Naomiella #7 Kids being ill is no good for the gram. Drag them out poorly for horse riding spam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Jordan has always been in Ashley's shadow, so the moment someone showed him some attention (nay) he latched onto it coz he doesn't think he can do any better. I know he is arrogant aswell but I do feel for him, as someone else said in years to come ashley will be financially secure, even perri will be but jordan and nay would have spanked it all away
I don’t feel sorry for him!

his own worst enemy!!!
Still not revealed the car!!! 🤣🤣
but took a million pics in front of it 🙄

Reactions: 3
Hun dropped plenty of hints in the last few months about wanting a Lamborghini Urus. Anyone else reckon the ungrateful witch is a bit pissed off and embarrassed that Jord didn’t pull through with one for her 30th?

• Haha
I don’t feel sorry for him!

his own worst enemy!!!
I feel sorry for him ending up with her. She’s bleeping awful. Literally must drain the life out of everyone hence why no ones around and can’t bloody stand her. Their life is just for show, they aren’t genuinely happy or content.

Reactions: 7
I bet huns fuming she only got a rangey, probably on finance, a car that lots of the ‘little’ people can actually afford too.

Reactions: 2
Hun must be strapped for cash all bothers affiliate links she’s doing this morning. Seen the same links in so many peoples stories

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This means we’re going to have 12 months of party planning, bragging, begging for free stuff… Then the moaning about how hard it is, hosting a party between Christmas and new year whilst palming her kids off on someone and posting endless pictures of the party 🙄

It’s going to be non stop now about the wedding and Jordan’s birthday. I’d be surprised if his birthday has half the effort hers did. She seems very self centred

Reactions: 5
Cass’s speech is so bad for his age on those Kate’s stories. Bless him

• Sad
Cass’s speech is so bad for his age on those Kate’s stories. Bless him
Agreed, unfortunately as a speech therapist it’s something we often see as a consequence of a child being allowed to literally talk through their dummy for 3.5 years. Sadly, it can also cause longer term deformities to their jaw and dental bite. It’s a real heart wrencher to see what the little ones go through to correct these things.
Dummies/pacifiers are only really intended for the first year of a babies life and even then mostly for night time, if handled with patience they are easily weaned off them at that age. The job becomes way more difficult/distressing once they have been relied on 24hrs a day for several years

Reactions: 8
I really don't like it when children have their names on clothes for everyone to see . Anyone could walk upto them, say their name, pretend they know mummy and daddy and disappear with them! So scary.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The idiots trying to not show off the number plate on the new rangey, nay nay has put up the first part, Jord the second 🤣🤣

• Haha
The idiots trying to not show off the number plate on the new rangey, nay nay has put up the first part, Jord the second 🤣🤣
We’ve seen it so many times I think I know it anyway without having to see it again 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did anyone clock that Jordan said they had 3 dogs on one of his q&as, she's put stories on of one not they long ago, black one, but deleted it really soon after. Why do they have 3 dogs if they struggle with 2 kids?!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Did anyone clock that Jordan said they had 3 dogs on one of his q&as, she's put stories on of one not they long ago, black one, but deleted it really soon after. Why do they have 3 dogs if they struggle with 2 kids?!!!
I’m pretty sure I mentioned before that Jordan has a dog (think it could be a Frenchie) that he got on his 18th or something. However that dog doesn’t live with them. Only the big “guard” dog and the little chihuahua. He never ever mentions his dog, but did share a photo a few months back as I SS it onto the thread at the time as I was shocked.
Also this bloody caption - is she calling herself gorgeous? 🤭 seems really odd.
CBA490B4-5124-458E-93E8-23FDE12FC2E0.jpeg

Really wish she would stop spamming with the affiliate links. It’s all H&M for those interested. Those ads really have dried up for 2022 🤣🤣

• Haha
I really don't like it when children have their names on clothes for everyone to see . Anyone could walk upto them, say their name, pretend they know mummy and daddy and disappear with them! So scary.
Yes to this! It’s so dangerous in this day and age. Bloody Hinch is another one for doing this, and I commented on her thread about it ages ago. Especially as they’re in the ‘spotlight’ as well, those children are walking round with targets on them. Selfish witch.

• Heart
I’m pretty sure I mentioned before that Jordan has a dog (think it could be a Frenchie) that he got on his 18th or something. However that dog doesn’t live with them. Only the big “guard” dog and the little chihuahua. He never ever mentions his dog, but did share a photo a few months back as I SS it onto the thread at the time as I was shocked.
Also this bloody caption - is she calling herself gorgeous? 🤭 seems really odd.
View attachment 965837
Really wish she would stop spamming with the affiliate links. It’s all H&M for those interested. Those ads really have dried up for 2022 🤣🤣
Glad it’s not just me who thought the caption was weird… meltdown pending I think!

Glad it’s not just me who thought the caption was weird… meltdown pending I think!
I wouldn’t read into the caption, the gorgeous girls thing is a bit of a tongue in cheek tiktok trend at the moment!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.