Natasha Summar #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve watched a few of her food videos for the first time and I’m really concerned about how much sugar she has in a day and complete lack of greens/vegetables. Where is the nutrition?? So bad that she is trying to sell herself as some food expert or whatever she is!

Reactions: 4
I’ve watched a few of her food videos for the first time and I’m really concerned about how much sugar she has in a day and complete lack of greens/vegetables. Where is the nutrition?? So bad that she is trying to sell herself as some food expert or whatever she is!
well she has an orange before bed.... :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If it is true about her ‘working’ it won’t last long I think it be to help get the mortgage I bet they been advised that. As soon as they get that mortgage she give it up not matter how ‘generously’ she paid. She is a lazy mare who already has no time for her kids. God help the grandparents who should be enjoying their lives but instead get stuck with their 2 kids makes you wonder how the other grandkids feel if there are any because they certainly won’t get a look in. I hope now she loses her followers on YouTube now she deleting people off IG

If it is true about her ‘working’ it won’t last long I think it be to help get the mortgage I bet they been advised that. As soon as they get that mortgage she give it up not matter how ‘generously’ she paid. She is a lazy mare who already has no time for her kids. God help the grandparents who should be enjoying their lives but instead get stuck with their 2 kids makes you wonder how the other grandkids feel if there are any because they certainly won’t get a look in. I hope now she loses her followers on YouTube now she deleting people off IG
I wouldn’t be surprised if some of the people talking about her here are actually disgruntled family members 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So this Mark King that she’s got a job with now, I wonder if he is related to her “friend” Hina King. Hina is actually one of her clients on her recipe clubs who has now become Natasha’s friend. She has mentioned her a few times in her videos and I believe she is also the person who sent Natasha those maple butters that she always puts on her hot cross buns.
So I wonder if this friend of hers has got her this new job with Mark King Properties.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Instagram followers yesterday 8700 fast forward 24 hours now under 900.
Has she pressed the self destruct button or has someone done it for her ?

Didn't she already have an Instagram account for friends and family under Natasha Summar Allen :unsure:

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Something is definitely fishy about all this. I remember Hina King commenting when Natasha first started her diet club. Hina was the only one who commented as a client saying how great their first session was. When I looked back then, Natasha followed her, but Hina didn’t follow Natasha. Funny how this is the person she has only mentioned in her vlogs. She’s a nut job 😂

So this Mark King that she’s got a job with now, I wonder if he is related to her “friend” Hina King. Hina is actually one of her clients on her recipe clubs who has now become Natasha’s friend. She has mentioned her a few times in her videos and I believe she is also the person who sent Natasha those maple butters that she always puts on her hot cross buns.
So I wonder if this friend of hers has got her this new job with Mark King Properties.
A quick Google tells me that Hina is defo connected to Mark. A review of the business mentions talking to Hina in the office.

The property Insta account also follows and is followed by Hina

She’s gone private and has 992 followers now. Wasn’t she celebrating not that long ago that she could do swipe ups??

I wonder if they’re getting the new job place to backdate her work start date for a mortgage or something so she’s had to delete all this stuff showing she doesn’t work? Normally need to be employed 6 months before mortgage providers will take your income into account, deffo something weird going on. She’s been obsessed with her following for so long, remember when she got caught out buying followers so she could do swipe ups? But overnight she’s deleted them all? Dodgy af.

Reactions: 9
Oh my goodness they getting a cat. Can’t look after themselves, poor bugger. I thought she mega busy with this new job? Still finding time to post, go out with kids etc wish I could do all that while ‘working’

I know wtf? I think we have established that it’s defo not a real director job lol!

Reactions: 1
Oh my goodness they getting a cat. Can’t look after themselves, poor bugger. I thought she mega busy with this new job? Still finding time to post, go out with kids etc wish I could do all that while ‘working’
Surely if you're in the process of moving you'd wait until you'd bought your property before getting a cat? Seems weird

Reactions: 1
I got culled when she had that mass delete of followers, miss her stories to see what shes up to. Adding a pet to the mix eh? I have a 12 week old puppy and it's been a nightmare, granted cats are easier but any new pet is a struggle when working and looking after children, especially one with special needs (I'm in the same boat myself)
At least wait til you have moved and settled if you have to get a pet?

A cat! I thought they tried that a few months ago but Harrison didn’t take to it?!