Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Hello! I’ve come here because I went to high school with Natasha. She was a nasty bully who told lies about herself all the time and when she got caught out she would be very nasty and spread lies about other people. It says a lot that it’s been 20 years, and when I came across her on social media, it brought back so many vivid horrible memories of her from school. I was shocked to see her apparently doing “so well” and “happy” that I had to Google her. I’m so glad I did because it seems that people have completely seen through her without even meeting her in real life! Just wanted to say that really! Horrible person.

• Wow
Reactions: 11

Pinklady567

VIP Member
It looks like she has removed the majority of her IG subscribers. To be honest social media is a dangerous place for someone as irratic and unbalanced as Natasha
Totally agree, I actually watched her recent vlog last night and she says the name of her new client who joined her recipe club which is a huge breach of data protection especially on her channel of 32k subscribers. I guess Natasha isn’t that clued up on the gdpr policy and the protection of her clients confidentiality!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

viewtube

VIP Member
She hasn't taken her meds 😂 haha

Forgot to take my meds

She hasn't got many followers on her personal account, I think that says a lot. She cant even use the excuse it's because shes a private person. I have seen her Mark's and sparks briefs for God's sake. I dont share my children online like she does. Probably just not a very nice person.
I'm quite concerned about this woman. As a health care professional myself, I have concerns for the people paying her for' a chat'. She has no formal qualifications that allow her to advise or charge. Having lost weight or having an eating disorder, does not qualify her to sell time as an advisor. The fact she says she forgot to take her medication, is further concerning as she is in no way fit/qualified to advise others, let alone sell that advice. Professionals spend years training and obtaining qualifications, as well as being registered with recognised governing bodies/organisations. I have also reported her posts to IG as she is using their platform to fraudulently sell a service she is not qualified to provide. I wonder if the Inland revenue is aware of her antics. This woman is a loose cannon. She has no tolerance or patience with her own children, so goodness knows how she will be able to support anyone else who is experiencing problems. Natasha is too self absorbed and narcissistic to genuinely have concern for someone else. This is purely for money.

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
I think the best thing for her at this point is for people to stop commenting. I get people are outraged by this stuff, as am I, but leaving comments like that is going to be feeding it for her. Giving her yet another opportunity to moan about trolls and complain about people saying she’s too thin. She wants these comments, she is actively inviting them - the best thing would be for everyone to ignore her and let her fade into total irrelevance

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
I wonder if they’re getting the new job place to backdate her work start date for a mortgage or something so she’s had to delete all this stuff showing she doesn’t work? Normally need to be employed 6 months before mortgage providers will take your income into account, deffo something weird going on. She’s been obsessed with her following for so long, remember when she got caught out buying followers so she could do swipe ups? But overnight she’s deleted them all? Dodgy af.

Rooroo1

Just had a look on his Insta and he seems to give all his clients cupcakes! Maybe Natasha is going to be Creative Director of Cupcake making and supply him with lots of caramelised sugar coated cupcakes 🤣🤣

• Haha

Jack0

Chatty Member
“It’s all going shooo well guys” is she trying to convince us or herself?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Yeah I thought it was actually weird when she said ‘Harrison was sick so he’s off school for 48 hours...which is obviously fine’ like saying it’s fine seems so forced? As if it’s very much not fine and so she’s had to say ‘it’s fine’ to make it seem ok? Very noticeable that she put more of the kids in this time, obvs been reading here!

Jack0

Chatty Member
In case anyone new comes on the thread!

here’s Natasha trying to swindle people on Instagram :)

WW ambassador gone from her bio!

WW ambassador gone from her insta bio!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

MegsC

Anyone watched the new vlog? Any guesses what she describes the smell of the coconut sugar as? Still claiming she stepped down as an ambassador for WW. Says she doesnt want to work points out for people because if makes her not want to eat those foods, yet she is happy to charge people £25 an hour to tell them what they should eat 🤯 her new venture is going sho sho well. She looks like shes gone mental. My husband said she looks like a grubby crack head, and I couldn't agree more 😂.

• Haha

Jack0

Chatty Member
Find it hard to believe that she’s gone in as a director when she has ZERO experience.

Secondly, if she thought having to spend all day with her own children playing games was hard....wait for the meltdown when people are chasing her, asking questions, telling her they don’t like a design etc etc.

Pinklady567

VIP Member
I really don’t think she’s thought through this business idea....she’s sending out 5 recipes a week. So people are going to be getting 20 recipes at least a month, so in the next 6 months Natasha needs to come up with at least 120 different recipes to send to her clients. I mean can Jamie Oliver even do that and he’s actually qualified 🤣
This is going to absolutely fall on her arse here and within the next month she’s going to have no idea what to be giving to her clients

• Haha

Truly Scrumptious

Chatty Member
Been invited to the Body Shop has she, well I bet they don't know she sold their GIFTED Christmas Advent Calendar last year on eBay for £85.

• Wow

Kitty21

So gone from promoting ww to another diet app!! Surely she doesn’t need to with her own recipes and healthy lifestyle!!!!! Seems so fake to me.

viewtube

VIP Member
This is the first time I’ve ever posted on this thread (I’ve liked many comments though 🤣) but I just felt the need to post this screenshot of the comment/reply of hers on her most recent WIE. It really rubbed me up the wrong way. Why the fuck should she deserve to earn a little back for posting her ‘recipes’ in the past? My fiancé has used a Gordon Ramsey cottage pie recipes for the last 5 years and we haven’t had to pay him for the privilege! What an absolute cockwomble she is!!
Natasha response sums up her whole attitude, she is 'entitled'. Basically she is a lazy woman, who really is in NO position to be advising on diet or weight loss, because of her own quite serious issues with and around food. Her narcissistic personality, is the reason she is on social media, because in her eyes, she is an expert and can not be told different by anyone.

• Heart

popcorn222

Don’t understand how mark king thinks his YouTube channel will grow like sorry but do people watch videos like that? I could be wrong lol

JellyWobbles

VIP Member
This is the first time I’ve ever posted on this thread (I’ve liked many comments though 🤣) but I just felt the need to post this screenshot of the comment/reply of hers on her most recent WIE. It really rubbed me up the wrong way. Why the fuck should she deserve to earn a little back for posting her ‘recipes’ in the past? My fiancé has used a Gordon Ramsey cottage pie recipes for the last 5 years and we haven’t had to pay him for the privilege! What an absolute cockwomble she is!!
so why does she monetise her videos then? If she’s been doing it for ‘free’? She’s Full of shit