Naomiella #7 Kids being ill is no good for the gram. Drag them out poorly for horse riding spam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s a really simple answer, if she doesn’t want people’s opinions don’t post publicly to 163000 followers. You have to accept that some people are allowed a different opinion, that’s part of adulting.
OR simply set up a private Instagram with just family and close friends to share these tales of woe with!
Personally, I think she’s exhausted her support network and like the little boy who cried wolf, no one actually believes her tit anymore.
A break will be good for her and the children and she should perhaps make it longer, cos I’m not sure I can remember seeing any positive “influencer” content for quite some time now…. So what exactly is this job she talks of, I’m sure life will be ok without it for a bit.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Knew it wouldn’t be long…
She’s winding me up again!…I Spoke to
Soon about her trying harder🥴
Also this calling everyone a troll who doesn’t lick her arse is doing my head in!… I will be reporting every comment!
Dunno who she thinks she is🥴
Im sure you’ve got plenty of money Nay! Get Jordan to quit N stay home!!… That wouldn’t work though would it?!… Greedyness knows no boundaries 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 8
What I don’t understand here is why have none of her friends or family or any of the Banjo’s stepped in and helped her this week. She’s clearly struggling and surely they would think for the well-being of the children they would help out?

I know she’s annoying but I can’t help but feel sorry for her sometimes she seems very lonely even when she’s surrounded by people she seems lonely. I hope she gets help for whatever these illnesses are and that when she does it benefits the children as well
I think some of her go to banjo family helpers have covid, Laura away is with her family while Perri is doing panto (good planning!)

Reactions: 4
Her behaviour over the last few days has been really striking and concerning if I’m being honest? I almost feel uncomfortable watching it unfold today

Is she massively throwing her toys out the pram because she just wants alone time and the usual people aren’t helping/ or offering?

Or is she genuinely mentally unstable & is having some sort of episode? Honestly I don’t know

But I feel for those two children! Its Christmas, they’re supposed to be hyper & having fun!! And Theyre obviously not 💔

Reactions: 16
What I don’t understand here is why have none of her friends or family or any of the Banjo’s stepped in and helped her this week. She’s clearly struggling and surely they would think for the well-being of the children they would help out?

I know she’s annoying but I can’t help but feel sorry for her sometimes she seems very lonely even when she’s surrounded by people she seems lonely. I hope she gets help for whatever these illnesses are and that when she does it benefits the children as well
I think she is unbearable to be around. Such an ungrateful woman with such an entitled attitude.

Reactions: 12
The thing is she spends every single day, multiple times a day, moaning. Yes being a parent is hard, having two is hard BUT she never stops complaining, she never has anything nice to say about her children. Every hour she is complaining. Mimi’s behaviour is probably because she needs attention, to feel listened to and understood. Even in the playroom, nay isn’t playing or interacting with them, she’s always sat away from them on her phone. I’m absolutely sure if she engaged with them, Mimi’s behaviour would be entirely different.

I do think there are some serious issues here but I think if she tried to be a tiny bit more positive, realise how fortunate she is and try to appreciate the little moments it might change how she feels and her mindset. She seems stuck in a vicious negative cycle and it must be affecting the children. Even though she had those people at her party, it doesn’t seem like anybody actually cares about her and she seems lonely and crying out for attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Jesus Christ get off toot phone pay attention to your child and she might stop misbehaving!!! Play with her, have fun with her, take them both out nice walk or anything but sitting in your house moaning! My daughter is 2 she is like a tornado but when I give her my time and attention it makes her easier because she is kept busy. That poor child being put all over Instagram being moaned about I think that’s vile. Naomi clearly needs some support mentally which is absolutely fine life can be hard and mental illness is real but social media is not good for her clearly she needs a break and to concentrate on her mind and kids!!! Rant over

Jesus Christ get off toot phone pay attention to your child and she might stop misbehaving!!! Play with her, have fun with her, take them both out nice walk or anything but sitting in your house moaning! My daughter is 2 she is like a tornado but when I give her my time and attention it makes her easier because she is kept busy. That poor child being put all over Instagram being moaned about I think that’s vile. Naomi clearly needs some support mentally which is absolutely fine life can be hard and mental illness is real but social media is not good for her clearly she needs a break and to concentrate on her mind and kids!!! Rant over
The not toot 😂

