Natasha Summar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
has the same wonky execution as her pottery.
Yes! Honestly like, good for her that she enjoys crafty things but posting so much showing off this crap stuff is kinda weird to me. That cake is something you’d literally expect a child to make, why hasn’t she at least trimmed it and evened it out before icing it? Makes me shudder tbh (I love baking)

Reactions: 2
Yes! Honestly like, good for her that she enjoys crafty things but posting so much showing off this crap stuff is kinda weird to me. That cake is something you’d literally expect a child to make, why hasn’t she at least trimmed it and evened it out before icing it? Makes me shudder tbh (I love baking)
she’s so smug and self obsessed.

I firmly believe she is doing this as she isn't really growing her 'brand'. She is totally unrelatable as a weight loss blogger now given she has gone too far and I think she is struggling to find her place....

I have only known her from when I was doing WW and she had already lost weight. I went and watched some of her older videos and she is like a completely different person now and not for the better

Reactions: 6
I firmly believe she is doing this as she isn't really growing her 'brand'. She is totally unrelatable as a weight loss blogger now given she has gone too far and I think she is struggling to find her place....

I have only known her from when I was doing WW and she had already lost weight. I went and watched some of her older videos and she is like a completely different person now and not for the better
Like I said above this running tit isn’t going to last she already complaining about her knee! 🙄 she really clutching at straws by way of putting herself out there like you say she just boring and totally changed. She so smug it really isn’t a good look

Reactions: 3
She says shes depressed, I'm depressed when I've watched her, I find her so uninspiring and unrelatable now.
She's totally lost her way and is trying yet another new path with the running.
Since the start of lockdown more people have started doing YouTube, who also have real jobs and their content is far better.
She's no excuse for uploading tit, she classes this as her "job".
She's admitted she wasn't eating properly, yet WW still allow her to represent their brand as an ambassador, so all the "What I DON'T eat in a day" have been a lie.
l'm also glad the vlogs have stopped for now, I find them a very strange family who are extremely uncomfortable and cringy to watch and the fake perfect life simply doesn't exist.
She needs to accept the life she's got and stop trying to create something it isn't.

Reactions: 4
Yeah I don't really understand the fitness content tbh, she's spent however long telling everyone 'seeing I can lose weight without exercise so you can too' and now she's doing 3 runs a week plus yoga everyday? It's a bit much. It bothered me in her recent video that she showed herself making porridge and said she's trying to eat more because of the running - porridge isn't a big breakfast (unless you make a huge bowl of it obviously) she just usually only eats yogurt and berries for breakfast...I personally think it's quite unhealthy to portray eating porridge as 'eating more because I'm working out' when eating porridge even if you're sedentary is totally fine. I dunno she just rubs me up the wrong way now, she clearly has disordered eating that she isn't seeking help for and carrying on making content about food and exercise through that lens doesn't sit well with me. If you have disordered eating you shouldn't be showing people what you eat and essentially glorifying barely eating. Know when to stop.

Reactions: 5
She says shes depressed, I'm depressed when I've watched her, I find her so uninspiring and unrelatable now.
She's totally lost her way and is trying yet another new path with the running.
Since the start of lockdown more people have started doing YouTube, who also have real jobs and their content is far better.
She's no excuse for uploading tit, she classes this as her "job".
She's admitted she wasn't eating properly, yet WW still allow her to represent their brand as an ambassador, so all the "What I DON'T eat in a day" have been a lie.
l'm also glad the vlogs have stopped for now, I find them a very strange family who are extremely uncomfortable and cringy to watch and the fake perfect life simply doesn't exist.
She needs to accept the life she's got and stop trying to create something it isn't.
Couldn’t put that any better myself. To play the MH card is terrible, didn’t stop her being on social media all the time. Like you say I’m depressed when I’ve watched or seen her. She just trying too hard

Couldn’t put that any better myself. To play the MH card is terrible, didn’t stop her being on social media all the time. Like you say I’m depressed when I’ve watched or seen her. She just trying too hard
I have depression and anxiety have done for years yeah it’s shite but to make vlogs of yourself crying.. like literally setting up a camera of you lying in bed crying then editing it in I find so bleeping weird. Like if it was for awareness say, I could understand. But it wasn’t it was just A content opportunity the same as recording her husband embracing her afterwards etc. Very strange. I think she’s aiming to be some sort of influencer but she has no USP and she’s just not interesting. I’d give it up if I was her

I have depression and anxiety have done for years yeah it’s shite but to make vlogs of yourself crying.. like literally setting up a camera of you lying in bed crying then editing it in I find so bleeping weird. Like if it was for awareness say, I could understand. But it wasn’t it was just A content opportunity the same as recording her husband embracing her afterwards etc. Very strange. I think she’s aiming to be some sort of influencer but she has no USP and she’s just not interesting. I’d give it up if I was her
She definitely needs to give up, she boring!! She needs to get a proper job.

Tell you what she got awful taste in clothes. If I was that size I’d be in much nicer clothes than what she in. Nothing ever matches. No dress sense at all 🤷🏼‍♀️

I honestly thought she was wearing a Halloween costume in the 150,00000000th edition of "what I eat in a day" No, it's her "running gear". Silly me. 😂😂

• Haha
All of a sudden she has a condition that stops her running? So she will just run less...

Also when she says “stoked” it makes me cringe 🙈 such an American thing.

Also she admitted that she flushes wet wipes down the toilet 😳😳😳

• Wow
Reactions: 1
All of a sudden she has a condition that stops her running? So she will just run less...

She's got that off her famous American Rockstar ex boyfriend.:rolleyes:

I didn't realize the latest vlog was an AD until she gave full details of her family's toilet habits :sick:. Checked and you've got to click the full title to see AD at the very end, I'm pretty sure it's got to be put at the beginning of the title. Anyway reported it to ASA.

Last edited:
  • Haha
She's got that off her famous American Rockstar ex boyfriend.:rolleyes:

I didn't realize the latest vlog was an AD until she gave full details of her family's toilet habits :sick:. Checked and you've got to click the full title to see AD at the very end, I'm pretty sure it's got to be put at the beginning of the title. Anyway reported it to ASA.
Yeah it was too much information!
My dad works for a water company and would have had a stroke listening to her talk about flushing wet wipes...so bad for the environment!

Oh my god her latest ads talking about how they wipe their arse!!! What the actual duck!!!

Also clearly constantly flushing wipes down the toilet!! 😡😡

• Haha

well we knew that was going to hhappen, she really not into exercise, she a lazy cow really, dont think she done a hard days work in her life. being a mum isnt a job like she wants it to be. she such a tool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.