Natasha Summar #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her mums comments are always so formal.
Did Natasha caramelise her mushrooms? Lol!
Haha I know, as if we are going to think she is a client haha. I haven't watched the new vlog, her voice goes through me. I bet she caramelized something. Shes probably feeling like a weight has been lifted, sho sho excited. Still got horrible wire hair and black front teeth and gum disease. Hey guys, welcome to another great day of food with me Natrasha Scummar

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Iā€™ve done the same. Up to her old tricks again šŸ™„
I have too, theres loads. You can tell the kids are back at school. Makes me laugh, she moans about people making fake profiles to ask questions about her fraudulent behaviour, yet shes got her mum pretending to be a client and then making fake accounts to follow herself šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚. If she wasnt messing about with her this she would have the time to get a job.

Reactions: 4
Whoaaaa sheā€™s under 9k followers now! Remember when she bought more to get the 10k swipe ups šŸ˜‚ seems like nobody wants her dopey recipe cards

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh no! She canā€™t swipe up for her scam!
She was so close a few months ago haha..Then over a thousand people on insta and youtube realised what a horrible person she is. Nothing genuine about her whatsoever, rude, vain, selfish, narcissist, FRAUDSTER.

Wonder if her biggest fan Carol has paid to be a patreon hahaha šŸ˜‚ best regards.
Scam family.

Hi Carol šŸ‘‹...regards to you.
Also 2 people have asked her about things in her vlog, music and make up, she has said she will let them know, has she? No, of course she hasn't. You will have to pay to know that ladies. Want to know how to get Natasha's flaky skin? Subscribe.. for Ā£3,75 a week I'll give you tips on how to get my caramelized flakey skin šŸ˜‚

2 days ago they asked Natrasha Scammar, and she cant even be bothered to reply to them. Until she reads this, eyeballs this comment and says of f*cks sake and replies to them.

Attachments

Last edited:
Almost down to 8900 followers already...her recipe card thing account only has 145...that engagement wheeww

Reactions: 1
I followed her because of the WW videos, and it got really on my nerves when she stopped pointing things and put mayo and cheese on literally everything.

Then she started to continuously say she ordered clothes deliberately ā€œtoo bigā€ while she said she knew she needed smaller. As if it was a dig to show how thin she was.

And now sheā€™s passively agressively parting ways with WW, and suddenly comes up with a subscription plan which looks so amateuristic and scrambled together at the last minute.. It has no appeal whatsoever..

Reactions: 7
I followed her because of the WW videos, and it got really on my nerves when she stopped pointing things and put mayo and cheese on literally everything.

Then she started to continuously say she ordered clothes deliberately ā€œtoo bigā€ while she said she knew she needed smaller. As if it was a dig to show how thin she was.

And now sheā€™s passively agressively parting ways with WW, and suddenly comes up with a subscription plan which looks so amateuristic and scrambled together at the last minute.. It has no appeal whatsoever..
Like her running and everything else she does the novelty will wear off cos it too much hard work and we all know Natasha doesnā€™t like work

She said so herself in her stories that she doesnā€™t anticipate it to last forever! Yeah we knew that much already! Nothing ever lasts with you!

So sheā€™s written an introduction post on her scam account.. mentions losing weight but no mention of the fact she did it following WW! Sheā€™s made it sound as if sheā€™s made up this weight loss plan, followed it and thatā€™s how sheā€™s lost all her weight!! Surely this is misleading information and thereā€™s gotta be a law against lying to paying customers for financial gain!?!? Iā€™m absolutely shocked that sheā€™s doing this!! X

Although I donā€™t know why Iā€™m worrying, as soon as her ā€œclient/sā€ realise you canā€™t lose weight eating rainbow cookies with soft serve and caramelising everything then this little business venture of hers will soon be a thing of the past šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
So sheā€™s written an introduction post on her scam account.. mentions losing weight but no mention of the fact she did it following WW! Sheā€™s made it sound as if sheā€™s made up this weight loss plan, followed it and thatā€™s how sheā€™s lost all her weight!! Surely this is misleading information and thereā€™s gotta be a law against lying to paying customers for financial gain!?!? Iā€™m absolutely shocked that sheā€™s doing this!! X

Although I donā€™t know why Iā€™m worrying, as soon as her ā€œclient/sā€ realise you canā€™t lose weight eating rainbow cookies with soft serve and caramelising everything then this little business venture of hers will soon be a thing of the past šŸ˜‚
I dont know why she thinks what she is doing ok. You have only got to look at her to see she isnt healthy. She doesnt even do stories anymore without a filter on. I think she is trying to hide her black teeth and spotty skin. Follow Natasha's plan if you want to rot your teeth and ruin your skin. I hope shes got her mum something nice for mothers day after all the faking being a client of hers haha. Best regards...

• Haha

She is so dumb, the second someone goes onto her YouTube they can see she lost weight through WW, if you Google her name it is all WW related stuff (and tattle). She has done so much with WW that even though she isnt an ambassador for them anymore, she is advertising them every single day. If you were looking for recipes the WW app has hundreds, you can access the recipe you want when you want, not some toddler food that natasha has suggested for that week.

She hasn't got a clue has she šŸ¤£. Natasha you cant just describe everything as caramel. Also Natasha if you are going to charge people, it is spelt DEMERARA.
What do you expect from a woman selling a sheet called 'food forcast' šŸ„“ sloppy like most of her food

• Haha
Reactions: 2