Naomiella #7 Kids being ill is no good for the gram. Drag them out poorly for horse riding spam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her kids literally dropping in mud and her first thought is ‘get my phone out’. Influencers are such idiots 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her latest grid post….she’s going to miss having cass with her all day everyday 😂 sure hun! I’m dying to know what’s happening with the nanny!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
no mention of how she’s excited for special one to one time with mimi! i’m sure she’ll be shipped off to someone whilst she swans around ‘working’ or having ‘meetings’ aka getting her hair done and meeting with the huns for coffee

Reactions: 6
no mention of how she’s excited for special one to one time with mimi! i’m sure she’ll be shipped off to someone whilst she swans around ‘working’ or having ‘meetings’ aka getting her hair done and meeting with the huns for coffee
Looks like she’s been with evans twins mum today, no sign of mimi

Reactions: 3
Her latest grid post….she’s going to miss having cass with her all day everyday 😂 sure hun! I’m dying to know what’s happening with the nanny!
I don’t know how she has the audacity to post that when we’ve seen her be with Cass SO little. The 3 days in London for her birthday for starters and the endless “prep” appointments she had leading up to that. The only days she did have Cass all day everyday she complained every minute 🙄 she loves to pretend she’s mum of the year

• Heart
Reactions: 8
"For people who have a busy lifestyle like mine", she really believes getting your hair done, getting your nails done, going for multiple breakfast and lunch dates oh and looking after your own child now and then is hard and busy.
She needs to do a full day's work to see what she is doing is nothing

I think she genuinely believes that getting her hair / lashes done and going for lunches (AKA rare treats to us normal mums) is classed as “work” for her as she’s producing crap content. The adverts have definitely dried up now so there’s no influencer work to busy herself with.

That’s also why she doesn’t appreciate anything, the things normal people see as treats are chores to her

Reactions: 5
I’d be fuming if I was that bike company and someone did a paid Ad looking as scruffy as she does in that one,

also, I remember before she said ‘wedding planning is easy’,’everything is organised’- now suddenly the adhd in her finds it hard to do etc.
Content, content, content.

• Haha
ADHD is in full swing!!

duck off

can’t bear it when ‘influencers’ say like and erm constantly in an ad 😡

her eyelashes are fucked from her work out either that or she’s got a stye in the one eye lol

She'll have more time to herself when Cass is back at school as she won't have to photoshop his eyebrows during the day anymore! (I don't agree with it he is a beautiful boy!)

Does she think wedding planning classes as work etc? It’s all she did yesterday but today is another busy day.

I genuinely think Nay Nay should stop trying to be an Insta hun. She puts no effort into her ads (cheese board 🤣🤣🤣) and her content is either moaning about her kids or pretending she has a perfect life and is mum of the year (when JORDY is home). There’s no in between.

Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion -

Naomiella #8 Selfish Nay is all about me, me, me. But it’s not her fault, it’s her ADHD

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Why does she go on about cleaning when she already admitted she has a cleaner

Corrr she would say shes going to be more present in their lives now jordans back tomorrow wouldnt she

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.