Naturally Stefanie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Finally out this tiny home town," lol. Largest town in the council, within the top 10 in the country.
Or is it only tiny as lots of people know what she did to Marco?

They can't be moving far due to his job being located here. Surely they aren't moving to the village/town literally 5 minutes down the road where a number of builders have set up shop?
Sorry if this has been covered before, but am just catching up now. What went down between her and Marco? She's obviously never really addressed the details on her channel.

Reactions: 1
Sorry if this has been covered before, but am just catching up now. What went down between her and Marco? She's obviously never really addressed the details on her channel.
It's more so hearsay from here and from people who know of her and the new beau in real life - she got close to him when she was still married and apparently crossed those lines.

The number of people I have independently heard tell this story, or a similar version, makes me believe there is some truth to it.

Reactions: 6
Funny thing is Marco and his mrs have a new build due to be finished at the same time looking at their instagrams … couldn’t help but wonder how funny it would be if they bought on the same development 😂

Reactions: 2
Funny thing is Marco and his mrs have a new build due to be finished at the same time looking at their instagrams … couldn’t help but wonder how funny it would be if they bought on the same development 😂
Is Marco with someone local/someone local people would know?

What’s their names on IG?

The house is nowhere near her home town, they're moving at least 30 minutes away - I don't know if this is to escape people talking about their relationship, if its to do with his kid or something else.

However the house is at least £450,000+ and 5 bedrooms which seems ridiculously excessive for two people. Especially when one has repeatedly said she doesn't want children and isn't interested in them.
For someone who claims to be vegan she isn't very environmentally aware is she?

Reactions: 3
The house is nowhere near her home town, they're moving at least 30 minutes away - I don't know if this is to escape people talking about their relationship, if its to do with his kid or something else.

However the house is at least £450,000+ and 5 bedrooms which seems ridiculously excessive for two people. Especially when one has repeatedly said she doesn't want children and isn't interested in them.
For someone who claims to be vegan she isn't very environmentally aware is she?
Do we know where/which town she is moving to? I wasn't aware he had a child. 5 bedrooms... theirs, the kids, an insta room, a dressing room & a man room? 🤔

Do we know where/which town she is moving to? I wasn't aware he had a child. 5 bedrooms... theirs, the kids, an insta room, a dressing room & a man room? 🤔
A new development near EK - the developers name is on one of the skips/packages outside the house in her Instagram photos.

That, along with the unusual layout of the upstairs windows, made it easy to find.

How does she even make $? Her program is terrible it’s been rinsed, recycled and repeated and reused for the last 5 years.. her video demos are so low quality poorly pixelated and there’s always a tit ton of spelling errors in her recipes.. people are always talking about how they’re trying to cancel the program but with no technical support or success.. bad reviews .. the VA community is non existent in her Facebook group barely anyone posts in it including her .. there are a million other fitness influencers who You could find that are way better- it’s just mind boggling that she still supports herself from this

Reactions: 7
How does she even make $? Her program is terrible it’s been rinsed, recycled and repeated and reused for the last 5 years.. her video demos are so low quality poorly pixelated and there’s always a tit ton of spelling errors in her recipes.. people are always talking about how they’re trying to cancel the program but with no technical support or success.. bad reviews .. the VA community is non existent in her Facebook group barely anyone posts in it including her .. there are a million other fitness influencers who You could find that are way better- it’s just mind boggling that she still supports herself from this
I think we don't realise just how much influencers make, even ones who seem to have low views

I agree. She's probably making most of her money off collabs / ads etc. They often pay big.

Reactions: 3
I glad I found this thread for her
I just have to say it to people who might agree with me
She is so full of herself and every YouTube video and Instagram pic she post I cringe she is just soooo cringe
The tongue sticking out in photos and the wink 🙄

Also what’s Marcos insta @

Reactions: 2
I glad I found this thread for her
I just have to say it to people who might agree with me
She is so full of herself and every YouTube video and Instagram pic she post I cringe she is just soooo cringe
The tongue sticking out in photos and the wink 🙄

Also what’s Marcos insta @
@_maaarcco , they have bought in glenboig so def not the same.

Good for him!
He looks much healthier now he's back to a normal diet that isn't 90% protein powder - he's definitely packed on the mass and his complexion is much better.
He also looks genuinely happy.

His new girlfriend looks incredible too and, unlike Stef, she has actually made noticeable progress in the gym.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Good for him!
He looks much healthier now he's back to a normal diet that isn't 90% protein powder - he's definitely packed on the mass and his complexion is much better.
He also looks genuinely happy.

His new girlfriend looks incredible too and, unlike Stef, she has actually made noticeable progress in the gym.
I thought that too. Her and stef are worlds apart and she looks lovely. Good for them!

Yes he looks bigger and happier now
Is he not eating the vegan diet anymore