Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I'm pretty sure 90% of her life is gifted.

I do wonder how she'll manage with a baby - her lifestyle will completely change, even down to the length of her workouts and the ability to train with Adam.
She is in for a big shock for sure, coming from someone with a 5 week old!
At least she'll get plenty of opportunities for skin to skin contact with the baby since she never seems to have a bloody top on :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5

PeterPanFan

And don’t get me started when she films herself eating.. ending up with food all over her face. It’s so disgusting, we don’t need to see that!!
Same. Can't stand when she does that. Especially when she intentionally films herself eating then speaks. So rude, zero manners. I wonder if she does that in public 🤔

macrofriendly

VIP Member
Was she not the one who said she didn't want kids in a YT video with Marco?
I'm not sure if it was didn't want or didn't want right now.

She isn't ready for the life change.
No more trips at the drop of a hat.
No more hours in the gym.
No more 8 hours plus of sleep a night.
Plus she has just moved almost 45 minutes away from all of her family.
Don’t forget no more abs

wossupwithagossip

VIP Member
She’s extra annoying now she’s preggy..loves herself so much and always showing off her batty 😂😂 she puts the fear into me using weights over her belly. She’s in for the shock of her life when this bambino comes..I’m here for it 😂🍿

PeterPanFan

- stef would go round while he was at work and use the house to film content. Her parents even went to lengths to put her car in the drive of the house every night so ‘fans’ wouldn’t suspect anything.

- If you notice in a few of the videos from that time frame there’s a photo of her and Marco on the top shelf in her kitchen. Apparently Marco would remove it from the shelf and stef would go and out it back before she filmed etc
Thats hilarious. She's an absolute tosser. Between faking a location for their wedding then worrying fans would find out they split. What fans? She is delusional, I highly doubt anyone bar their families cares if they split or not and she's not popular enough for people to try to gatecrash her events. How odd.

sailorcherries

VIP Member
I think anyone who is claiming to help people lose fat and build muscle/anyone who speaks about "bulking and cutting" etc without actually doing those things is a disgrace.

She lies constantly- sold fitness guides before being qualified, ripped off her banana ice cream recipes in the e-book and doesn't follow what she claims to.

You see her abs because she has a low body fat, always has done. Even as a young adult who didn't lift she could tense up enough to see definition.

Been feeling something was off with the Marco situation for ages! I really enjoyed their content they done together on YouTube and followed them now for about 7 or 8 years!

She used to story all the time across her platforms and its vary scarce now. Literally only when she's posting the sane regurgitated recipes of her own or ones she completely copies from elsewhere? Or when she's doing 'hauls' of free gymshark stuff she's been sent.

I also used to followed Marco on insta and can't even find his profile any more.

Can't bear to watch her tiktoks. She's just posting thirst trap content now. And the whole sexy Harry Potter shit is weird in my opinion...

Rjlsk19

I have had to unfollow her as her voice goes right through me.
I used to train at one of the gyms she went to and would see her regularly, with her wee entourage filming her every fart and squat.
The selfies with the tounge out annoy me too.

sailorcherries

VIP Member
She is an, almost, 28 year old acting like a cross between an 8 and an 18 year old - incredibly immature and getting her kit off all at the one time.

whiskyinateacup

Ah, I must have misunderstood something along the lines.
Thank you for taking an interest in my life but my baby is most DEFINITELY NOT his. I have been sat watching this thread for a while but that assumption really took the biscuit. This thread has blown my mind with the amount of assumptions made about other peoples personal lives !

