Natasha Summar #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“EVERYTHINGS GOING SO WELL 😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬

trying to convince us or yourself?

Reactions: 5
Something is not right, 40hrs plus per week alongside a move and a child which has additional needs. Making her accounts private, I think she will slip away quietly, or possibly she is getting help for her mental health and has been told she needs to cut her social media ties….

I wonder if her new job has a social media policy for staff and she’s freaked out cause she’s a scammer who clearly has mental health problems.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She also took 10 mins to say something which was 2 minutes long, it was like she was convincing herself, she certainly did not look happy. Something has kicked off wether it is her new job, Andy, the kids or a mental health team telling her. I get the feeling it is not her decision.

Didn’t she literally say the other day she wasn’t going anywhere on any of those platforms? Something has definitely happened

Reactions: 6
So it was about 25 instastories saying the same thing over and over again 🤣 and could have been wrapped up in 2 sentences - I'm starting to get busy and instagram doesn't interest me as much anymore therefore I am making it private for family and friends only. Bish bash bosh! Done. she looked SO pissed off. She's definitely read this thread. There's no way in hell that she's got an amazing, "generously paid" job when she's spent the last 5 years doing duck all and doesn't even have a qualification in that field. I smell Bullshit. It's almost as laughable as MLM huns say they "own their own business" 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Definitely seems very odd that last week she was waiting for an important letter that she had to send to HMRC was it? Or for her mortgage or something? Now suddenly she’s got a job working 40 hours a week seemingly overnight…doesn’t add up at all, any of it. Seems a bit like something financially dodgy is going on and she’s clearing her tracks to be honest.

Reactions: 8
She also said she won’t has as much to share. Surely she will have more to share? Her life was pretty dull

Reactions: 2
Definitely seems very odd that last week she was waiting for an important letter that she had to send to HMRC was it? Or for her mortgage or something? Now suddenly she’s got a job working 40 hours a week seemingly overnight…doesn’t add up at all, any of it. Seems a bit like something financially dodgy is going on and she’s clearing her tracks to be honest.
It's funny you should say that, this afternoon, I watched that vlog where she kept going on about an important letter and DWP and how difficult getting a mortgage is when you're self employed. She would need at least 3 years financial records and she doesn't really stick to anything long enough, so maybe she's been advised to get a real job, rather than fantasising online. As she claims they're moving in a few months, I would have thought their mortgage offer would have been in place already. I found it odd that when she claimed to be having a 1to1 session online with a client, she was sat on her bed, that looked so unprofessional,obviously she isn't a professional but didn't ever make an effort. She seemed quite manic at times in her vlog, so maybe something has been building over time and now it's come to a head. Either way, she isn't someone who is honest or reliable.

It's funny you should say that, this afternoon, I watched that vlog where she kept going on about an important letter and DWP and how difficult getting a mortgage is when you're self employed. She would need at least 3 years financial records and she doesn't really stick to anything long enough, so maybe she's been advised to get a real job, rather than fantasising online. As she claims they're moving in a few months, I would have thought their mortgage offer would have been in place already. I found it odd that when she claimed to be having a 1to1 session online with a client, she was sat on her bed, that looked so unprofessional,obviously she isn't a professional but didn't ever make an effort. She seemed quite manic at times in her vlog, so maybe something has been building over time and now it's come to a head. Either way, she isn't someone who is honest or reliable.
Yeah the way she has been talking is that “they’re moving soon” so she was probably able to get a mortgage in principle by lying and now it’s come to actually proving anything she has realised she needs a real job and an actual salary... so guessing the house will fall through or already has?

I bet she claims CA for Harrison, hasn’t declared her income from vlogs etc to DWP or HMRC and is in the tit with needing to back pay or has been fined hence the job

Something has defo happened. The stories before were just rambling the same thing over and over. If you want to leave just leave 🙄

Reactions: 3
What she should have done is made her Natasha summer recipe clubs her private one and renamed the one she had 8k followers on to her recipe club, then that way she still has her audience on her foodie thing! Sort of like what Zoe sugg done with zoella.

Reactions: 3
Ha ha what a twit, she’s removed me. I’m just going to unfollow her on YouTube aswell. She can’t remove people from one platform and expect them to support her on another platform!! Dick!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ha ha what a twit, she’s removed me. I’m just going to unfollow her on YouTube aswell. She can’t remove people from one platform and expect them to support her on another platform!! Dick!!!
It looks like she has removed the majority of her IG subscribers. To be honest social media is a dangerous place for someone as irratic and unbalanced as Natasha

It looks like she has removed the majority of her IG subscribers. To be honest social media is a dangerous place for someone as irratic and unbalanced as Natasha
Totally agree, I actually watched her recent vlog last night and she says the name of her new client who joined her recipe club which is a huge breach of data protection especially on her channel of 32k subscribers. I guess Natasha isn’t that clued up on the gdpr policy and the protection of her clients confidentiality!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9