Reactions: 6
I feel for her in one sense because I struggled with two young children when my other half worked a lot of hours and at one point all.i did was moan because at one point I couldn't see past anything negative cus I struggled. But....this women has a nanny and seems to be able to go out when wanted too and has the money to do whatever she likes. The only reason she's with them is because she said the nanny is having time off over Xmas. She only seems to be 'ill' when she's alone with the kids and funnily enough was ok to take them to tgi's yesterday and eat greasy food but this morning when she's up with them early she feels sick again. So basically when she wants to go out she feels fine but when she's at home she oddly enough feels sick. It's simply a ploy to make Jordan feel bad, she isn't ill at all. Like I said I get why she would struggle but she obviously wants the lifestyle she has to accept he is going to have to work hard for it. Money doesn't buy happiness you can't have it both ways

Reactions: 11
Also pretty sure you can’t just ‘quit’ Instagram when something has pissed you off… not if you’re a busy influencer with loads of ‘work’ like nay 🙄😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So she is allowed to have a moan on Instagram but if people moan back they are not allowed?🙄

She's going to have a mental breakdown, she needs help and now, her family should be helping. I don't get why she hasn't taken them away to family? When mine were little and the husband worked away a lot I took mine to my parents and was amazing having helpers and just watching them enjoy family time.

She does have it very easy which is why I think it's her brain that's telling her she's very hard done by and she can't think positively, I know she's a twit I'm not debating that but I do think she needs help. She can't keep going around in these vicious circles those kids deserve so much better.

It's like she expects them to entertain themselves and be happy all the time, that's not life nay you can't want to be real and say life is hard and expect your kids to be happy all the time... People get overwhelmed etc especially when they get duck all from you!!

Edit.. Sorry it's so wordy

Reactions: 10
I wonder what her family are doing? She must of surely known she was going to be alone for a few days so why not organise to go stay with them or have them come up?

I think everyone avoids her that’s close to her cus they can’t be arsed with it

Reactions: 10
The kids are bored! Bored bored. Do something fun, see some friends, go stay with family.
Honestly sitting at home ignoring them is not gonna keep them stimulated.
Go for a walk. Just do something that isn't sitting or eating.

Reactions: 7
People asking why Jordan's family aren't helping more are playing into her hands. We've already seen that she gets plenty of support from Papa Banjo, Laura, and previously a nanny paid for by Jordan. They're her children that she chose to have - particularly having them so close together - and she's evidently a materialistic person who wants Jordan to work for her ballys and fancy cars, so that's going to count him out a lot of the time. When it comes down to it, they are the two people with full-time responsibility for their own children - other family members shouldn't feel guilted into giving up their own time over Christmas because Naomi doesn't like looking after her own kids. Especially because she doesn't seem to stick around and treat them as extra support, but swans off altogether to do something by herself.

Reactions: 23
People asking why Jordan's family aren't helping more are playing into her hands. We've already seen that she gets plenty of support from Papa Banjo, Laura, and previously a nanny paid for by Jordan. They're her children that she chose to have - particularly having them so close together - and she's evidently a materialistic person who wants Jordan to work for her ballys and fancy cars, so that's going to count him out a lot of the time. When it comes down to it, they are the two people with full-time responsibility for their own children - other family members shouldn't feel guilted into giving up their own time over Christmas because Naomi doesn't like looking after her own kids. Especially because she doesn't seem to stick around and treat them as extra support, but swans off altogether to do something by herself.
Yes this. They chose to have two kids close together (or didn't take precautions to stop it) either way. Having help is nice but not a right.
Sooooo many of us do it alone and don't expect people to help us for our life choices.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think we also need to remember kids are allowed to have bad days, she shouldn’t expect them to be happy and compliant all the time. Perhaps they are missing their dad too and struggling to communicate that.
We should all learn to be more comfortable allowing other people to be upset or angry otherwise they never learn to deal with those emotions, we can’t or shouldn’t expect everything to be always be happy clappy. We all experience sadness and disappointment.
Maybe her kids are having a tough time because of her mood and not the other way round as she describes it!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think we also need to remember kids are allowed to have bad days, she shouldn’t expect them to be happy and compliant all the time. Perhaps they are missing their dad too and struggling to communicate that.
We should all learn to be more comfortable allowing other people to be upset or angry otherwise they never learn to deal with those emotions, we can’t or shouldn’t expect everything to be always be happy clappy. We all experience sadness and disappointment.
Maybe her kids are having a tough time because of her mood and not the other way round as she describes it!
I would also imagine that her children in particular struggle to communicate their needs because their parents don't seem to model verbal communication - they're always shoved in front of an ipad! Playing actively alongside your children and engaging them in conversation whilst doing so makes such a difference to their vocabulary, which in turn will improve their behaviour.

Reactions: 7
Did I miss the part where she got rid of the nanny? I stopped watching her for a while as it got too much and now she doesn't seem to have any help? did they get rid? did she address it?

Also, Naomi, we know you look here - in regards to your recent post about mimi's behaviour, CUT THE IPAD TIME DOWN! honestly, it does wonders.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.