Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Needmorecoffee2

That is hilarious.. why has Tanya got her bacon out of the packet and put it on greaseproof paper??! Don’t get it! It’s obvious it’s out of a packet.. butchers bacon doesn’t look like that.. for a moment then, I was thinking she had possibly calmed down but she’s just made herself look like a knob.. Tanya in particular is particularly bad at being really shit towards the environment - so much packaging, take out cups at home .. individual sauce packets at home - all for the gram.. she’s an utter arsehole.. what a shitty role model to the kids..
I can’t even go there with Tasha today.. her living room ‘reno’ is an utter joke.. the curtain string lights belong in a brothel.. maybe that’s the look she’s going for - chavvy brothel..

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Mutley98

VIP Member
I’m going out on a limb here and sticky up for Tasha. Her ‘reno’ isn’t my cup of tea at all but I honestly can’t see what the issue is with the beige carpet, it’s beige it neutral and if it’s in good condition why replace it. If she replaced it with the insta favourite ‘grey carpet’ she would be in the wrong and copying every other home account on insta. We have become a very throw away and disposable nation why chuck it out because your changing the wallpaper? I’d rather see a revamp where the person has stuck to their budget and not got into shit lots of debt keeping up with Hinch and others. My house probably wouldn’t be insta worthy as I have a beige neutral carpet but I kept it when I last decorated as I’d rather the money goes on something else and I don’t particularly want to fill more landfill with a perfectly good carpet with lots of wear left
I wish other ‘instagrammers’ would think the same when they chucking out perfectly good items
Just my opinion 🤷‍♀️

Starfire

I didn’t see the posts that you refer to, however, I did wonder about the recent photographs from her shopping trip. She has posted pictures of people crossing the road and from inside the shopping centre. I would be fuming if a stranger posted pictures of me with my kids online without my consent.
Cos shes a moron with no respect and shes a terrible mother.
That boy despises her you can tell and little madam is turning into her.
Shes teaching her that the world owes you something and just to beg for everything whilst documenting your lives. Shes missed so much family time she will never get back. She cant enjoy a holiday or meal without cameras being stuck in their faces 24/7. They cant eat without her taking pics of their meals first. They cant have a safe place to call their bedroom because shes posts it on Instagram. That boils my piss the most! She posts pictures of her daughter Bras, she notoriously calls them kiddies does she even sit and think what they might think of that. No. Because shes selfish. She needs to put her phone away. Redo her grouting and sort her house and life out. I cand stand her!

So for everyone who told me I was being OTT for contacting the company!!!

They obviously got in touch and told her to correct it. Rightly so!! She snatched freebies off them, and then does it wrong and tried to tag the company. Idiot.
They haven't 'obviously' got in touch, at all. Mountain out of a molehill much.

Looney toons

I LOVE that bed and the bedroom pictures. It's so modern and comfortable looking and minimalistic! The paper suits so well it's almost Paris chic looking.

Sorry I think I just lept quantum leap style into Tasha’s mind and back out again... Did I say anything weird whilst I was gone???

• Haha

DeeT

Those curtain lights are naff as hell and the lazy cow couldn’t even be arsed to iron her cheap curtains before she stuck them up. Once again in such a rush to reveal all to the gram, so desperate for strangers to validate her tragic life and tell her her ‘reno’ looks wonderful 🙄🙄

Reactions: 10

NapQueen

I’ve just been blocked and comment deleted for telling her to glue her wallpaper down 😂😂 Fucking muppet 😂

• Haha

Looney toons

Why has no one mentioned the children in the pool incident last year in France?? When some one called her out for haveing them in her photos naked?? Strangers children this... Was I the only one to see it before she took it down???

And the postman in the doorbell camera this year? Did no one see that because no one has commented. She posted his face as the postie was at the door activating the camera and some one said did you actually ask permission for his face to be in public?? It's things like that that get my back up.. Not respecting people's privacy. Like a an adult should know to.

Last edited:
OMG the reflection of her face/head in the window of that shot!!!!! Effing state on it. So much effort on her face to show a filthy looking, common mug full of instant coffee and some cheap wood block calendar i used to have on my desk when I was 12

• Haha
  • Heart

JoJo81

VIP Member
So she's actually done a Zumba class!!! She will have to brag about it considering she hasn't been to the gym for about 3 weeks. Oh and wait for it all the shit she's going to eat coz it's bake off time. She will never get fit or tone up but suppose in her perfect little world doing exercise at least once a month will work wonders!! I would love to ask her why she deletes comments but know I would get blocked
Has she tho? She takes photos of everything else yet never takes one of the gym or equipment or whatever

Tdm

VIP Member
Why did she buy her daughter that winter bedding and let her put it on now? It’s definitely not that cold! I would absolutely hate that set. I hate feeling hot, we sleep with our windows open all year round.
Plus I feel like those kind of duvets and pillows would get so filthy so easily and we all know how clean Tasha is with her only washing johns cooking towel once a week 🤮

• Haha

Rvg

VIP Member
Ooooh ladies she wants to do a little sneaky peak of her living room renovation. Such a tease I’m going to shit myself with excitement! I wonder how many shades of silver and beige there will be?

• Haha

swimming

VIP Member
And wait for it probably be sweeties and more crap after the gym!!! What is the actual point in going. Not exactly like she goes often either.
Id secure an amount of money on the fact that she DOESNT go!! C'mon she takes a photo of literally everything in her life, EVERYTHING! Theres not been one single photo of the gym / in the changing rooms / on a machine. And what happened the home gym in the bloody garage?

She's full of shit. Theres no way she goes to the gym. Anyone can wear a tracksuit and take a selfie and comment "right ladies, off the gym"

Fuck off

• Haha

Needmorecoffee2

Oh my days.. cannot stop laughing.. what a huge disappointment although not entirely unexpected. That wallpaper is vile.. there is a reason why that wallpaper company give her free shit.. it’s literally stuff that won’t sell & they have nothing to lose by sending desperate for free shit people a roll in the hope that they promote it.. how can Tasha not see through that?!
The chair covers look like they belong in a nursing home.. on a budget? Stop buying nasty tat, get a proper job and spend the money you do have on a pot of paint and new carpet.. the saying, you can’t polish a turd has never been more appropriate 😫

• Haha

Luce0331

VIP Member
In fairness, while I think she's ridiculous, I also think it's totally up to her what she uses her Instagram for. For her, it might be just a way of showing life's best bits as she puts it, as a way to lift herself out of day-to-day misery! Everyone is different and I guess she's not on there doing stuff that's to be approved by us on Tattl.
But when you have a ‘big’ account you have to accept that people will disagree with you and slag you off, if she doesn’t want the negativity from strangers she should keep her account private just for family friends but no she’s too desperate for the free shit!

Freedomof Speech

Tread 5# They’ve all got diabetes, but the kiddies need some sweeties. Autumnal vibes and Tanya’s passive aggressive jibes.

• Haha

Badaboom

VIP Member
She’s finally got those manky nails sorted! Looking through her timeline she had them for approx six weeks! that’s grim! I get mine infilled and gelled every 2 weeks and I feel like they look scruffy towards the end of the second week with the regrowth! Why bother if you’re not going to do the upkeep
Her fingers look like the horror ones kids buy in the pound shop for Halloween 🤢
099DF8EC-0148-4110-9524-5B979BCAE87E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick