Naomiella #7 Kids being ill is no good for the gram. Drag them out poorly for horse riding spam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s had a read here, shown him and said come on Jordan let’s do some damage control 🤣

Reactions: 6
That video she posted of mimi is awful. Why would you post that, I don’t get it.

Reactions: 11
Mimi repeatedly expresses that she doesn’t want to be filmed or photographed, yet Naomi continues regardless, against Mimi’s will. And she laughs about it and makes the pictures public.
That is abuse, plain and simple.Yes she’s only little, but she still has feelings and rights.

Reactions: 13
So I just see the lash girl Ashleigh tested positive on 25th

saying She felt unwell for a while but did lft’s

she was at the party!!!!!! Either caught it there! OR had it and spread it there!!
They’re buffoons! The lots of them

so imoan might not be spreading a bug but potentially covid!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
If Ashley’s doing panto it can’t be him that has covid I’m wondering if it’s Fran or one of her kids

Reactions: 4
Mimi repeatedly expresses that she doesn’t want to be filmed or photographed, yet Naomi continues regardless, against Mimi’s will. And she laughs about it and makes the pictures public.
That is abuse, plain and simple.Yes she’s only little, but she still has feelings and rights.
It's so harmful to teach your children that their wishes don't matter. Her doting followers won't remember the "funny" tantrum she uploaded by next week, but her kids will remember her responses to their distress well into adulthood.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

she was at the party!!!!!! Either caught it there! OR had it and spread it there!!
I saw another instahun that was at the party called Jayde post that she was unwell over Christmas too. Maybe covid too?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
That video of Mimi crying is awful! She’s telling you she doesn’t want her photo taken!! Why does she force them?!

I’m astounded by her behaviour today. She needs serious help. She can’t parent. She’s given them an iPad in the car, an iPad in TGIs an iPad at home…

Also she can’t feel that Sick if she’s talking to the gram and gone to a restaurant. Imagine someone with a real illness watching her poor me stories,

Reactions: 20

I already said it but I wouldn't be surprised if her party was a superspreader event.

I know someone who (most likely) had omicron last week and their first symptom was vomiting. A colleague of my husband's daughter had covid recently too and they thought it was a stomach bug.

When you're sick, you stay at home. How anyone can justify having a big party when covid is rife, I don't understand. Especially so close to Christmas when families are getting together.

• Heart
Watching Mimi scream no to having a picture is the most uncomfortable thing I’ve ever seen, but she continues to do so and also in front of a bunch of strangers. I feel for the mental well-being of them children and how they will end up as they get older as a result of her parenting choices and lack of attention and understanding she gives them, invalidating their emotions and needs. They always look so unhappy around her and it’s heartbreaking. As someone mentioned earlier about feeling bad for being indoors a lot with their children, I honestly felt the same, but you know that at least I know deep down my 2 year old is genuinely happy within and it shows in her personality and how much self esteem she already has. For strangers to always tell me how happy she is, even doctors whenever we are out.. its such a bloody compliment. I also do wonder if Jordan’s family sees this behaviour especially the exposure of them poor children and if they say anything or just sit back and keep quiet. Anyway just goes show money doesn’t buy you happiness because she’s still a miserable duck and hates being a parent after all the luxuries she has and fails to spend quality time with her children doing fun activities or even sitting down in the house and playing with them, instead she’s constantly got a camera or iPad shoved in their face moaning how hard her life is and she can’t manage with 2 children on her own. SMH

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Attention seeking at its finest , the woman seriously needs to grow up !

Constantly posting things about how you Don't see everything on insta but only chooses to post the negative and when he kids are " playing up/ being wild " . No your kids are bored ,they don't want to be dragged out to a restaurant- which given she is saying she has a sickness bug is pretty irresponsible of her for a start - and have a camera / phone constantly shoved in their face for you to then post about how much they are playing up.

I'm sure they have a nice pile of toys to play with at home if your feeling rough stick on a film ( We know you love a film day ) get some brackets and pillows out and have a chill day ( or are you worried they will fall asleep and not go to bed at 6pm so you can have " me " time ?

Fran has just posted pictures of her kids getting some fresh air in the garden ,Nay has a garden why not let them out their for half hour to have a run around ,let of some steam,I wouldn't call going to a restaurant going out to get some air.

Mimi looks tired ,she would probably love a nice quiet day playing with her toys but then dragging her out when she is already upset wouldn't fit with Neggy Nays aesthetic of being a poor mum with 2 children on her own

Reactions: 11
My daughter was sick with covid too, hope she's taken some tests, she's so bleeping stupid it hurts

Reactions: 6

Well she’s a bleeping idiot. EVERYBODY knows lft’s mean nothing, when you have symptoms you have to get a PCR! Jesus Christ, the stupidity of some people is actually offensive. We all said the party was a ridiculous idea with the rate of cases rising especially in London but of course princess nay couldn’t possibly be sensible.

It wouldn’t surprise me if nay has Covid but is refusing to test and carrying on. Even if Fran or the kids had Covid, Ashley can carry on if he’s negative as I suspect he might be jabbed (Fran got her booster just before Christmas).

• Heart
Someone is covid positive as if Princess Nay had hosted a big family Xmas ( as she said she was going to do) we’d all know about it. They just don’t want to say who is. I really really really hope it wasn’t one of the boys and they’re carrying on as normal. My feeling is it could be Fran as she’s been quiet and not left the house like Imoan has.

Howling at this 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
There’s no sick bug. There is NO way you could stomach a hot chocolate within hours of vomiting and a TGI’s the next day. Who is she actually kidding - this is all for Jordan’s attention (he looks bloody exhausted on his own stories). Jeeeeze imagine being tied down by her BS, his family clearly have issues with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
There’s no sick bug. There is NO way you could stomach a hot chocolate within hours of vomiting and a TGI’s the next day. Who is she actually kidding - this is all for Jordan’s attention (he looks bloody exhausted on his own stories). Jeeeeze imagine being tied down by her BS, his family clearly have issues with it.
You have just confirmed my thoughts exactly, she’s doing all this to drag Jordan into massive guilt. Also…why on Earth knowing that she was going to be alone Boxing Day for a few days did she not plan a little trip to see her family in Devon/cornwall? The kids would have loved it and she would have some help with her ‘childcare’

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.