Naomiella21 #4 Diet so crap she has Domino's on speed dial, can't and won't parent, nanny should run a mile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nobody has body shamed whatsoever. What we do have a problem with is the way she edits herself so heavily to appear MUCH slimmer than she really is. Couldn’t care less what her body looks like but I do not agree with the level of lengths she goes to in order to edit herself so much smaller.
She looks great but I think for the sake of her daughter alone, she should embrace herself and not teach her she has to look a certain way or be a certain size for society to accept her 🙄 I’m sick to death of these influencers and the effect it’s having on the well-being of young children and teenagers who believe they are not enough because they aren’t a size 6, don’t have a 6 pack and don’t spend every day working out and eating barely anything.
This !! I’m 23 years old, I’ve always felt confident in myself and I’ve always received a lot of attention from the opposite sex ( obviously now I don’t care about attention as I’m in a happy healthy relationship with my partner ) Instagram and social media in general has taken this away from me, especially after having my daughter. It made me feel like why haven’t i bounced back so quickly etc.. and it’s sad because I’m still so young and my body homed my beautiful daughter for 9 months but boy does social media make me depressed.. when these women/girls don’t even look like their photos themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
This !! I’m 23 years old, I’ve always felt confident in myself and I’ve always received a lot of attention from the opposite sex ( obviously now I don’t care about attention as I’m in a happy healthy relationship with my partner ) Instagram and social media in general has taken this away from me, especially after having my daughter. It made me feel like why haven’t i bounced back so quickly etc.. and it’s sad because I’m still so young and my body homed my beautiful daughter for 9 months but boy does social media make me depressed.. when these women/girls don’t even look like their photos themselves.
I can relate to this 100% I’m 23 and pregnant with my third, but didn’t bounce back the first two times and was always embarrassed because other people were bouncing back or claiming they bounced back

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I can relate to this 100% I’m 23 and pregnant with my third, but didn’t bounce back the first two times and was always embarrassed because other people were bouncing back or claiming they bounced back
What you see on Instagram from some ‘influencers’ is never real, lots of their designer goods are on finance and their bodies are edited. This is why Naomi has infuriated me even more as she once claimed ‘everyone does it’- well no actually they don’t, and there are some amazing people on Instagram who are real!

Reactions: 7
Because it's her body? Just because someone doesn't like something, does that give them the right to comment on appearance? If someone saw you in the street and said "wow, you've put on weight" that would be ok as long as it's the truth? If a friend of yours had their teeth done as they weren't happy with their own and someone said "you look like donkey from Shrek with them" that would also be ok?

And hold the phone here, you're telling me that a woman goes bra-less and has her nipples visible through her clothes? In 2021? Someone get the shame bell, it must not be tolerated 🤦🏻‍♀️

Stuff like palming her kids off, the forced naps and lies, flashing the designer gear, making a big thing of "never renting" etc and videoing the youngest in the tumble dryer - all fair game for comments, but sorry I just don't agree with the appearance stuff. Luckily Tattle is not currently, and never will be, a daily part of my life so getting quoted by disgruntled members for a difference in opinion doesn't bother me enough not to call it out 😂
I genuinely think you don’t understand the point of tattle, we are commenting on what she’s put out there. What she’s doing is actually damaging! The pictures she normally puts on to the ones from the party are very different , there’s a lot of young girls who god forbid will look up to her and her heavily edited pictures, personally for me it was refreshing to see naomi with a few lumps and bumps and showed a natural realistic healthy body shape. What she does could cause no end of eating disorders and self hate

Reactions: 12
I’m a longtime lurker but really felt like it was time I said something.

It’s her body and her life, yes, but she’s also classed as an ‘influencer’ meaning she has an ‘influence’ over her followers, most of whom are impressionable young girls. If she goes around parading her fake teeth, fake body, her designer outfits etc then how does that make her followers feel? She’s sooo unrelatable nowadays, how are your normal ‘average Joes’ supposed to keep up? Nobody is denying that she is beautiful and her kids are adorable, more so the fact that she lies to her followers. It’s not her body I’m bothered about, and I hope she embraces her body the way it is, it’s more that she takes photos at certain angles or photoshops her body to make herself look different to what she actually looks like. If she can’t take constructive criticism then she needs to rethink her ‘career’. I used to follow her but she has become far too braggy for my liking, especially in the midst of a pandemic where people are losing family/homes/jobs. Also, fair enough she’s got a nanny/cleaner/whatever else, it’s when she says she’s been ‘too busy’ 😂 makes me howl when she says that! I work 40 hours a week as well as having a toddler and home to look after but you don’t hear me complaining about it 24/7. Anyways huns, catch you laters x

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No ones fat shaming!

Just commenting on the fact that she claims to eat clean and work out to achieve a heavily edited body!
When in actual fact she’s just like the rest of us!
Eats out and gains weight!
If she was honest and more relatable she’d be respected so much more!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The edited body she put out there on Instagram is actually the reason I unfollowed her because I found myself comparing my body to hers as I had a baby just before she had Mimi and I doubt I was the only new mum out there being harsh about my own body because she was putting out a image of a fake body I think people realising that and being unhappy about it shouldn’t be classed as body shaming if she had always disclosed that she edited her body due to her own confidence issues there would be no comments on her real body which is still a body to be proud of. The whole outrage comes from her photos causing people like myself to body shame our own body.

