Natasha Summar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t believe she is using softWare. I think it’s a ploy to make out she didn’t know anything about these accounts. She will be absolutely shitting herself

Reactions: 2
Why does she even need software? Just scroll and delete all the fake ones. That’s why she’s a knob because she always blames someone else- it’s not her fault she has fake followers, it’s not her fault Instagram won’t delete them, boo bleeping hoo 😂.

I must have reported over 300 today- been stuck at home on the phone trying to get through to jet2 so it gave me something to do 😂.

I emailed weight watchers as well to complain, they asked for the details to pass on to the correct team but I don’t know if that means anything will happen. I’m actually a member though so hopefully that will count for something 🤷‍♀️.
Good on you, someone else emailed WW a few weeks ago but god knows if out was done, she definitely not a role model for them, they should strip her of the ‘ambassador’ role, whatever that is, seems loads are ambassadors these days anyway

Reactions: 4
lol, she is on 10208 now so will def be on 10.1 by tomorrow, maybe even under 10k......again!

annnnddd....shes back to 10.1

Last edited:
I’ve reported loads yesterday and today. I bet she’s going to do a Vlog saying how bad things have been for her to try and detract from the fact she’s been buying followers.
I know a lot of big accounts have bots, but they buy they in small numbers where she bought about 600 in one go which made it so obvious 😂

i think she has possibly bought more.
shes still at 9.6 but all the accounts at the top of her follow list are new i think.

She’s talking about it on her stories. She can’t look in to the camera!! She’s so lying, made me see a totally different side to her now!! What a dick

Reactions: 3
I’m reporting them all and have reported her account again. Most of her followers are spam now anyway! She’s a joke

Reactions: 1
She’s talking about it on her stories. She can’t look in to the camera!! She’s so lying, made me see a totally different side to her now!! What a dick
She’s totally lying. Funny how when her numbers drop under 10k, it bumps back up and she didn’t question it when her followed went from 7k to 10.5! She’s only mentioning it now because she’s been caught out 😂
Let’s see if she removes them once she’s gone private.

Reactions: 4
Oh my god and she’s made her account private? Not sure how she’s planning on making money of her precious swipe ups then? I honestly give up with her. She seemed nice and I liked her videos but now she’s become self obsessed and dishonest to a point where I just can’t anymore 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
She’s panicking now. I quickly followed her before she went private, so I can still report her bots, but I guarantee you she’s only doing this to stop the comments

Oh my god and she’s made her account private? Not sure how she’s planning on making money of her precious swipe ups then? I honestly give up with her. She seemed nice and I liked her videos but now she’s become self obsessed and dishonest to a point where I just can’t anymore 🤷🏼‍♀️
Don’t know how that’s going to work making herself loads of money .... not!!

She cannot look at the camera, can she? Especially when she says she had messages from people and the constant playing with her hair 🙄
She’s back down to 10k now.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.