Naomiella21 #4 Diet so crap she has Domino's on speed dial, can't and won't parent, nanny should run a mile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God if I had to have a nanny with me just to take my kids to a trampoline park I'd feel like I was a criminal who had to be chaperoned cos I wasn't safe to be around children 🥴🤦🏻‍♀️ why on earth would anyone choose that?!?!

She must have found Cass a handful so why would you not make sure you had the coil fitted or something until you had it figured out and were confident you could manage a second🤷🏻‍♀️

At first when I started following her I thought she was around 21 and had had the kids in her late teens so could blame naivety...but to find out she was around 27/28 when she had Mimi I was like 😳😲😲😲😲😲 there's really no excuse for not being more responsible 😞

Reactions: 7
The countdown is on for a grid carousel of the kids from today 🥱 and “you’re the queen of mums” commenter to be back. The people who think nay and Jordan are great must be young, naive and not parents themselves. The children just don’t look or respond to her like children should.

Poor Mimi not going to ballet anymore. I can’t believe nay always hints at baby no 3 when she can’t even take one child to something like ballet where all she needs to do is be on the sidelines 🤯

Reactions: 2
Huns taken them our for a few hours, filled them with sweets and more crap food, just so she can relieve some of that guilt for never being there for them 😂
What's the obsession with everything for the 'gram, does she not realise its OK to take the kids out without taking a million tit pics and stories of them, just to prove they left the house

Reactions: 3
She’s trolling us through her kids. They’ll probably have dominos for dinner. Top mother Nay hun

She might actually be able to cope with the kids alone if she put the phone down!!! Yes the odd picture but following the kids around the whole session filming and taking pictures 🥴 I had 3 under 18 months in my early 20s, never have I needed a nanny or needed someone to go out places with me. Yes I've only just become confident going further afield with them, but I've always done everything alone. It's what you sign up for when you have kids.

Reactions: 5
Sweets, slushes and McDonald’s… saying it’s a treat?! Not to sound mumsnet but seriously I’d never give my under 2 year old sweets and slush. I haven’t given my 3.5 year old it yet?! I don’t get it, he doesnt ask for it as he’s never had it… bet they have dominos for dinner too for another ‘treat’ aka their actual diet.

Reactions: 6
Sweets, slushes and McDonald’s… saying it’s a treat?! Not to sound mumsnet but seriously I’d never give my under 2 year old sweets and slush. I haven’t given my 3.5 year old it yet?! I don’t get it, he doesnt ask for it as he’s never had it… bet they have dominos for dinner too for another ‘treat’ aka their actual diet.
As I said in the recap I doubt they even know what a vegetable is! Her and Jordan constantly eat tit and have gained weight, but it’s not fair to take the children in the same direction when they don’t understand. A treat indicates it’s out of the ordinary but we all know this is their everyday diet. I honestly cannot get my head around how badly they eat!
my daughter is almost two and has never had slush, sweets, fizzy…nothing! And I certainly don’t intend to start anytime soon. So not only will her children have a dummy mouth they’re going to have rotten teeth too.

Can’t believe she’s gone with the nanny to flip out to be fair!

makes a change for her to be ‘present ‘ even if it from a bleeping screen!

shitparenys.com

the whole banjo clan must be cringing when these pair of idiots post!
She bangs on about not having family close by! It’s only her mum and dad that live far away! She never mentions or sees anyone else from her side!
ALL Jordan’s family are close by! Make some bleeping effort you moany bleep

I really hope those slushies give the kids diarrhoea and she has to clean up endless explosions. But I know it would be the nanny.

Reactions: 2
Huns far too lazy to actually cook for herself so it’s ready made nutrition. Is it me or is she becoming more of a joke?
She’s FAR too busy to cook! Hun’s busy hustling 5 figures and embarrassing reels! 🤣

Couldn’t make it more obvious she reads here could she 😭 it’s 6pm and she carted her kids of to bed… is she actually serious?!! Cass is 3!!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.