Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Be More Pacific

VIP Member
Tash's singing table and fish finger tacos will make you puke whilst Tan's just permanently grazin' and dreaming of Elizabeth Duke.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Freedomof Speech

I have to say this.... she even gave a selection of vile mixed shit out of the fridge a theme.... today kids we are having ‘dead auntie themed tea’. How mental.

• Haha

swimming

VIP Member
She would hastag #imgoingforashit if it meant her could bag herself some toilet rolls in a new brand.

• Haha

Looney toons

Not that long ago she had the yellow plant from next in every photo, the one that looked like a little pineapple, it was cute omg didn’t need to see it in 120 locations around her home. Wonder where that plant is now 🤔
It ran away to a healthier family as it was being overfed and thrust into the limelight against its wishes.

• Haha

Needmorecoffee2

Ohhh cringe.. ohhh Tasha.. you really need to tone down the desperation .. what makes you think people want to see your shitty cheap Poundland or B&M chavvy cup with tea in it?!?! Serious question... please, I urge you.. get off IG.. sacrificing your life for a couple of hundred likes and comments from fake people who wouldn’t say hi to you in the street, is not worth it.. the fake ness of saying good morning to everyone & calling them Hun is a complete waste of life.. you don’t know these people.. they are not important in your life. Instead try to spend time with your kids.. make memories with them of doing stuff that doesn’t involve shopping & materialistic stuff.. go for walks, make stuff - live. You are wasting your life..

swimming

VIP Member
Tonight it will be battle of who can take a photo of the strictly come dancing on the telly with their feet up and a drinkie. So lucky, so happy, my man etc.

• Haha

Freedomof Speech

Them 2 chicken they’ve both had sat in there slow cookers all day must be dry as there menopausal faffs. And that’s a wrap.

• Haha
  • Sick

Lulabella-Mozzarella

Chatty Member
E3A3F8C4-609A-4F0F-94A8-07AE2E5E3E05.jpeg

Riiiiiight, so basically you’re eating breakfast, doing some painting, eating tea outside and watching tv today then??

In that case, I awoke to the birds joyfully singing at 6.37am and leapt out out of bed for a fabulous cup of tea, followed by a vanilla biscuit with cream filling (custard cream), some super craft activities with the children with lots of giggles, a busy day popping to the Dr’s, followed by some amazing lunch as hubby makes the best cheese cobs, food shop to buy some amazing snacks from Aldi, tea and then GBBO - see, not that hard to bullshit about your day is it Taschchchcha?? 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12

swimming

VIP Member
So for everyone who told me I was being OTT for contacting the company!!!

They obviously got in touch and told her to correct it. Rightly so!! She snatched freebies off them, and then does it wrong and tried to tag the company. Idiot.

JoJo81

VIP Member
Who are all these people who are asking where the fairy lights are from? Are they taking the piss? Who wants their house to look like a lap dancing club? She will be erecting a pole next although her hubby does enough of that for both of them!

• Haha
She was so smug like here’s a preview of my “renovation” giving us a sneak peek like we’re just little minions and then when people picked her up that it was wrong (how could you not know it was wrong when you first started to put it up, especially when you’ve chosen it from the website, or in her case, given it for free) and then to say it’s ok, only we will know and then to change it, just makes her look like the biggest fucking dickhead ever. She really is trying to be someone she isn’t and it’s embarrassing. She’s showed herself up something rotten. I wouldn’t post a picture unless it was finished but trash has to half way through (for our sneak peek) I’d be so embarrassed 😂 what a fucking delusion loser

NapQueen

“Lol it’s fine hunnn”

I bet he gets home and she bollocks him in sobbing tears for shaming her on the ‘gram 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Wordsmith

To check that the cheap Ikea flat pack assembled furniture is still standing and hasn’t collapsed, probably.

• Haha
Makes me laugh that every meal has to be something special 😂 We had Aldi burgers, oven chips and onion rings - it was fine and we managed to eat it without declaring it as something special 😂 And Yeah, that quiche is cooked to fuck 🤣
Did you put your onion rings on a kitchen roll holder to make it an "onion ring tower"? 😂

• Haha