Naomiella21 #4 Diet so crap she has Domino's on speed dial, can't and won't parent, nanny should run a mile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Cass really well over 3 now and still in a high chair? My three year old would laugh at me if I put him in one and probably tell me he’s not a baby 🤣

Reactions: 7
Is Cass really well over 3 now and still in a high chair? My three year old would laugh at me if I put him in one and probably tell me he’s not a baby 🤣
Even in a restaurant my son wouldn’t let me put him in a high chair and say how it’s for babies and he’s a big boy😂 cass doesn’t exactly look like a small 3 year old either, he looks pretty tall

Reactions: 5
She lies about everything related to the kids development which suggests she knows these things are a problem. No dummies but shown regularly on photos / videos. Same with nappies. And same with speech. Oh and same with snack foods!

She seems oblivious to the fact that her over sharing means that she proves herself to be a liar.

Reactions: 3
You would think that before moving she would of gone through all their toys and actually got rid of some or properly sorted them out, they must be so over stimulated with that many toys everywhere all the time

Reactions: 2
So it’s Mimi’s birthday and looks like all the Insta huns are round for the party, incoming party spam where she reshares all of their posts from the day 🙄

No sign of Fran with the kids though, if I was going all out for a 2yr olds party then the cousins and rest of the family would be there!

Reactions: 7
*Waiting* for her Oscars speech thanking the amazing party planner for all THEIR hard work… not forgetting mentioning every company that gave her freebies!!!
Nothing gives me more pleasure than spoiling my son!… n yup Nay I pay for it rather than a poncing a freebie ✌

• Haha
Am I missing something is she posting stories and I can’t see?

Reactions: 4
Am I missing something is she posting stories and I can’t see?
I don’t think she has, I couldn’t see nothing. I’m surprised to be honest, maybe she’s put her phone for a day and is trying to prove that she can engage with her children without her phone in her every two seconds 😂😂😂😂😂😂

I don’t think she has, I couldn’t see nothing. I’m surprised to be honest, maybe she’s put her phone for a day and is trying to prove that she can engage with her children without her phone in her hand every two seconds 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I don’t think she has, I couldn’t see nothing. I’m surprised to be honest, maybe she’s put her phone for a day and is trying to prove that she can engage with her children without her phone in her every two seconds 😂😂😂😂😂😂
You spoke too soon.. here it comes

Insta huns party 🤣

Notice all children in overly priced obvious designer gear. Basically like a Base UK meet up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Just catching up on here, while I agree with most things and th girl annoys me I do think it’s pretty harsh going on repeatedly about cass and his speech. All kids are different and he might be struggling or have other issues but just because she hasn’t addressed it doesn’t mean nothing is been done. My 2nd son was really behind with speech and was non verbal and my 3rd used to speak loads. The comparisons people made were horrible and I used to get so upset, I don’t care if your kids can say the abc backwards or hold a conversation at 2 some kids can’t and some kids struggle but I’ve not met a kid going to high school that hasn’t caught up eventually.
As someone who works, and has worked for a very long time, in Early Years, the one thing I completely disagree on is ‘they’ll catch up eventually’ mentality. Yes, this is true - they will. One size does not fit all with children, and Cass may be getting intervention and help with his speech. But it is so important to get it done early, these first 5 years are crucial to development. Speech is the foundations of reading and writing, vocabulary heard and said is completely the difference between a child who will find a love of learning and one who may struggle. There is multiple research articles proving this with quite shocking statistics so I think the point is ‘they’ll catch up eventually’, well yes they probably will but you run the risk of the gap widening between them and their peers. As Cass’ parent why would you want to run that risk - you would do everything possible to help him out in that situation. And I take it back if the help is there, but any sp&l professional would have said get rid of the dummy, and we still see that make guest appearances. You would think of attending nurseries/preschools to allow the interaction and to learn from others, you would continually talk to him about the world around him but instead her priorities are gym/hair/date nights/lunches with the huns, you would read a vast array books and have flash cards to expose him to language and different vocabulary but they just seem to have iPads and tv all the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
As someone who works, and has worked for a very long time, in Early Years, the one thing I completely disagree on is ‘they’ll catch up eventually’ mentality. Yes, this is true - they will. One size does not fit all with children, and Cass may be getting intervention and help with his speech. But it is so important to get it done early, these first 5 years are crucial to development. Speech is the foundations of reading and writing, vocabulary heard and said is completely the difference between a child who will find a love of learning and one who may struggle. There is multiple research articles proving this with quite shocking statistics so I think the point is ‘they’ll catch up eventually’, well yes they probably will but you run the risk of the gap widening between them and their peers. As Cass’ parent why would you want to run that risk - you would do everything possible to help him out in that situation. And I take it back if the help is there, but any sp&l professional would have said get rid of the dummy, and we still see that make guest appearances. You would think of attending nurseries/preschools to allow the interaction and to learn from others, you would continually talk to him about the world around him but instead her priorities are gym/hair/date nights/lunches with the huns, you would read a vast array books and have flash cards to expose him to language and different vocabulary but they just seem to have iPads and tv all the time.
100% my partner is dyslexic and was always behind in school and struggled massively and was just taken as a naughty boy, he got diagnosed with dyslexic a week before sitting his GCSE’s he’s been told multiple times that if they had helped him sooner it would of been a completely different story

• Heart
Imagine being 2 and having a party with all your mums Insta huns kids 🤣🤣🤣

100% my partner is dyslexic and was always behind in school and struggled massively and was just taken as a naughty boy, he got diagnosed with dyslexic a week before sitting his GCSE’s he’s been told multiple times that if they had helped him sooner it would of been a completely different story
That’s really sad xx

Reactions: 4
I really hate when parents pretend to throw a party for the kids but use it as an excuse to have a party for themselves and get drunk.. let her having a normal kids party without so many adults around drinking and listening to chart music or whatever, put on some peppa pig, Disney, kids bop, god let them be kids

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Nay Nay I’m actually disappointed…!! Looks a tad half hearted hun!!!
I’d get a refund if I was you ✌

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If that’s what she’s done for her daughters 2nd birthday I can’t even begin to imagine how OTT this wedding is going to bs

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.