Reactions: 8
The edited body she put out there on Instagram is actually the reason I unfollowed her because I found myself comparing my body to hers as I had a baby just before she had Mimi and I doubt I was the only new mum out there being harsh about my own body because she was putting out a image of a fake body I think people realising that and being unhappy about it shouldn’t be classed as body shaming if she had always disclosed that she edited her body due to her own confidence issues there would be no comments on her real body which is still a body to be proud of. The whole outrage comes from her photos causing people like myself to body shame our own body.
Agree 100% for me I don’t care if she’s a size 10 or a size 20 she looks good, but many influencers actually I think almost all edit their pics leaving us normal moms not able to relate to looking that good at all when it’s all lies anyway. Before Instagram I felt confident in a size 16 now I feel huge so huge it’s stopping me taking photos with my kids because I don’t look as great as these other moms which in reality I’m feeling ashamed of my body but it’s probably a lot like these influencers real bodies

Reactions: 6
Ok so she's edited her body, it's definitely not ideal but it's not the worst thing in the world. 90% of Instagram is probably edited and needs to be taken with a pinch of salt. Anyway, I wasn't talking about Naomi's figure in my original comment. Yes no one has called her fat, but they have made comments on her appearance. I can't be bothered to scroll back through 4 threads so can't be completely sure where I saw it, but I'm sure she's been on with a messy bun and no make up and her looks have still been mentioned in a negative way. Jordan hasn't edited his pictures and has been called fat a number of times. I'm sure Naomi would have had the same crappy comments from someone at some point, whether it be here or on Instagram.

Yes she's an influencer, but she's also a young woman and no matter how much money and "Pozzy vibes" you front, negative comments on your figure will always hurt and I'd personally do what I could to avoid that too.

Anyway, I had a feeling my comment wouldn't go down well and it seems like I'm very much in the minority here and that's more than ok. I've said my piece 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I don’t disagree that most of Instagram isn’t edited but the thing is editing photos shouldn’t be seen as ‘not the worst thing in the world’ it encourages eating disorders and we all know from Nikki Grahame (RIP) how that can end up. And seeing as Naomi’s profile is probably viewed mostly by Mums with small children we are already feeling a lack of confidence with our new body shape so to some it could be very damaging to see an unrealistic body.
And if it is to do with her confidence and avoiding negative comments on her body then her being open and honest about that would probably gain her a lot more of a following as it’s more relatable to ‘normal’ mums than Bally collections.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
So, someone who says their Instagram is their job, shows themselves working out every day and eating ‘healthy’ microwave meals and then showing off their skinny figure- is in fact giving a false representation of them self by clearly editing pictures. So falsely influencing people with someone that isn’t real. I’d call that pretty rubbish.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Was looking through Jordan’s Instagram and noticed he had a photo saying about not getting hay fever in the countryside.. but you can see a bus stop right outside there house

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t disagree that most of Instagram isn’t edited but the thing is editing photos shouldn’t be seen as ‘not the worst thing in the world’ it encourages eating disorders and we all know from Nikki Grahame (RIP) how that can end up. And seeing as Naomi’s profile is probably viewed mostly by Mums with small children we are already feeling a lack of confidence with our new body shape so to some it could be very damaging to see an unrealistic body.
And if it is to do with her confidence and avoiding negative comments on her body then her being open and honest about that would probably gain her a lot more of a following as it’s more relatable to ‘normal’ mums than Bally collections.
Was looking through Jordan’s Instagram and noticed he had a photo saying about not getting hay fever in the countryside.. but you can see a bus stop right outside there house
To be honest saying you don’t get hayfever “in the countryside “ sounds a daft comment as last time I checked countrysides were full of grass, trees , flowers all this fall that cause hayfever :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
So it’s another Sunday and guess who looks all doom & gloom!
Shes happy enough going out without her kids.. but she actually has to look after them alone today (god forbid) so it’s not going to be a great day for Nay Nay…

BTW Nay really don’t like the new worktops with grey running through..suppose they were the most expensive?✌

Anyone else think the kitchen looks like a a dentist? All looks very clinical. That kitchen is such waste! Although I have voted yes to all her polls to upgrade the kitchen so that she can foolishly keep spending money

• Haha
Yep Nay nay, that’s quite normal if you go out to have to get up with your kids. Don’t moan.

Anyone else think the kitchen looks like a a dentist? All looks very clinical. That kitchen is such waste! Although I have voted yes to all her polls to upgrade the kitchen so that she can foolishly keep spending money
I refused to vote as it gets her engagement up and she already knows what she wants to do. It’s an influencers ‘trick’

Is she showing us her face or her cleavage? I’m sure she always seems to be ‘not well’. Many of us out there with chronic illness and kids to look after, god knows how she’d cope if she was one of them. (Probably why I can’t stand her at times, seemingly healthy person moans all the time about minor illnesses when I’m here having to live with mine that’ll never go away!!)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.