Natasha Summar #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol! Didn’t realise she had such knowledge on being a property tycoon when she’s never even bought a house before! What a strange partnership and career choice for her. They must be paying her big bucks for that, she’ll soon be back on YouTube though once work drys up!

P.s after reading the Instagram post I think she wrote the caption too. Totally sounds like her language “going forwards” etc. Probs part of the job.

Reactions: 4
Nice to see she has made an effort to look less like a woman on his channel
There's something off about the whole situation with her and this new job. Why suddenly did she remove thousands of her followers? She seems to be a 'Jack of all trades and a master of none'.

Reactions: 5
Yeah it doesn’t make sense, especially as not too long ago she was asking her own followers for tips on buying a house 😂

• Haha
The main character energy is painful!
This is terrible, it’s so short but seems like lots of little clips pasted together? ‘Creative director’ but can’t even speak smoothly for a minute or two in one go…waste of money if you ask me

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That first video was dreadful, very amateur and badly edited. I couldn't listen to a word she was saying, to busy looking at her badly applied fake tan hands flapping and waving about.
She knows nothing about property, like with the running and everything that's gone before it.
How many of those 90 odd views are tattlers and her fake subscribers 😂
The comment left by slimefluffparty 🤪
who by the way subscribes to all kids channels yet also to Mark King, Natasha Summar and Cupcake Jemma 🤔 .......very strange !!!!!

Screenshot_20210611-091220~3.png
Screenshot_20210611-091458~2.png
Screenshot_20210611-091428~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That first video was dreadful, very amateur and badly edited. I couldn't listen to a word she was saying, to busy looking at her badly applied fake tan hands flapping and waving about.
She knows nothing about property, like with the running and everything that's gone before it.
How many of those 90 odd views are tattlers and her fake subscribers 😂
The comment left by slimefluffparty 🤪
who by the way subscribes to all kids channels yet also to Mark King, Natasha Summar and Cupcake Jemma 🤔 .......very strange !!!!!

View attachment 612826View attachment 612827View attachment 612834
Blatantly using her kids YT Acc for clout 😂

Don’t understand how mark king thinks his YouTube channel will grow like sorry but do people watch videos like that? I could be wrong lol

Reactions: 8
This all is really strange… just so random and something is definitely a foot! She’s also stopped posting on YouTube it’s all to do with HMRC!

Maybe she wasn’t moving house at all… perhaps just an act so she can pretend she can sell houses!! Just a thought!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She’ll be giving the kitten more attention than she does to her own kids.

What was the point of her new vlog? All she did was sit on the bed and play with the kitten, and pretend to work!

I know - it’s funny how she talks like there are loads of people that care as well. Who is actually bothered??

I’m a bit confused on this mortgage business. I thought you had to have 3 months of payslips? Or has that now changed? She obviously didn’t earn much doing her YT and IG things which goes without saying as her content is pretty tit. Also still looking scruffy when on her ‘work’ video. You think she make an effort if she earning tit loads!!!