Naomiella #7 Kids being ill is no good for the gram. Drag them out poorly for horse riding spam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was wondering the same but when they did a q&A someone asked ‘tour or kiss fm?’ And they said ‘both-kiss on tour’? Don’t know how that will
Work but that’s what they said.
Think they took a break from kiss last time.

Reactions: 1
Yep absolutely agree she's got what she wanted now with him coming home! He clearly is besotted with her God knows why?!

Reactions: 8
Came on here to say the exact same as everyone else attention seeking guilt tripping little girl got what she wanted!

Reactions: 6
Looks as though Fran has been in her own all Christmas with 2 kids and seems to have managed

Reactions: 16
JFC will she ever stop moaning about how hard her life is. 'no one will ever understand'....plenty of people out there with partners that work away and have zero support.

Reactions: 13
No one will ever understand…is she ok! I’m
A single mum with not a single family member to help me apart from my daughters father who is a shift worker in the emergency services. Like millions of other single mums I also have a job, she gets to stay at home with her children everyday where some of pay a fortune in child care just so we can worn. Get a grip you self obsessed entitled brat!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
They’re only in Milton Keynes! Couldn’t they of rented an air bnb to stay up there with him for a few days? To see him in between performances??
Im sure she’d of moaned about it not being as big as her house but at least she’d of got to see Jordan with the kids!!!

next year they’re in Southend so just up the road to where most of them live! Lol

They’re only in Milton Keynes! Couldn’t they of rented an air bnb to stay up there with him for a few days? To see him in between performances??
Im sure she’d of moaned about it not being as big as her house but at least she’d of got to see Jordan with the kids!!!

next year they’re in Southend so just up the road to where most of them live! Lol
So true its hardly hours and hours away. This would have been a great idea. And knowing how bad she is on her own he could have popped in all the time to see them.

But then I think he quite likes the 'single' life he gets to play when away.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m literally gobsmacked that Jordan went all the way home and cass is still glued to that poxy iPad! 😡

She’s got what she wanted. He’s a mug. I always find it strange how he’ll put on stories about how he’s punching etc and she reshares it. She must be absolutely exhausting! It’s like a teenager with their first boyfriend/girlfriend 🙄

We all know any date they aren’t performing, he’ll be coming home, knackered, because princess nay demands it.
I think this is why he lets her get away with so much. He views himself as the lucky one, which is beyond crazy to me.

I remember back when him and Jesy Nelson were together hearing that she treated him like tit too, so there you go. Some people are gluttons for punishment. Just sad there are children involved this time around.

I'd imagine a few people will get doxxed today, they're both pretty bad for that so will spur each other on when they're together.

• Wow
I was wondering the same but when they did a q&A someone asked ‘tour or kiss fm?’ And they said ‘both-kiss on tour’? Don’t know how that will
might be wrong, but from my memory i think last time they did the show from the bus or hotel room or wherever they were staying

Reactions: 2
I imagine they can do the radio show remotely, lots of stations did that in the early days of the pandemic. Maybe one of the producers will be on tour with them.

Reactions: 4
I imagine they can do the radio show remotely, lots of stations did that in the early days of the pandemic. Maybe one of the producers will be on tour with them.
Yes I was going to say, stations have done shows remotely for various reasons even before they had to because of the pandemic. I reckon they’ll have a producer with them and then a producer back at the studios doing the music, links etc. I think they literally just need the mics these days.

Could she make it anymore obvious who her favourite is? Cass and his iPad have got a very loving grid post, Mimi gets a moaning one… 🤦🏼‍♀️

Also, it actually makes me so annoyed she edits his eyebrows… Mummy might love her little ‘buttbutt’ but not enough to show how he actually looks?!

What clue can you give for the nanny hahaa? I'm still intrigued and can't figure out who she is
There's a post on the 1st Aug that mentions how he's developing. Hope I don't get into trouble 🙈 she literally posts nothing though tbh :)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.