Naomiella #7 Kids being ill is no good for the gram. Drag them out poorly for horse riding spam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
4F800A65-7C15-436D-BDF2-C76C0D6C2578.png

I actually thought the dress is pretty awful too 😂 and fancy her calling this woman a miserable cow after she’s done nothing but Moan all day because she’s had to parent her kids!!! Honestly duck off

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Talisa (Jordan’s sister) has posted that her and her boyfriend are isolating due to COVID, maybe that’s what changed the plans over Christmas

Reactions: 7
E38956FF-3586-4E44-942A-D4E25F8C9DE8.png

I don’t think I’ve ever cringed so much at the sentence ‘I’m the nicest person you’ll meet’

🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
She truly believes she’s a lovely person. The nicest person in the world wouldn’t react how she has.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Not sure I understand why she'd want to out 'silly' comments. ... Essentially just people having an opinion but won't try justify herself vs what she considers 'nasty'.... That makes zero sense.. .. Outing people for simply disagreeing with her

I mean if you're going to go there, at least make it make sense!

Reactions: 5
The dress was awful! So unflattering and something maybe only someone ten years younger than her could get away with. But...sending her a message to say that is a bit too much imo (though the woman didn't deserve to get outed on her stories either so I don't know 🤷‍♀️).

Reactions: 12
If irony was a person.
The only reason you’d out someone is so that they would be trolled. You nasty vindictive little cow
EC5B572C-F14B-45EB-AD31-CA05C08893AD.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
If irony was a person.
The only reason you’d out someone is so that they would be trolled. You nasty vindictive little cowView attachment 945926
The rest of us?! 😅😅😅 her, Lea Gordon, The Grudge (aka Evans Twins or whatever her name is who called other children rats), and Jayde Jenson Rocco..... Really the last bastion of morals and decency that lot

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
The woman was wrong for posting what she did. Nay Nay was wrong for outing her. If Instagram was her ‘job’ she’d know better, someone needs to take her phone and take Insta off her hands.

she’s had 2 days alone with her kids and in that time she’s moaned and moaned about them, claimed she’s poorly yet gone out to TGIs, her kids have had their iPads glued to them and been ‘wild’, Mimi has openly expressed she doesn’t want her photo taken yet Nay insists of filming her and posting it to the gram and now to top it off she’s on a troll rant.
She’s unbelievable.

Reactions: 13
Naomi - people sending racist abuse to you is appalling and should absolutely be dealt with by Instagram. Nobody is denying this.
However, you telling someone to piss off is not why your story was removed. It’s because you named and shamed another user. This is doxxing, which is illegal.
And someone disapproving of your outfit choice is NOT trolling, it’s just someone having an opinion.
Get over yourself.

Reactions: 17
She's spiralling and should step away from SM before she fucks up more, huns job is so important 😂

Reactions: 9
Lea Gordon is vile. I actually think I dislike her more than Nay in terms of the things she writes. However, she does seem to love her kids which is more than comes across on Nays profile!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Pretty sure the nicest person you'll ever meet wouldn't film her kid having a meltdown in public and put it all over social media...

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Narcissism

- Unrealistic sense of superiority

- Lives in a fantasy world that supports their delusions

- Anything that threatens to burst the fantasy bubble is met with extreme defensiveness

- Needs constant praise and admiration

- Sense of entitlement

- Exploits others without guilt or shame

- Frequently intimidates or belittles others

🤔🤔🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.