Natasha Summar #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does she put in her newsletters? What’s being going on in her life that week???

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What does she put in her newsletters? What’s being going on in her life that week???
I hope it's more interesting than her vlogs 😂. I dont understand her logic, she keeps going on about wanting to get something back for all the years she put into her vlogging hobby. Yea, it's a hobby. And she wants paying? She isnt even good at it. Why would you want a recipe card from her when there are so many free ones. There are thousands of excellent food bloggers who do it for free. You want someone who is good, I can give you a long list, and they dont charge. You can see straight through her in that vlog, the words she uses. She is deleting comments on the comments section of her new vlog, she has kept a few up, but shes either hiding them or deleting them too.

Reactions: 5
I hope it's more interesting than her vlogs 😂. I dont understand her logic, she keeps going on about wanting to get something back for all the years she put into her vlogging hobby. Yea, it's a hobby. And she wants paying? She isnt even good at it. Why would you want a recipe card from her when there are so many free ones. There are thousands of excellent food bloggers who do it for free. You want someone who is good, I can give you a long list, and they dont charge. You can see straight through her in that vlog, the words she uses. She is deleting comments on the comments section of her new vlog, she has kept a few up, but shes either hiding them or deleting them too.
I completely agree with you. She’s rubbish at what she does and her recipes aren’t even any good. She’s no Nigella! I can’t believe that people are falling for her bullshit!

I completely agree with you. She’s rubbish at what she does and her recipes aren’t even any good. She’s no Nigella! I can’t believe that people are falling for her bullshit!
She thinks people are jealous of her 😂 haha bless her. NATASHA SCAMMAR thinks we would be jealous of her. Deluded or what. Good luck with your "business" you horrible .....

• Haha
She thinks people are jealous of her 😂 haha bless her. NATASHA SCAMMAR thinks we would be jealous of her. Deluded or what. Good luck with your "business" you horrible .....
proof she’s reading here!

I’m getting genuinely upset and concerned that she has the audacity to charge vulnerable people SO much money for these “personalised” menus. I think she’s insecure after being dropped from W.W and just seems to be losing all sense of reality when it come to her career!

I’m getting genuinely upset and concerned that she has the audacity to charge vulnerable people SO much money for these “personalised” menus. I think she’s insecure after being dropped from W.W and just seems to be losing all sense of reality when it come to her career!
I cant see her being successful with this whole charging people for recipes. When people can get them free off the internet anyway. How many influencers, celebrity nutritionalists etc that there are online, why would you want Natasha's "advice" . The whole thing is a joke, like her mum making comments in her videos and natasha sayin ah thanks 😂. I checked out her patreon, it's not doing very well. And if you check her stats on yourube, only about half the people who watch her videos are subscribed.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
yes exactly! Not jealous Natrasha, concerned for the vulnerable people you’re scamming.

I really don’t think she’s thought through this business idea....she’s sending out 5 recipes a week. So people are going to be getting 20 recipes at least a month, so in the next 6 months Natasha needs to come up with at least 120 different recipes to send to her clients. I mean can Jamie Oliver even do that and he’s actually qualified 🤣
This is going to absolutely fall on her arse here and within the next month she’s going to have no idea what to be giving to her clients

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's the newsletter that gets me 😂 she has got no personality, her life is so boring. What is she going to write about? There are a million people I'd rather give money too than her. Natasha SCAMMAR Allen. should be her business name.

It's the newsletter that gets me 😂 she has got no personality, her life is so boring. What is she going to write about? There are a million people I'd rather give money too than her. Natasha SCAMMAR Allen. should be her business name.
Haha! That should be the title of this thread!
She thinks she’s such an expert in everything.

Reactions: 1
Haha! That should be the title of this thread!
She thinks she’s such an expert in everything.
She does, and the way she speaks to people is just awful. She speaks to people who dont lick her arse on her comments like they are so below her. She speaks to her family like they are scum. Her followers are going down (Natasha reads this and goes off to but some followers 😂 or asks her mum to pretend to be a client 🤣). Its going sho sho well..no it's not.
She wants to be sho sho cool but the only people who like her are women her mums age, and it's more pity than anything else. She is either getting all these people to pay through pay pal "friends and family please" or no one actually wants to pay for her basic recipes. What will the newsletter be about? Shes replied happy things, what like your vlogs 😂 I bought this one, I bought this one, I need some alone time. Haha. Wait until it gets too people-y (Natasha's word) once lockdown is over. Haha. She really does hate that the world doesn't revolve around her doesn't she.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
She has a nerve doesn't she, charging people for something that she isn't even qualified to do. She should also know that the best thing for the people she is charging (if there is any clients) would be for them to see a professional. She had to use WW to lose her weight, all her YouTube videos were ran off WW as a title. If she says she is only providing recipe cards, then why would people pay for that? You can get free and friendly advice from thousands of people on various social media platforms, millions of YouTube videos. The food she cooks is rubbish. Shes not physically fit, she isn't a picture of health and mentally she's on medication too. For the amount she is asking for a 1 hour session, you could have a few gusto, hello fresh, any other healthy food delivery service with recipe card. You could see a professional who is qualified.

She not answering? She can't act shocked can she. She has a filter on every story she does now, because she knows she looks haggard.

She has deleted that comment I think, and she has replied to another one who has said how come you have had the vaccine so early? Shes said that's a personal question. Really? You share what underwear you have bought for the kids on your you tube channel, we have seen your stomach 199388838 times whilst you pull up your trousers, and you cant answer that. Is that because your a benefit FRAUD?
If it's a personal question, she wouldn't have shared about having the vaccine, but knowing Natasha she was probably trying to portray something that wasn't true and now people are questioning her she doesn't like it. She has some serious issues, most of which make her more of a risk than a help to those people paying her.

She said in her stories earlier that she is registered.
No your not natasha 🙄
If she's registered, with a professional body they will have publicly accessible records that show her qualifications and level of registration,when she registered and when it's due for renewal.

Let’s face it, the career move will bomb and in a month or so we won’t here anything more about it... just like the running!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yea she loved running too didn't she 🤣 walking fast in her gilet.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Let’s face it, the career move will bomb and in a month or so we won’t here anything more about it... just like the running!
Haha! So true!
She’ll blame her “clients” and move on to the next thing!

• Haha