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

DietGossip

VIP Member
She's literally making content like she's on autopilot. I wonder if she doesn't try to change anything because what she's doing is paying the bills.

mcgee

VIP Member
Everyone commenting saying she's an inspiration. Yes and no. Yes, in the sense it's good to keep working out and maybe the constant videos of her posing will motivate some to workout. No, in the sense that everyone else has to struggle on with a full working day then try to make the extra effort to workout. Making a baby is hard af and people shouldn't feel that they are any less of a woman if they can't do what Stef appears to be doing. When she is in reality sitting in the house all day "working" ie pissing about making videos on her phone and can go to the gym anytime she has some energy to burn. No doubt when her baby is here she will be posting about how she had to get back to working out and how she is back working so soon like many other "influencers".
It would be different if she was posting pregnancy workouts that would be fine as that could help or benefit women - I know she’s posted a couple bits but as she’s got her pregnancy workout plan coming she will want people to buy into that rather than using her platform to share that with the masses.

However posting stuff like “pov you stayed consistent during pregnancy” etc isn’t informational or overly beneficial to her followers. For me it comes across like a brag or to almost feel superior. Many women would love to have stayed consistent with working out but their pregnancy hasn’t allowed and when you see a fitness influencer practically gloating about how they’ve barely missed a workout etc it can make someone feel rubbish.

Like you say she isn’t out at a full time job where come the end of the day her energy levels are low. Her day at “work” consists of throwing some ingredients in a blender to make a coffee and filming it.

sailorcherries

VIP Member
I definitely don't think it was planned. She's too embarrassed to admit that her 'natural' method failed. Doesn't he have a child already with a previous partner? I'm sure he does. Anyway planned or not it's still lovely news for them ..
I don't think planned.
Was she not shilling that company she used for her Kenya trip again?

sailorcherries

VIP Member
To me it also seems like she's moved the new man in - the matching jammies and setting up the tree, the building of furniture etc.

Or she hasn't and she's just desperate to make it seem like a happy families situation.

I noticed on her posts recently she has hidden the amount of likes that she's received. Also she's at 474k followers, surely her last post with only 4k show she is not as popular as she thinks.
She regularly only gets around 1% of her followers interacting.
If you look on her followers list a few noticeably fake profiles appear.

PeterPanFan

It would be different if she was posting pregnancy workouts that would be fine as that could help or benefit women - I know she’s posted a couple bits but as she’s got her pregnancy workout plan coming she will want people to buy into that rather than using her platform to share that with the masses.

However posting stuff like “pov you stayed consistent during pregnancy” etc isn’t informational or overly beneficial to her followers. For me it comes across like a brag or to almost feel superior. Many women would love to have stayed consistent with working out but their pregnancy hasn’t allowed and when you see a fitness influencer practically gloating about how they’ve barely missed a workout etc it can make someone feel rubbish.

Like you say she isn’t out at a full time job where come the end of the day her energy levels are low. Her day at “work” consists of throwing some ingredients in a blender to make a coffee and filming it.
Yep totally agree with all that you have said!

Also, the fact she done a 2 day online course and now can add that she is qualified to assist pregnant women just doesn't really sit right with me. She won't be taking into account a large proportion of her pregnant/new mum followers maybe haven't done exercise/weights for years if at all so to follow her plans based on the 2 day course and being pregnant herself may do more harm than good to others!

Kewpie

I often wonder why there's no active thread on her. I had to stop even hate watching about a year ago because she was too annoying. I don't know what she's up to now, but in the years I followed her she was always shady.

Things I remenber:

She's never come across as passionately vegan or in it for the animals. Sometimes she'd claim she was, but then she'd flip flop about it. Like when she rode elephants in Thailand and got flack for it, she made a video claiming she was never really an animal rights vegan. But then other times she'd say she was. For those times, there was usually something money or brand focused behind it.

The kicker for me was when she accepted a VEGETARIAN Hello Fresh box to promote and said she would just give the cheese to her neighbour. Why on earth would a vegan accept a vegetarian product? Oh wait, that's right, money.

Very early on (pre-VA) I bought a banana ice-cream ebook she was selling. Straight away I could tell she had ripped the recipes off. Firstly because she only ever seemed to make one flavour banana ice-cream in vlogs, and also because some of the ingredients were too niche. I even googled some of the recipes and found them pretty much word for word!

I hope she took Marco's surname when she married him, because it suits her so well!

Reactions: 4