Naturally Stefanie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SO much second hand cringe from those stories of her dancing in the gym, what must other people there think of her 😫

Reactions: 1
SO much second hand cringe from those stories of her dancing in the gym, what must other people there think of her 😫
I took my daughter and her friend to that gym a few weeks ago, both follow her and said that she just moved between areas to get videos and barely done any form of working out. My daughter said that it made her feel awkward as she was dancing about and ‘giggling like her little sister’ all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
LOL I've finally done it, I've unsubbed and unfollowed, but this did give me a good chuckle. Girl you have ONE JOB. Also it definitely wasn't an 'accident'.

Screen Shot 2021-10-05 at 3.00.58 pm.png

Now I'm no video editor but surely you choose the bits of video you want to edit. They don't simply select bits at random.

Reactions: 3
It was like watching a car crash. Her views, likes and comments seem to be dying (especially on TikTok where people can't buy followers).
I just don’t understand. It’s the same boring content. She raves about Monday being ‘content day’ … but I’m not seeing anything new.

saw she’s been using the gym in the shopping centre too, hope that doesn’t last as I won’t be able to containing p*ssing myself at her 😂

I just don’t understand. It’s the same boring content. She raves about Monday being ‘content day’ … but I’m not seeing anything new.

saw she’s been using the gym in the shopping centre too, hope that doesn’t last as I won’t be able to containing p*ssing myself at her 😂
Oh god, the gym with Marcos now ex?
I wonder if she did that on purpose ...

Oh god, the gym with Marcos now ex?
I wonder if she did that on purpose ...
That gym yeh, although Marcos other ex after that first one also goes there … appears he’s getting around and making a rather bad name for himself. As much as stef grates on me I hope his shenanigans don’t affect her .

That gym yeh, although Marcos other ex after that first one also goes there … appears he’s getting around and making a rather bad name for himself. As much as stef grates on me I hope his shenanigans don’t affect her .
Another ex!?
That's quite quick - he's either a serial dater and he ended it because he was bored or has went a bit off the deep end because he was the victim.

Any more gossip on him? After the cat in the bag situation I am dying to know more 😂

It worries me that you live so close. What if you have overheard me complaining about Steph, or someone else, in Costa? 😂😂

Another ex!?
That's quite quick - he's either a serial dater and he ended it because he was bored or has went a bit off the deep end because he was the victim.

Any more gossip on him? After the cat in the bag situation I am dying to know more 😂

It worries me that you live so close. What if you have overheard me complaining about Steph, or someone else, in Costa? 😂😂
When I was speaking to the first ex she described him as a narcissist and that term seems to follow him along with a few others, he’s not well liked at all. He’s not been seen in JD since the 2nd ex , I presume stef doesn’t know and she’s maybe going there because she knows he no longer does ?

Wondering if stef finally saw him for how he’s been described ? My partners friend saw him with another girl a few weeks ago, that was in spoons … maybe you over heard me 😂

Your fine , I’m a Starbucks gal 😂😂

I went to a high school retreat with Stef and shared a room with her and she was so nasty to me the entire time
Tell us more!

Also, I have tea but I am warning you that it hasn't come from the horses mouth. Take it with a pinch of salt but hey ho.

So, I was speaking to someone who has friends who know Stef, Marco and the new beau A. This person also had a high school class with her, so they have similar groups from that. They (this person friends) and this person pretty much know that Stef was cheating on Marco, for quite some time, with A - roughly around when Marco stopped featuring on the gym posts and A started featuring more.

Marco caught her but this person doesn't know whether Marco physically witnessed the cheating or that he saw some evidence.

No wonder Marco seems a bit off the walls - finds out his wife has been snagging the "friend" from the gym, moves out of his home etc.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Tell us more!

Also, I have tea but I am warning you that it hasn't come from the horses mouth. Take it with a pinch of salt but hey ho.

So, I was speaking to someone who has friends who know Stef, Marco and the new beau A. This person also had a high school class with her, so they have similar groups from that. They (this person friends) and this person pretty much know that Stef was cheating on Marco, for quite some time, with A - roughly around when Marco stopped featuring on the gym posts and A started featuring more.

Marco caught her but this person doesn't know whether Marco physically witnessed the cheating or that he saw some evidence.

No wonder Marco seems a bit off the walls - finds out his wife has been snagging the "friend" from the gym, moves out of his home etc.
The only thing that makes me question this is that they split roughly around May. And if beau A was a 'gym friend' then presumably the gym was the cover story for when they hooked up? But gyms had been closed the majority of the time for the 14 month period before the split?