Natasha Summar #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im sure you need some kind of degree for that too which she doesnā€™t have? I donā€™t remember her ever saying that sheā€™s been to uni.
Sheā€™s so full of it! ā€œGenerous yearly salaryā€. Smug cow!
I'm pretty sure she started a law degree but didn't finish it.
Why would a property firm need a 'creative' director?

Reactions: 5
Find it hard to believe that sheā€™s gone in as a director when she has ZERO experience.

Secondly, if she thought having to spend all day with her own children playing games was hard....wait for the meltdown when people are chasing her, asking questions, telling her they donā€™t like a design etc etc.

Reactions: 8
Find it hard to believe that sheā€™s gone in as a director when she has ZERO experience.

Secondly, if she thought having to spend all day with her own children playing games was hard....wait for the meltdown when people are chasing her, asking questions, telling her they donā€™t like a design etc etc.
I wonder if it's true, seems odd that she would remove the link to the company, unless she has embellished some of the details. Natasha strikes me as a bit of a fantasist. I believe she possibly has some kind of job, but maybe not exactly the role she is claiming

Reactions: 7
I wonder if it's true, seems odd that she would remove the link to the company, unless she has embellished some of the details. Natasha strikes me as a bit of a fantasist. I believe she possibly has some kind of job, but maybe not exactly the role she is claiming
She is definitely a fantasist, itā€™s for a low-budget property company - the website itself looks so crap! Itā€™s like she says things like ā€œitā€™s such an amazing time for me right nowā€ sheā€™s actually trying to convince herself of it! Sheā€™s so transparent it makes me cringe. Also all those congratulatory messages and questions... prob from her fake account followers?

Reactions: 6
I've just had a quick look on Companies House.
They buy any house in South Wales, have 2 officer's....a receptionist and a builder !!!!!
no resignations. Is this the one ?
Seems another of her farfetched stories to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Just had a look on his Insta and he seems to give all his clients cupcakes! Maybe Natasha is going to be Creative Director of Cupcake making and supply him with lots of caramelised sugar coated cupcakes šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Another interesting thing Iā€™ve noticed is her husband doesnā€™t follow her account but she follows him... maybe he finds it too embarrassing??

• Wow
Another interesting thing Iā€™ve noticed is her husband doesnā€™t follow her account but she follows him... maybe he finds it too embarrassing??
Her hubby looks so fed up every time she films him, so can't blame him not following her, must be a nightmare living with her.

Reactions: 4
Thatā€™s interesting. Iā€™ve got a degree in marketing and have about 8 years experience in various roles but no way in hell would i even apply for a director role lol yet! Iā€™m wondering maybe heā€™s saw her YouTube and maybe thinks he wants her to build his online presence since no one can deny she has built up a big following on YouTube. But not so much on Instagram. She will probs be the one putting stuff on Instagram for this company so can see what she gets up to! Also there is a big diff being a director in a one man company than a massive corporate company I suppose lol! Bless

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Thatā€™s interesting. Iā€™ve got a degree in marketing and have about 8 years experience in various roles but no way in hell would i even apply for a director role lol yet! Iā€™m wondering maybe heā€™s saw her YouTube and maybe thinks he wants her to build his online presence since no one can deny she has built up a big following on YouTube. But not so much on Instagram. She will probs be the one putting stuff on Instagram for this company so can see what she gets up to! Also there is a big diff being a director in a one man company than a massive corporate company I suppose lol! Bless
Also not being funny if you landed this dream job with a ā€œgenerousā€ salary like she has said then there is no reason to carry on you tube and her recipe clubs on. She barely can put out consistent content let alone add a full time job in to the mix.

It just doesnā€™t add up!!

Reactions: 6
Also not being funny if you landed this dream job with a ā€œgenerousā€ salary like she has said then there is no reason to carry on you tube and her recipe clubs on. She barely can put out consistent content let alone add a full time job in to the mix.

It just doesnā€™t add up!!
More lies. She just a compulsive liar and she never change. She lives in a fantasy world and I just think she be jealous of the people she has around her they probably doing better than her and just comes up with these ā€˜fancyā€™ job titles but itā€™s all tit, just just a lazy, scruffy dossy looking who wants what other people have got

Reactions: 4
Something certainly doesn't ring true. Suddenly got a job with a property company, just as she's about to buy her first home.
I'm surprised they're first time buyers tbh because she always makes out Andy's got such a good job, he's what mid 40s now and just stepping onto the property ladder šŸ˜¬
If she's doing as well as she makes out I can't wait to see the new house. Maybe she's moving to the golden triangle, my money's on Prestbury šŸ¤Ŗ

I donā€™t know why she bothers with her What I Eat videos coz theyā€™re so predictable! Hot cross buns with jam for breakfast and the worlds tiniest sandwich for lunch. Some crap for dinner and an orange before bed. So boring!!!

Reading between the lines I think the recipe club may not have been the success she hoped for, or realising how expensive it is to run your own business unless you are making good money. Since WW pulled the plug I think she has struggled to identify with anything, maybe she has been forced to find full time employees to help pay a bigger mortgage? All has come out of the blue

Her latest stories šŸ™„ she really is a something else!!
Ha ha I know. Wtf!!! I think sheā€™s been reading here so now trying to get one up. However she hasnā€™t even worked 40hrs a week yet so if I was her I wouldbt be shutting any social media yet or say that sheā€™s going delete everyone. Sheā€™s just goi g to alienate all followers then if her job goes tits up or she canā€™t cope with it then sheā€™s got nothing to go back to!
Sheā€™s a massive dick!!