Natasha sandhu

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 877545

I absolutely can’t listen to her describe another set of clothes as flattering when they aren’t. Both stories before (flattering length) but horrible on her midsection and the next dress as flattering. This isn’t, makes her look like she has a massive tummy when she doesn’t

These are also absolutely hideous, cheap and tacky and again unflattering. I wish she would stop

View attachment 877555View attachment 877556
😂 She has VERY limited vocabulary 😬 maybe Andrew could buy her a thesaurus for Christmas? 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
OH MY GOD what is this awful jeans shopping nonsense “I’m clearly in between sizes, doesn’t help that I’ve just eaten” there is nothing at all wrong with being a size 12 firstly and secondly she keeps saying she’s uncomfortable in a size 10. I actually think she’s got serious body issues at this point. I would love her figure but these stories will no doubt trigger others who aren’t body confident which is the absolute opposite of what she always preaches. I’m actually going to unfollow her

She’s clearly a size 12 and I agree I don’t know why she has a problem with that. It’s a fine size and she has an amazing figure. I’m a size 10 so I’m smaller than her and I think her figure and shape is perfect. She seems to think a size 12 is massive though.

She’s clearly a size 12 and I agree I don’t know why she has a problem with that. It’s a fine size and she has an amazing figure. I’m a size 10 so I’m smaller than her and I think her figure and shape is perfect. She seems to think a size 12 is massive though.
It’s honestly so annoying when she preaches body confidence and to love yourself.

Another day another body positivity post. According to her stories she’s got loads of new followers because of this type of content so looks like we’re stuck with it for a while…
Yep… more of the same old!
All her ‘new followers’ will be sorely disappointed when they see how bloody boring she is and they are being plagued by ads for all kind of shite constantly… won’t be long clicking unfollow but obviously she’ll just buy a whole load more (all bought already ahem).

Does anyone else find her maddeningly irritating when she does her ‘to camera’ bits and keeps at her hair, umming and ahhing and ‘liking’ and just generally pretending to be super nervous and all girly and cute? Honestly bleeping grow up. If she had a proper job she’d be laughed out of the place behaving like that.

Reactions: 2
I actually think she’s addicted to buying followers. Also that awful post about body confidence has obviously been photoshopped on the image where she looks smoother and smaller at the waist. She seems to just be riddled with insecurities it’s so off putting.

Reactions: 2
Another day another body positivity post. According to her stories she’s got loads of new followers because of this type of content so looks like we’re stuck with it for a while…
She always says “it’s taken a lot for me to post this” 🙄

• Haha
Who tells her this tit looks good. Her sister has style why doesn’t she take tips off her?
I think they don’t get along as well as they pretend. Her sister has everything I think dimwit Natasha wants, she’s always with Uber wealthy guys out of Natasha’s league. So I think she’s jealous of her

Who missed Natasha off Insta? I didn’t lol. Doubt anyone else did either. If anything, a nice break from being rammed with ads. But…! Bang on time she’s back, explaining her absence (it’s not really time off if you kept a whole diary to show after your absence is it?) and BOOM in she comes in with In The Style ads and she’s roped in her dopey fella on them too. He’s as wet as they come. What is he DOING? They are like children.

• Haha
Who missed Natasha off Insta? I didn’t lol. Doubt anyone else did either. If anything, a nice break from being rammed with ads. But…! Bang on time she’s back, explaining her absence (it’s not really time off if you kept a whole diary to show after your absence is it?) and BOOM in she comes in with In The Style ads and she’s roped in her dopey fella on them too. He’s as wet as they come. What is he DOING? They are like children.
Honestly, it’s been nice to have a break from constant ads, she’s one of the few influencers I follow who is constantly selling tit EVERY bleeping DAY. It must be exhausting for her and she can’t make very much if she’s having to do that many. Also the pjs are horrible, he looks like a right knob in them aswell 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.