Naturally Stefanie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The burger he was eating looked like it had bacon on it - the only Miller and Carter vegan burger is pretty basic.

He’s not vegan , from what I understand he never actually was. Been plenty on his stories of steaks etc too

Reactions: 2
I suppose the stress of the past 18 months/2 years would do that - the whole rumours of Stef cheating, him catching them, moving out and back home etc.

I also don't think the pictures are filtered anymore, which Stef did a lot, which means we are seeing the real him as opposed to the filtered version.

He's also a few years older than Stef, possibly coming up for mid 30s?

Reactions: 3
Whyyyyyy?! Why would you post that?! It doesn't even look sexy, just looks like her growler is trying to devour her bikini 🙈

God the latest reel that's just a body check at the beginning, it's so sad that her whole life is about having abs

Something else to do with the timeline of her new relationship.

This is a screenshot from her latest video where she talks about a conversation her and Adam had at the beginning of the year to moe in together.
Note she specifically states they had been together over a year by this point - so early 2022 conversation takes place, meaning they had been together since early 2021 or before, in to the end of 2020.

Her Instagram has her wearing her wedding rings, both in her home and in public (such as her trips to London) until well in to May 2021.
Which means that for the first 5/6/7 months of their relationship she either wore her wedding rings, even though her an Marco were not together, and Adam didn't mind; or she wore her wedding rings because she was indeed still with Marco, even for some of that time, and Marco didn't mind.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Something else to do with the timeline of her new relationship.

This is a screenshot from her latest video where she talks about a conversation her and Adam had at the beginning of the year to moe in together.
Note she specifically states they had been together over a year by this point - so early 2022 conversation takes place, meaning they had been together since early 2021 or before, in to the end of 2020.

Her Instagram has her wearing her wedding rings, both in her home and in public (such as her trips to London) until well in to May 2021.
Which means that for the first 5/6/7 months of their relationship she either wore her wedding rings, even though her an Marco were not together, and Adam didn't mind; or she wore her wedding rings because she was indeed still with Marco, even for some of that time, and Marco didn't mind.
So from what I got from the girl Marco was with this time last year :

- stef and Marco had been split up from November 2020

- stef still wore her wedding ring so it didn’t affect how people looked at her on socials 🤦‍♀️ Whether it also had something to do with the rumour of her cheating on him affecting what people thought about her I have no idea.

- Marco was living in the house alone from November 2020, stef would go round while he was at work and use the house to film content. Her parents even went to lengths to put her car in the drive of the house every night so ‘fans’ wouldn’t suspect anything. She then kicked him out the house in may last year and They agreed on a figure to buy Marco out

- If you notice in a few of the videos from that time frame there’s a photo of her and Marco on the top shelf in her kitchen. Apparently Marco would remove it from the shelf and stef would go and out it back before she filmed etc

so she’s again lying out her ass

• Wow
Reactions: 6
So from what I got from the girl Marco was with this time last year :

- stef and Marco had been split up from November 2020

- stef still wore her wedding ring so it didn’t affect how people looked at her on socials 🤦‍♀️ Whether it also had something to do with the rumour of her cheating on him affecting what people thought about her I have no idea.

- Marco was living in the house alone from November 2020, stef would go round while he was at work and use the house to film content. Her parents even went to lengths to put her car in the drive of the house every night so ‘fans’ wouldn’t suspect anything. She then kicked him out the house in may last year and They agreed on a figure to buy Marco out

- If you notice in a few of the videos from that time frame there’s a photo of her and Marco on the top shelf in her kitchen. Apparently Marco would remove it from the shelf and stef would go and out it back before she filmed etc

so she’s again lying out her ass
That's SO weird, why not just be honest with her viewers from then rather than just pretending for that length of time?

Reactions: 4
- stef would go round while he was at work and use the house to film content. Her parents even went to lengths to put her car in the drive of the house every night so ‘fans’ wouldn’t suspect anything.

Thats hilarious. She's an absolute tosser. Between faking a location for their wedding then worrying fans would find out they split. What fans? She is delusional, I highly doubt anyone bar their families cares if they split or not and she's not popular enough for people to try to gatecrash her events. How odd.

Reactions: 5