Naomiella21 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is not appropriate to always show that poor boy just in pants. Put some flipping trousers on him. Or better still teach him to out them on himself!
Well he potty trained “his self” so surely he can pull his own trousers on 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Poor you cass made you run and jump with him
Isn't that the fun of kids doing things with them and joining in I lived that stage

Reactions: 2
filming every single bit of that gymnastics class! Give the kids some time without your phone glued to you and give them some privacy!

Reactions: 5
84A4933C-F65B-4605-8447-F5935E7C42E3.jpeg
Is this a joke????? Another dog!?!? What happened to Sergio the last Cane Corso they were getting😫 poor dogs.
I wonder if it was because of the backlash they got from the cropped ears!?

View attachment 581533Is this a joke????? Another dog!?!? What happened to Sergio the last Cane Corso they were getting😫 poor dogs.
I wonder if it was because of the backlash they got from the cropped ears!?
Yes it came out a while back they’d given up on Sergio and were getting this one instead. I mean “gunner” doesn’t really in-still much reassurance these dog people have a bleeping clue either way about anything let alone the idiots they’re homing dogs with 🙄
Better add - dog Walker & trainer to the army of staff list

I’m just catching up but agree with what’s been said. Cass is 3, he shouldn’t be in a high chair still, he most certainly shouldn’t have a dummy surgically attached to him - that won’t help with his speech, why is he still napping at 3? Those children sleep A LOT....maybe she puts whiskey in their bed time milk?!
God, the more I see of her, the more I feel so sorry for these kids. And as for her moaning about Mimi at ballet the other day. The child is 2, she’s a baby. She’s not developmentally ready to ‘sit still’

My child is nearly 2 and half. He’s not big enough to sit comfortably at our kitchen table so he has a booster chair attached to one of the normal chairs. He eats at the table with us not separated away.

The reaction to seeing her parents was very sweet if I’m being honest!

My child is nearly 2 and half. He’s not big enough to sit comfortably at our kitchen table so he has a booster chair attached to one of the normal chairs. He eats at the table with us not separated away.

The reaction to seeing her parents was very sweet if I’m being honest!
They’re the sweetest little children! So full of life and energy!!

Reactions: 7
Why would you carry on filming your son while his trousers fall down?? Why wouldn’t you just put the phone DOWN and help him?!

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I just don’t get them, protection dogs and baseball bats yet share images of their children in their underwear and let 100s of thousands of people know exactly where they are all the time. Unless they’ve added a home security guard into their ever growing staff list...
The both of them have got it so wrong.

Also, she really over does the calling her kids clever for doing really simple kid like things! i praise my kids of course I do but all they have to do is say ‘hi’ and they’re ‘such clever little huns’... I know kids do things at different times but why doesn’t she spend her time instead of filming Cass saying how clever he is actually helping his speech develop with flash cards etc. That child needs to go to pre school.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Does she ever take the phone out of those kids faces! Poor sods even look for the camera like its normal 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
Most baby and toddler classes ask you to not film to safeguard the other children in the class. But I’m guessing if your a z lister their happily take the free promotion. She knocks me sick! This is the first generation of over exposed children we won’t know the effects of that until their older. Thousands of people seen them in nappies and pants, know their day to day routine, heard their mum rant about them being ‘children’ but a massive inconvenience to her. She’s never in the moment with her children it’s all a film set.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Sorry I’ve not been here for a few days and I’ve blocked her!

What was her announcement that she posted about last week asking for people to guess?

Reactions: 1
She’s sick and in bed- first thing she thinks to do is flash her oversized teeth and selfie. For someone who said she didn’t like selfies, the girl picks when she’s ill to do one? So attention seeking.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sick 😂😂😂😂
My parents are coming to stay next weekend who I haven't seen in ages. I would have to be at deaths door to lie in bed all day rather then spend time with them.

Reactions: 6
When she smiles with the new teeth, it looks more like a snarl. They’re too big for her mouth! I’d be asking for a refund.

So instead of spending time with her parents she’s in bed while they look after the kids? Must be the nanny’s day off!

I hope she's done a covid test to be on the safe side given how much she's been out and the many people she's been in contact with 👀

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.