Natasha Summar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i dont know if i dreamt it or not but did she say she was going to start selling those pots on etsy

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her content is so boring! Iā€™m still reporting her bots as loads are still on there

Reactions: 3
Her latest pottery creation makes me uncomfortable.

Going off her cos she boring, I follow Mrs Hinch, I was looking at her followers and she got a lot of fake ones as well, I wonder if she buys them as well? What is it with these sad people, just be a true person with a true platform.

Reactions: 2
here we go again poor poor me for being a mum to 2 kids, im the only one in the world that has kids. my god does she ever stop moaning about looking after HER kids, she doesnt work, she sits on her arse all day

Reactions: 6
here we go again poor poor me for being a mum to 2 kids, im the only one in the world that has kids. my god does she ever stop moaning about looking after HER kids, she doesnt work, she sits on her arse all day
This drives me mad, ofc itā€™s stressful for everyone. She always complains and hints at how her sons autism is so hard for her... he seems pretty well to me considering his able bodied, able to communicate and self feed etc.

should probably just think for once how all the solo parents of children who have severe, life threatening disabilities feel being cooped up at home for months with no respite or support. She needs to give her head a wobble

This drives me mad, ofc itā€™s stressful for everyone. She always complains and hints at how her sons autism is so hard for her... he seems pretty well to me considering his able bodied, able to communicate and self feed etc.

should probably just think for once how all the solo parents of children who have severe, life threatening disabilities feel being cooped up at home for months with no respite or support. She needs to give her head a wobble
Couldnā€™t agree more. Going on about what she does, but in all this HARD WORK of looking after HER kids she still finds the time to film herself looking stupid walking or sitting having a brew, all because she doesnā€™t have a real job

Couldnā€™t agree more. Going on about what she does, but in all this HARD WORK of looking after HER kids she still finds the time to film herself looking stupid walking or sitting having a brew, all because she doesnā€™t have a real job
She really does need a reality check.
She doesn't have a real job, she's a carer for her autistic son, who seems to be fine on his own whilst she applies a full face of make up each day, smoothers herself in fake tan, tries on god only knows how many different clothes, films herself, takes pictures of herself, edits, bakes when she wants, now she's taken up pottery and somehow manages to order tit loads of stuff daily.
If this is getting to much for her then maybe she would be better getting herself a real job when her children go back to school, and then try sticking to the WW plan when you will need more calories to sustain yourself working!

Being the parent of an autistic child is tough as I myself have a son with autism. Her son can talk and seems quite ā€œnormalā€.
She is able to bake and even cook herself proper meals as well as being able to put makeup on everyday. I canā€™t do that but I donā€™t go on about how hard it is.
In her post she said sheā€™s done everything solo for her kids these last few months. Has she forgotten sheā€™s got a husband? Ungrateful cow! He seems to be pretty helpful when heā€™s at home and Iā€™m sure heā€™s had days off work which she has mentioned in her videos!

Being the parent of an autistic child is tough as I myself have a son with autism. Her son can talk and seems quite ā€œnormalā€.
She is able to bake and even cook herself proper meals as well as being able to put makeup on everyday. I canā€™t do that but I donā€™t go on about how hard it is.
In her post she said sheā€™s done everything solo for her kids these last few months. Has she forgotten sheā€™s got a husband? Ungrateful cow! He seems to be pretty helpful when heā€™s at home and Iā€™m sure heā€™s had days off work which she has mentioned in her videos!
Precisely. My child has PMLD, I can barely nip off for a wee let alone bake, sculpt and vlog constantly. Lockdown is hard on all of us, and we all have the right to vent, but she needs to recognise her privilege - she is constantly complaining, remember the vlog where she was lying on her bed crying? how weird is that... v attention seeking imo. agree with husband too, she has support and shes in a fairly good position compared to some. she should practice gratitude

Reactions: 4
Why does she need to vlog every time she is having a crying session?! And that time her son hit his head on a ladder or something and she whipped out the bloody camera. Who does that?!

Oh and here we go again with her Instagram stories...ā€I bought this cardigan in a Small but I think I might need to swap it for an XS!ā€ Oh shut the eff up!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Imagine her as a single parent my god how would she cope? She a very strange woman, tells few lies. I also notice that her son isnā€™t always with them when they go for their walks to park, so who has him cos her husband is there. So not all solo hey? Little lies yet again

Reactions: 5
Imagine her as a single parent my god how would she cope? She a very strange woman, tells few lies. I also notice that her son isnā€™t always with them when they go for their walks to park, so who has him cos her husband is there. So not all solo hey? Little lies yet again
She said in one of her vlogs that they had created a social bubble with her in laws, so it must be them who take him alot of the time, she really has no idea how lucky she is.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.