Natasha Summar #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know - it’s funny how she talks like there are loads of people that care as well. Who is actually bothered??
True! I mean even on her recipe club hub page she only has 13 followers and she’s probably following herself on there and her husband and mum are too! If she’s working 40 hours a week in her new job how does she have time to do her recipe clubs stuff?

Reactions: 3
I’m a bit confused on this mortgage business. I thought you had to have 3 months of payslips? Or has that now changed? She obviously didn’t earn much doing her YT and IG things which goes without saying as her content is pretty tit. Also still looking scruffy when on her ‘work’ video. You think she make an effort if she earning tit loads!!!
This new 'job' seems to be a cover for something else, not sure what though. No professional business would employ someone who looks so untidy to be the face of their business on social media. Not sure if it's a front for something on her part, trying to make out she's a director for their mortgage and not just been vlogging. Or is it a cover for the company, trying to make them look legitimate?

Reactions: 7
I find it very sad, that she pays more attention to the cat than her kids. She genuinely looks happy when she interacts with the cat, yet has a look of irritation /annoyance when she interacts with the kids.

Reactions: 5
I just tried to watch the latest YouTube video for mark king and just got so bored, I couldn’t finish it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I've just had a quick look, to say she's the creative director, it's poorly edited and sat on her bed as well....very professional !!

It's a very suspicious set up, a bit like she's the online face, all nicey nicey, giving out free advice, oh sell your house to Mark King whilst he's waiting behind the scenes to scam people out of money and their property
Wouldn't trust the pair of them.

Reactions: 5
Just watched her latest video, managed to make it most of the way through and I see what people mean now about it being badly edited! It’s like you can really obviously see where she has cut it 🙄 so bad! Definitely something dodgy going on!

Reactions: 1
Really don’t like her hair, why is it that weird grey colour?? And what does this video have to do with buying/selling property??? 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Really don’t like her hair, why is it that weird grey colour?? And what does this video have to do with buying/selling property??? 😂
I find it very odd that Monday she said they have removal p3booked for this week because they're supposed to be moving on Friday, but then she said it could be next Friday depending on solicitors. Goodness knows who she has representing her, because surely contracts should have been signed by now if they're hoping to complete Friday. I could not be so matter of fact and wait and see. Moving house is stressful, but you have to follow up everything, removal companies are usually booked up for months, yet she thinks hers will reschedule at short notice

In her latest vlog she is talking about hair products but her hair looks so dry and in bad condition - not selling the products to me!

In her latest vlog she is talking about hair products but her hair looks so dry and in bad condition - not selling the products to me!
exactly, looks like a straw wig, like her normal hair really just its been brushed

That hair is somehow even worse than before? She looks like an actual witch and is it just me or do the ends look almost green?

• Haha
That hair is somehow even worse than before? She looks like an actual witch and is it just me or do the ends look almost green?
Why does she put that stupid voice on? Trying to talk all posh. Her hair s still a mess and I wish she would do her homework properly before showing these products, she can’t even say the names properly 🙄 still boring as ever

I'm really confused how someone who claims to work for a property company, can be so disorganised and shocked with the delays during the process of buying a property. She claims the removal company was a large company, yet one driver is off sick and they cancel on the actual moving day,surely a large company would have standby drivers. I would be looking to the company to not only refund the fee, but also cover any costs incurred because of the short notice. It all seems very chaotic and disorganised.

Reactions: 2
I'm really confused how someone who claims to work for a property company, can be so disorganised and shocked with the delays during the process of buying a property. She claims the removal company was a large company, yet one driver is off sick and they cancel on the actual moving day,surely a large company would have standby drivers. I would be looking to the company to not only refund the fee, but also cover any costs incurred because of the short notice. It all seems very chaotic and disorganised.
omg sounds like a mess! Are you seeing all this on her insta?

Reactions: 1