Naomiella21 #9 Fake teeth, Banjo beef, always giving Jordan grief

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure I saw her post about some rejection disorder she has. Wish I screenshotted it. Can’t remember the specifics

Reactions: 4
Story featuring the back of Mimi’s head… ‘Literally love her’.
I should bloody hope you do - you’re her mother!!!

Reactions: 13
RSD is super common with ADHD yeah but it can be worked on so it's at a healthy level most of the time anyway

Reactions: 1
Jordan needs to run 😂 she’s sounding more and more like a bunny boiler as time goes on 😂

Reactions: 13
So diversity have arrived in Manchester and it’s warren’s birthday. Bet jordan will be made to stay in with nay like usual.

Reactions: 11
Unless she’s taken a babysitter/nanny with her?!
Possibly but last time she waited in the hotel for jordan, it was someone else’s birthday and jordan stayed in with her (I can’t remember who’s it was). So wouldn’t put it past her.

it’s looking pretty clear she’s not took cass
How she could just leave him at home is beyond me. Heartless. AND it’s his birthday 😢

Reactions: 6
Cass is probably with Papa Banj having the time of his life away from his selfish needy attention seeking moron of a mother !

Reactions: 4
So diversity have arrived in Manchester and it’s warren’s birthday. Bet jordan will be made to stay in with nay like usual.
Did not see Jordan at Warren’s birthday meal and the cinema. Jordan is at the hotel with her.

Reactions: 3
she’s done this before, announced she won’t be sharing the kids… a week later, she shares them again!! I’d love to know what’s happened….

Reactions: 2
She’s obviously got mental health issues. Perhaps she should pop the phone away and work on those and her family.

Reactions: 8
So I assume she’s not taken Cass out of pre school, so possibly left him, to go to Manchester, to sit in a hotel room with Mimi and Jord.

I’ve got kids similar ages to Nay Nays, I wouldn’t want to drag one of them to a hotel to wait for their dad to be free, id rather be at home with them, keeping to their routine. They could FaceTime JORDY angel baby every day.

Reactions: 9
Now she’s decided not to show the kids, it really has reinforced what a dullard she is. Now she’s going to be a crappy mother in private……imagine being Cass and your whole family has gone away without you. Mind you, give him a couple years and that will be heavenly!

• Sad
So not only has she made him miss warren’s birthday drinks and meal, she’s also made him miss out on the doctor strange exclusive screening! 😫

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.