Natasha sandhu

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has both because she’s special 🤣🤣🤣🤣working her way through medical dictionary…currently on A for attention seeker
I read that one can sometimes be confused for the other but if she’s had it diagnosed surely they would have told her which one it wouldn’t have been both and septate is a lot more serious/causes problems. She’s too much.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I read that one can sometimes be confused for the other but if she’s had it diagnosed surely they would have told her which one it wouldn’t have been both and septate is a lot more serious/causes problems. She’s too much.
As far as I can see prior to her first midwife apt she had had a couple of scans that’s all- if she had seen a consultant I think we would defo know about it right down to his name and GMC number 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So presuming a few weeks before this picture is end of Feb, that would make her about 15 weeks now?
No, she said the date is a few weeks after she found out. So the likelihood is she found out just after valentines when she would’ve been 4 weeks at that point. She also said she finds the gender out this week which would be at the NHS 20 week scan. I feel you want to imply she announced her pregnancy very early on but she didn’t (and even if she did that’s up to her). It’s clear she announced after 12 weeks and now is 20 weeks. What’s the problem, and why are you so concerned about how far along she is?

Reactions: 1
Valid question- what does she actually do all day? 🤣
I think shes taken a step back from posting crap outfits (which is good imo) and focussed on posting pregnancy related content which will be good for her female followers. If she really does this well she could create a new niche for herself I think.
No, she said the date is a few weeks after she found out. So the likelihood is she found out just after valentines when she would’ve been 4 weeks at that point. She also said she finds the gender out this week which would be at the NHS 20 week scan. I feel you want to imply she announced her pregnancy very early on but she didn’t (and even if she did that’s up to her). It’s clear she announced after 12 weeks and now is 20 weeks. What’s the problem, and why are you so concerned about how far along she is?
Nothing you’ve said is factual? It’s just implied like my assertion? We’ve been discussing how far along she is for the last two pages, this was a follow up on that discussion…

• Heart
AmyK86 this isn’t a rave thread about Natasha. Your replies here are mainly calling us all out and disagreeing with anything we discuss. I feel you’re in the wrong place!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
If she is further along than we expect then I’ll happily stand corrected but what she’s said thus far doesn’t add up and I think most of us just find it slightly odd that she isn’t actually specifying how far along she is or what months she’s due. Especially when she shares literally everything else!

• Heart
Hi Natasha 😂😂😂
Ffs get off this thread if you don’t like people speculating or discussing….. this is exactly what this site is for!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 8
If she is further along than we expect then I’ll happily stand corrected but what she’s said thus far doesn’t add up and I think most of us just find it slightly odd that she isn’t actually specifying how far along she is or what months she’s due. Especially when she shares literally everything else!
Yep! Especially when she’s trying this new angle of being some sort of advocate for pregnant women 🤣🤣. Why is it shrouded in secrecy? Anyone got any ideas why she won’t share how many weeks she is?

Reactions: 4
Yep! Especially when she’s trying this new angle of being some sort of advocate for pregnant women 🤣🤣. Why is it shrouded in secrecy? Anyone got any ideas why she won’t share how many weeks she is?
I really think it’s just for the drama!

• Heart
I really think it’s just for the drama!
Think you’re right. It’s one thing keeping it real but the amount she’s going on about being tired, not feeling well, anxious etc is too much and I don’t even watch her stories everyday.

My friend is pregnant about the same 18-20 weeks now (benefit of the doubt) and she’s had sickness so bad all day every day but she has a very high profile job that she has to get up and go to every day, I feel so sorry for her but she’s just getting on with it using various remedies some that don’t always work. I’m not saying I don’t feel for Natasha feeling unwell because even if she’s exaggerating I’m sure she has felt bad like many do in pregnancy but she has the luxury of being able to sleep on the sofa all day with her dog.

I just hope the baby is as good as gold and sleeps through the night or she will not cope.

• Heart
Think you’re right. It’s one thing keeping it real but the amount she’s going on about being tired, not feeling well, anxious etc is too much and I don’t even watch her stories everyday.

My friend is pregnant about the same 18-20 weeks now (benefit of the doubt) and she’s had sickness so bad all day every day but she has a very high profile job that she has to get up and go to every day, I feel so sorry for her but she’s just getting on with it using various remedies some that don’t always work. I’m not saying I don’t feel for Natasha feeling unwell because even if she’s exaggerating I’m sure she has felt bad like many do in pregnancy but she has the luxury of being able to sleep on the sofa all day with her dog.

I just hope the baby is as good as gold and sleeps through the night or she will not cope.
This!!!!!! Yea she’s going on about trying to be relatable to women when in reality she’s not in the same situation as most other women. It’s 2022, we juggle careers and family and a lot of challenges along the way.
anything She ever has wrong is always 10 xworse than anyone else. I think baby will be the making of her. The love she will feel combined with the hard work will make her grow up a lot I think

Poor girl. Always tries to inflate her self importance. She says she’s an advocate. But she actually doesn’t do anything except explain her irrational behavior. It’s not like she educated. Throwing a few quotes on her story doesn’t make her some advocate. As far as the pregnancy thing she says she really tried to be sensitive to the other women who are trying with no results, like really? Who cares, live your life. Everyone will adjust.

• Heart
Andrew must love coming home to a 35 year old who’s sat drinking milk napping and eating cookies, must be like dating a toddler 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.