Naomiella21 #4 Diet so crap she has Domino's on speed dial, can't and won't parent, nanny should run a mile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she showing us her face or her cleavage? I’m sure she always seems to be ‘not well’. Many of us out there with chronic illness and kids to look after, god knows how she’d cope if she was one of them. (Probably why I can’t stand her at times, seemingly healthy person moans all the time about minor illnesses when I’m here having to live with mine that’ll never go away!!)
I hear you 💖 Let's hope she's never in our position otherwise goodness knows how she would cope.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
So she’s not ill when she goes out on the town..
“Hoping” to feel better when she takes the kids out tomorrow.. with Jordan or nanny probably..
But
When you watch your kids alone… you feel ill???
How can she not see why she’s criticised?
Something seriously wrong….

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She says she was ill yesterday, so why the duck go out and potentially spread those germs about? Does she know if its contagious? Nope. Is she actually ill? Or just an attention seeker as per usual.
Let's all be honest here...its called parentingitis, when you're left alone to be a parent when you really wish the nanny worked Sundays 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Also if she is actually ill and the kids get ill as much as she claims then she really needs to reevaluate their diet and lifestyle because that’s not normal

Reactions: 6
I mean I get it.. we all have nights out and wish we didn’t have to “mummy” for a day when feeling rough! However we still carry on……
But this is everyyyyyy single time she is alone with HER children!
Plenty of people would love children and for some reason sadly can’t … she really needs to check herself!
STOP MOANING NAY NAY!!!!

Why do these influencers all post photos of their kids in nappies full of piss?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is she showing us her face or her cleavage? I’m sure she always seems to be ‘not well’. Many of us out there with chronic illness and kids to look after, god knows how she’d cope if she was one of them. (Probably why I can’t stand her at times, seemingly healthy person moans all the time about minor illnesses when I’m here having to live with mine that’ll never go away!!)
ditto x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
‘The one thing I’m keeping in this house’- for someone who wants to be relatable- she’s just purchased a huge house that looks lovely, yet all she wants to do is change everything. I get the feeling Naomi is a girl who’s never going to be satisfied.

Reactions: 14
Is it just me or does she always seem to complain she doesn’t feel well on days when it’s just her and the kids 😩

• Heart
Is it just me or does she always seem to complain she doesn’t feel well on days when it’s just her and the kids 😩
I think she has mental health issues and when your struggling mentally it can affect how you feel physically… she’s still a knob though

• Haha
Why is she bragging that she cleaned her kids and their teeth and put them in clean clothes as if it’s a chore? That’s literally what you do as a mum.. surprised she hasn’t gone on about giving them water juice and healthy snacks sweets and dominos

I kind of feel for Jordan, I do wonder if you took away his pay slip or tiny status weather she would stay with him? No way am I calling them celebrities but a lot of these celebrities they are together for years before and as soon as they get married it all changes, I really can’t see them lasting, but I also can’t see either ending it, I think he thinks he’s got a trophy missus or the best he will get so wouldn’t let it go and I don’t think as long as he’s part of diversity and collecting from that I don’t think she would leave him.
I think all these house changes and buying of designer goods is her chasing perfection or a dream and it constantly changing! She never seems content with what she has... it’s always what else or what next. But of course staying as humble as ever

• Heart
I kind of feel for Jordan, I do wonder if you took away his pay slip or tiny status weather she would stay with him? No way am I calling them celebrities but a lot of these celebrities they are together for years before and as soon as they get married it all changes, I really can’t see them lasting, but I also can’t see either ending it, I think he thinks he’s got a trophy missus or the best he will get so wouldn’t let it go and I don’t think as long as he’s part of diversity and collecting from that I don’t think she would leave him.
I think all these house changes and buying of designer goods is her chasing perfection or a dream and it constantly changing! She never seems content with what she has... it’s always what else or what next. But of course staying as humble as ever
If his last name wasn’t Banjo she wouldn’t of even given him the time of day

If his last name wasn’t Banjo she wouldn’t of even given him the time of day
I actually feel quite mean saying that as well, but it’s true

Reactions: 6
She wanted the life she has- the z lister celebrity lifestyle. People who do glamour modelling don’t do it for the passion of naked posing they do it to get famous. End of.

If you don’t feel well can honestly anyone here say hand on heart, they’d pose like this, take a pic and put it on Instagram with that caption?! This girl is so so childish!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
The bath is 'unreal', but wants to add a freestanding one in the bedroom? 🤔......she'll never be satisfied with what they have 🙄

Reactions: 7
She isn't ill. She's a lazy, slobby brat who can't be bothered to look after her two kids on her own.

I dont ever ever wish anyone unwell, but she needs a bloody reality check on what being ill is. After appendix cancer and now a lifetime of medication, low energy, restricted diet, menopause and being a single mum, I can safely tell her what it's really like to feel tit on a daily!! And it doesn't include posting photos of my tits to the world of social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Naomi's behaviour reminds me of when I had a job I hated when I first finished uni, the slightest ache or pain, I'd say I was unwell, the slightest inconvenience I'd use as an excuse to not come in because I hated it 😂 I think she maybe thinks that by making out she's so ill every time she has to look after the kids makes it less bad she has a nanny 🙄🙄

She seems to have an allergy to kids, someone needs to advise her not to have any more 😫😫😫

Reactions: 8
Yesterday she says she’s taking mimi on a birthday surprise today yet this morning she said she’s been telling the kids all weekend where they’re going…..so is it a surprise or not hun

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.