Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Candleshoe

Chatty Member
That is so true. She only chats about this business or that one. Shopping trips are with mummy so she can treat poor neglected Emma. Every time she comes home mumbles has treated her to some bit of tat! You can see why she’s so spoilt and thinks the world revolves around her! Friends wouldn’t put up with that crap for long!
You'd think she was an only child, but she's actually got a brother!
Yes she never talks about seeing friends, never has her son and daughter inlaw over for dinner or gets invited over to theirs.
Im sure we would hear about if she did.
I stopped watching her stories a while ago and now I've unfollowed her, she literally made my skin crawl with those disgusting gulping noises she makes, constantly scratching and clearing her throat just made me shudder.

Reactions: 2

pandaeyes68

Chatty Member
Was I imagining things, before she went on her holiday she said her son was staying at the house to house sit, now she’s back the garden hasn’t been touched & the neighbour has been taking in the parcellllllssssss!! To be a good liar you need a damn good memory, she hasn’t got that it would seem unless I’m wrong! Also a pink fucking mason jar for 50p did she really need it, ffs she’s a compulsive buyer of crap
She is a compulsive liar who just talks crap all day long! And never mind the 50p mason jar - have you seen all the rest of the piles of charity shop crap she’s come back with ?! The toilet roll(wine rack)?!! And the gulping is just on another level at the moment

longstaff

🎵Happy Saturdaaayyyy Happppppy Saturdayyyyy🎵 She’s been out buying ridiculous amounts of crap from Home Bargains again 😐. That house, sorry cott-argggeee must be stuffed full of crap.

• Haha

Candleshoe

Chatty Member
Her mums birthday so she’s arranging a tea party, why I earth Emma doesn’t volu to host it is beyond me , shit daughter , wife and mother so it seems. It’s all about her, what if her husband likes to leave the pegs on the line? It is after all his home too.
She is an absolute vile human being.
I shouldn’t really watch her , she brings out the worst in me, it’s my issue about weak willed users .
I agree dont know why I continue to watch, its like a car crash cant look away.
The constant clearing of her throat and the massive swallowing sounds she makes make me want to heave!
Oh no she won't host the tea party, she'd actually have to get off her backside and do some work if they had if at hers!

Eyesopened

VIP Member
She’s like all the annoying adverts rolled into one .

still least the charity shop will benefit when Connor has to sort all that dust collection out .

• Haha

Candleshoe

Chatty Member
Don’t forget the love hearts diffuser! Couldn’t believe the flowers! They must’ve cost a fair amount as they were beautiful. I just don’t get why people would pay out all that money for a gift for someone they’ve never met. I still can’t get over the amount of plastic tat, food and “treats” she buys.
Do they see her as some sort of minor celebrity? Or is it the one upmanship of "ive spent more on her than you have".
Or is just to get a mention in her stories and get tagged? I just can't fathom it!
Its all eventually going to end up in landfill.
What grown woman honestly needs all that, she'd be better off donating it to a children's hospital ward or charity instead of hoarding it the greedy cow!
And did she really need to go out and buy all those cakes a day after doing all that over the top "home baking" (packet mixes).
Yet again no mention of seeing her son, obviously she doesn't need any job doing around the house or he'd be mentioned.
I just knew from her days silence the other day that something was wrong, then of course Mumbles has a lump and needs an operation, in other words come on people send me sympathy parcellllllsssss!

Was I imagining things, before she went on her holiday she said her son was staying at the house to house sit, now she’s back the garden hasn’t been touched & the neighbour has been taking in the parcellllllssssss!! To be a good liar you need a damn good memory, she hasn’t got that it would seem unless I’m wrong! Also a pink fucking mason jar for 50p did she really need it, ffs she’s a compulsive buyer of crap

Hillbilly love puff

Chatty Member
Good to see Emma as lots of new Christmas “bits” her machine has made to show us. As long as you want to order it for Christmas 2023 you should get it in time!

pandaeyes68

Chatty Member
WTAF???! And why is she wearing a huge furry blanket jumper in the middle of summer ?!

Oh and of course she’s on the beg for the new Roses Cath Kidston tin because her nearest Waitrose which sold them last year is over an hour away - yawn yawn Emma

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Hillbilly love puff

Chatty Member
Incoming tins of roses and tacky candles! It must be amazing to talk about your wish list online and the poof like magic it appears!

shadylies

So do you know Emma personally?
I think shes only 47 although she looks 67!

No, I used to know of Connor. She does look older than 47 I wouldn’t of put her as that age! The fact she’s always trying to make out she lives in a tiny, quaint village from one of her puzzle boxes gets on my tits aswell. Southminster is a shithole and not really very far from anywhere like she tries to make out.

• Haha

Hillbilly love puff

Chatty Member
I think she’s too greedy to give good stuff away. I bet the charity bag is filled with crap! If it was anything decent she’d be showing off what she donates because she’s so gggeeenneerraassssaa (generous)