Naomiella #7 Kids being ill is no good for the gram. Drag them out poorly for horse riding spam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So can her erratic up and down-ness be part of her adhd? Like she’s acting a bit mental you can see it in her eyes today

Reactions: 6
Lea Gordon is vile. I actually think I dislike her more than Nay in terms of the things she writes. However, she does seem to love her kids which is more than comes across on Nays profile!!
Probably an unpopular opinion, but I find Lea quite funny. I had never heard of her before she was mentioned on this thread but I have a look at her stories now and again - they make me laugh 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Naomi - people sending racist abuse to you is appalling and should absolutely be dealt with by Instagram. Nobody is denying this.
However, you telling someone to piss off is not why your story was removed. It’s because you named and shamed another user. This is doxxing, which is illegal.
And someone disapproving of your outfit choice is NOT trolling, it’s just someone having an opinion.
Get over yourself.
I work in law. I’m tempted to contact the girl who’s been doxxed and offer my services to Sue the arse off this disgusting creature

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Seems it is Fran that has it!
I do like fran, but don’t feel sorry for anyone that attended and is now ill. After none of us having our usual Christmas last year I thought everyone, especially parents with young children, would have done everything in there power and taken the correct precautions to make sure this Christmas was a more magical one.
what is it they say? If you play with fire expect to be burnt.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Probably an unpopular opinion, but I find Lea quite funny. I had never heard of her before she was mentioned on this thread but I have a look at her stories now and again - they make me laugh 🤷🏼‍♀️
Lol I find her a miserable cow, and a right moaner😂🤣

Reactions: 2
If Fran has got Covid, Ashley probably did not spend Christmas day with her because of the show (hence the comment about it being a lonely one for her). IMAGINE if princess Nay spent Christmas day on her own with the kids!! We would never hear the end of her pity party!!

Reactions: 11
Lol I find her a miserable cow, and a right moaner😂🤣
I started my dislike of her when she put up a picture of dinosaur clothes with a 🤢 emoji. You can just tell what she’s like from that. Good luck Lea when he’s 4 and dinosaurs are life so he’ll keep asking for the dinosaur clothes 🤣

I have no sympathy for anyone who attended her party. I also think if Naomi is feeling unwell she needs to test. 2 people at her party are now positive. I isolated for the week before Xmas just so my kids could spend Christmas with family.

Reactions: 8
If Fran has got Covid, Ashley probably did not spend Christmas day with her because of the show (hence the comment about it being a lonely one for her). IMAGINE if princess Nay spent Christmas day on her own with the kids!! We would never hear the end of her pity party!!
This is now what I’m starting to think! Maybe he can’t risk being around fran! His work commitments are worth too much! Panto then straight onto dancing on ice promotion!

Reactions: 4
She’s on one today, someone needs to take that phone off her she’s embarrassing herself. I can’t get my head around the fact she’s a 30 year old woman acting the way she does

Reactions: 10
I started my dislike of her when she put up a picture of dinosaur clothes with a 🤢 emoji. You can just tell what she’s like from that. Good luck Lea when he’s 4 and dinosaurs are life so he’ll keep asking for the dinosaur clothes 🤣
See I find that relatable which is why I guess it’s funny to me 🤣

Reactions: 1
Too sick for 2 days to pay ANY attention to her children! Yet she’s ok to stare at her screen and repost CONSTANTLY

Totally off topic, and I know she has her own thread, but I find Fran and Ashley’s relationship really weird. They’re never together and the rare event that they do attend together (Nay’s Covid Party!) they don’t have any pics together?

Totally off topic, and I know she has her own thread, but I find Fran and Ashley’s relationship really weird. They’re never together and the rare event that they do attend together (Nay’s Covid Party!) they don’t have any pics together?
I’ve worked on some of Diversity’s tours and Ashley and Francesca are very much in love and she obviously runs the home and he works hard. Her and
Danielle ( his mum ) manage the tours. Not sure if she will do next years with 2 young kids as it’s a 3 month tour!
I think they are confident in their love for each other

Reactions: 15
I’ve worked on some of Diversity’s tours and Ashley and Francesca are very much in love and she obviously runs the home and he works hard. Her and
Danielle ( his mum ) manage the tours. Not sure if she will do next years with 2 young kids as it’s a 3 month tour!
I think they are confident in their love for each other
Fran…..is that you? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.