian affair storyline with Susan.

All those years of handwringing over Karl’s wandering eye, only for him to catch her in a clinch with another woman! The drama writes itself.

Reactions: 4
Almost time for a new thread, we need a good title suggestion for the final thread

I’m going to full cheese with my suggestion 😂:

“Neighbours: that’s when good tattlers become good friends”

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Levi loves a cringe-fest doesn’t he?
Yes haven't watched today's yet, but know what's coming.. Glad that him and Freya are getting together though. I might be the only one that is! Just think Freya let her heart rule her head for a while, then was put in a position where who knows what we would have done in that position? She has shown redeeming qualities since, like volunteering and going after Harlow..

Didn’t like him when he came in but have switched opinion over the last few weeks and now really fancy him! I like him and Freya together. Good chemistry.
I like him and them together as well. I hope she stands up to him a bit and doesn’t let him be so overly soppy like he normally gets

I like him and them together as well. I hope she stands up to him a bit and doesn’t let him be so overly soppy like he normally gets
I think they are more suited than him and Bea. I didn't mind him with Amy, but he suits Freya more. I think he's gorgeous and now Ned's gone, he's all we've got as eye candy

I really hope and pray that, like Emmerdale and Corrie, a channel here shows it right from the beginning. Not sure how that would work as it was shown on different channels here whereas they were both shown on so I suppose it depends who owns the rights to it all.
I would love to rewatch the House of Trouser era and to lust over Mal and Billy Kennedy etc 😍

NOOOOOO! That has blown my mind (Sonya and Tad). In my head he's still this cheeky wee chappy and she always seemed so much older than me (she's only 2 years older) but her character was always so boring and frumpy. I just can't see them together 😂. Away to Google if there any more bizarre pairings....

I knew Therese's mum looked familiar. She was already in the soap for 3 years way back in 2004 as momma to the Cammeniti girls. I remember them more than her..
She was in Prisoner Cell Block H as a Greek prostitute too (y)

I hope they put Chloe with Pierce and not Ellie. I think the wedding may have been a good final episode.

I hope they put Chloe with Pierce and not Ellie. I think the wedding may have been a good final episode.
They are rehashing this whole rushed wedding from just a couple of months ago when Kyle was ill and he and Roxy rushed to get married without even living together.
I’d like to see Chloe and Pierce back together. She still has a lovely relationship with Hendrix as well.

Reactions: 9
They are rehashing this whole rushed wedding from just a couple of months ago when Kyle was ill and he and Roxy rushed to get married without even living together.
I’d like to see Chloe and Pierce back together. She still has a lovely relationship with Hendrix as well.
She does have a good relationship with him. I just hope they don't put Chelly back together

Yes they are that's true, I am completely on board with Hendrix and Mac getting married though I have to say. I hope it goes better than Kyle and Roxy's... I just want everyone to be happy at the end, but I know that's unrealistic... I even want Paul to be reasonably that's how soft the whole ending of it is making me! .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.