Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Multi-21

VIP Member
I know I’ve said this before but why are none of them ever at work?!
Where has Dex disappeared to as well?

Reactions: 4

Multi-21

VIP Member
No I reckon it is Vera
She already lives next door though, why would she want it?
I reckon they’ll find the poisoner right before it sells, business will pick up and they can stay at the 11th hour.
Obviously Byron wouldn’t be able to afford to buy it, he’s never at work!

griftalo

VIP Member
I wish they would just resolve the Mike and Jane storyline now. He clearly can’t come back and the storyline is dragging.
Yeah this. Yawn. Jane’s so boring. I like Mike, but can’t they send her to live with him or something

griftalo

VIP Member
my predctions for the next month. Paul & Therese have a sympathy shag. She tells Toadie, Toadie goes back to Mel. Therese finds out Paul was the one to tell Eden where Crista was. She can't forgive him & ends up on her own
Sounds very likely.

griftalo

VIP Member
I'm also a big Leo fan but I'm open to options 😆. I'll have to Google to see which one is closer to my age in real life 😅.
I reckon the dad is closer to me, I’m 47 but I like a younger man.
Bloody hell! He’s 49. I reckoned much older. Leo is older than I figured at 37. I don’t feel so weird now 🤣

• Heart

Roobarb

Good scene today with Terese & Chelsea, well acted, well written.
Shame Toadie is back, didn't miss him. Don't like his new haircut.

Reactions: 3

Aussie

VIP Member
I had to Google it but her son is someone called Matt. He was her long lost son apparently and was only in Neighbours from 89-91.

The storylines are a bit weird at the moment. Dr Pooper now seems like just a really elaborate way to introduce some new characters. I also agree that I don't get the point of the poisoning storyline.

I presume Amira will be staying which I don't mind.

I wonder if Mel has gone for good and she'll just ring every now and then and tell them she's got another cocktail gig.
I thought she may have gone too but she features on the new intro, I don't normally watch it, but today it wouldn't let me skip it

Multi-21

VIP Member
Are we all just collectively deciding to erase Karl's "code brown in a random garden" scene from our memories?

🤢
Definitely. I’m hoping Susan extended stay away is leading to some sort of good storyline for them both as she’s a bit unattached without a job and he’s just some figure of fun

Just curious why they’ve barely had Karl and Susan together at the same time on the new show? First Karl was out on his tour with Harold and now Susan is out of the way in Sydney - can they not afford to have them both appear at the same time or something? 😅
Karl was written out for a bit as Alan was doing a UK tour, but no idea about Susan/Jackie. I can only guess that normally their scenes are together and they have time off together, but this is to make up for the time Jackie was working without Alan.

griftalo

VIP Member
I assumed he lied about having cameras because he knew he did it and someones hacked him? 🤷‍♀️
It’s all very odd though. If he did it and he knew there were cameras wouldn’t he have wiped it at least if he hadn’t turned them off? Or is it going to turn out he has some weird sleepwalking problem?

Multi-21

VIP Member
I wondered if the actress who played Alyssa was suddenly unavailable, seemed a bit odd he was suddenly brought in today
Also nice product placement for Phillips irons today 😂