Natasha Summar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's a compulsive liar and caught up in her own web of lies.
Her husband needs to locate his bollocks and tell her some home truths.

Reactions: 4
Omg the stories are so cringe 😂.
I’ve just reported another 100 or so on my lunch break.

Can you still do swipe ups/affiliate if you are a private account?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Omg the stories are so cringe 😂.
I’ve just reported another 100 or so on my lunch break.

Can you still do swipe ups/affiliate if you are a private account?
I don’t know about the swipe ups actually. If she doing an ad then she needs to be public I think. What is this software she’s supposedly using to remove unwanted followers cos it’s having the opposite affect 🤣
She must think we were all born yesterday.

I don’t know about the swipe ups actually. If she doing an ad then she needs to be public I think. What is this software she’s supposedly using to remove unwanted followers cos it’s having the opposite affect 🤣
She must think we were all born yesterday.
Gone below 10,000 now 😂😂

• Haha
I use to follow the mrs meld thread and people use to say on there that swipe ups were not possible on a private account 🤷‍♀️

Instead of all the drama why doesn’t she just stop buying them, she can still affiliate link on YouTube.
I’d actually love to talk to her about this, because I just can’t understand her motivation with the fake accounts.

Her account was sitting between 7-8k followers. She started losing a few because her content wasn’t great, she seemed to moan a lot during lockdown like she was the only one suffering when she sits at home on her arse all day poncing about with a camera. It’s not relatable to a lot of people.
Next thing you know she’s jumped up to 10.3k followers and social blade showed an increase of 3k new followers. We started reporting them and she continued buying them each time IG removed followers. She was called out publicly and is now panicking because she looks fake! She has a few followers who are influencers who will know she’s talking absolute bollocks 🤣

Reactions: 5
I think she'll start buying some more but slowly in the hope that people don't notice... She's fouling nobody!

Reactions: 1
Her account was sitting between 7-8k followers. She started losing a few because her content wasn’t great, she seemed to moan a lot during lockdown like she was the only one suffering when she sits at home on her arse all day poncing about with a camera. It’s not relatable to a lot of people.
Next thing you know she’s jumped up to 10.3k followers and social blade showed an increase of 3k new followers. We started reporting them and she continued buying them each time IG removed followers. She was called out publicly and is now panicking because she looks fake! She has a few followers who are influencers who will know she’s talking absolute bollocks 🤣
i just dont undertand why
she buys cheap clothes from places like monki. a monki tshirt is about £10, if she makes 10% affiliate then its only a quid.
then she takes that £1 and invests it in fake followers who are never ever ever ever ever going to buy a £10 monki tshirt.

in the meantime, she was losing genuine followers for being so boring.

whats the point of it all really?

She’s deleted my real account and I’ve been following her for ages. She’s also blocked me! I’ve never said anything negative to her on that account so she will now be deleting genuine followers lol

She’s deleted my real account and I’ve been following her for ages. She’s also blocked me! I’ve never said anything negative to her on that account so she will now be deleting genuine followers lol
I think she's lost the plot.

• Haha
so it looks like she just deleted all of the ones she bought today, what an epic waste of time and money that was.

So she deleted and blocked my account when she can see it’s a genuine account with my real name a I have followers, yet she still left bots which she can see are blatantly fake 😂

So she deleted and blocked my account when she can see it’s a genuine account with my real name a I have followers, yet she still left bots which she can see are blatantly fake 😂
I’ve reported loads yesterday, she one desperate lady

It makes me cringe how she tries to always shove her kids in her stories all lovey dovey and they blatantly hate having a phone shoved in their face for the gram’

Reactions: 7
Amazing how her numbers are dropping yet they aren’t jumping up to over 10k again after she was outed for buying followers
She removed about 300 the other day off her own back yet Socialblade shows over 600 removed

She got a pottery set for something to do separate and away from social media but then films the whole process... 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Has anyone watched her latest What I Eat video? Is it just me or can you see her nipples through her white top when she’s making the casserole???

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.