Naturally Stefanie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only thing that makes me question this is that they split roughly around May. And if beau A was a 'gym friend' then presumably the gym was the cover story for when they hooked up? But gyms had been closed the majority of the time for the 14 month period before the split?
They split late November last year.

They split late November last year.
Yes they split a while ago.
The affair had also been ongoing for a while and given her antics last summer and lack of care for lockdowns etc then I'd assume they found a way.
I believe Marco still had to leave the house to work.

Reactions: 1
I used to like her a lot but I think she's become very fake. The pic of her in the lifeguard costume straddling and kissing her boyfriend is absolutely cringing. Why would you post that? As is her pulling down her pants and knickers to show off her body for a mirror pic in a public bathroom. I've also realised she doesn't seem to care about animals at all. Someone had asked in a Q&A if they could use her meal plan but with meat instead of the vegan protein sources and she said yes. So basically she calls herself vegan but doesn't care if people eat animals as long as they buy her product.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Did anyone spot the cameo from the new boyfriend in her latest video?

I used to like her a lot but I think she's become very fake. The pic of her in the lifeguard costume straddling and kissing her boyfriend is absolutely cringing. Why would you post that? As is her pulling down her pants and knickers to show off her body for a mirror pic in a public bathroom. I've also realised she doesn't seem to care about animals at all. Someone had asked in a Q&A if they could use her meal plan but with meat instead of the vegan protein sources and she said yes. So basically she calls herself vegan but doesn't care if people eat animals as long as they buy her product.
I asked about the meal plan once and they said it was more "meal ideas" than a meal plan.

I noticed on her posts recently she has hidden the amount of likes that she's received. Also she's at 474k followers, surely her last post with only 4k show she is not as popular as she thinks.

Reactions: 2
To me it also seems like she's moved the new man in - the matching jammies and setting up the tree, the building of furniture etc.

Or she hasn't and she's just desperate to make it seem like a happy families situation.

I noticed on her posts recently she has hidden the amount of likes that she's received. Also she's at 474k followers, surely her last post with only 4k show she is not as popular as she thinks.
She regularly only gets around 1% of her followers interacting.
If you look on her followers list a few noticeably fake profiles appear.

Reactions: 5
To me it also seems like she's moved the new man in - the matching jammies and setting up the tree, the building of furniture etc.

Or she hasn't and she's just desperate to make it seem like a happy families situation.

She regularly only gets around 1% of her followers interacting.
If you look on her followers list a few noticeably fake profiles appear.
I'll have a look!

I agree with the new man thing. But then again, she has a decent house, Marco left, can she really afford the mortgage alone funded by her social media con's/ paid advertising? I have no idea how much money she will get from all that.

Reactions: 2
I'll have a look!

I agree with the new man thing. But then again, she has a decent house, Marco left, can she really afford the mortgage alone funded by her social media con's/ paid advertising? I have no idea how much money she will get from all that.
This is very true. Although if the rumours are true, regarding the nature of how their relationship started, it does seem to be an awful thing to do.

I'll have a look!

her parents are minted so they will help if she needs it

I haven't followed her in ages but I'm shocked that her and Marco split...especially as they were together so long. He seemed like one of the few influencers bfs/husbands who kept a job outside of Instagram.