Naomiella #7 Kids being ill is no good for the gram. Drag them out poorly for horse riding spam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The more I see of this behaviour, the more I worry about the safety of those little ones. I genuinely don’t believe she has their best interests at heart when she is alone with them. She‘s exhibiting some strange cycle of using them when by herself to seek some sort of attention from someone watching her stories, not sure if it’s Jordan, his family or her family.
It’s really uncomfortable watching a 30yr old behave like this so publicly and I wonder if she’s displaying signs of bipolar disorder? She’s either ridiculously manic & a social extrovert or a quivering depressive wreck. She doesn’t seem to ever just be on the mid ground and live a “normal” life.
I love getting the house clean, washing sorted, doing a food shop, cooking a dinner and then maybe flopping for the evening on the sofa with a good film. If I could do it all with out the hassle of work I’d be overjoyed! She‘s stuck believing her Instagram world is real life and then disappointed that it’s not 24/7 and some hard work is also needed behind the camera.
I wonder if it’s Münchausen syndrome. She is always “unwell” with some sort of bug. The kids are always “unwell”. Jordan is never unwell 😂 it’s very concerning. I’m glad someone else voiced the concerns that she doesn’t have their best interests at heart. I’ve thought this for a while.

Reactions: 11
She hasn't been able to keep anything down all day but has just gone to bed with a hot chocolate? Wtf? That's the last thing you would want to drink if u were ill?

Reactions: 15
When she said about an announcement before she said adhd I immediately thought bpd. I know we only see a small bit of her life (even though she excessively shares) but she comes across pretty erratic. Also think I saw a comment from Jordan’s sister missing her birthday because of covid? Maybe his parents disagreed with the party and didn’t want to risk catching something?

Reactions: 7
She definitely said they were hosting Xmas and everyone was going to them. So someone I think has covid.

Reactions: 6
I’m 99% sure either Ashley or Fran (or one of the kids) has Covid. They were both suspiciously quiet on Christmas Day and Fran posted today that they’ve barely got dressed. That screams poorly to me.

Didn't she say she has a few things diagnosed so I think BPD will be one of them for sure! She's screaming out for attention...

Reactions: 6
I just can’t believe a 30 year old mother can act the way she does. She behaves like a teenager it’s crazy.

Reactions: 14
As predicted on and moaning again already!
Heres a tip from me about all the mess Naomi, teach your bleeping kids to put their own toys away, put their own plates in the dishwasher, use a brush to help sweep the floor, they’ll love it if you make a game of it.
Instead you’re choosing the easier option for you and letting them run feral with no discipline, drawing on walls and destroying furniture etc so you can sit on the gram. Kids aren’t an ornament just for your ads, ditch the iPads, get your bleeping finger out of your arse and start nurturing them and teaching them some basic life skills!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Whenever her or the kids are Ill, I swear her go to is to go out….probably the worst thing to do no?
Like just take tablets & rest to get your body back working surely?

Reactions: 10
The way she’s put I don’t care what we do as long as it’s away from this house makes her sound so ungrateful. She’s just never happy with what she’s got and I don’t think she ever will be.

Reactions: 16
Jeeze she literally has a huge house, playroom, massive outside space. Why not get her kids and go and play on their slide in the garden? Why not do arts and crafts? Why not set up a den in the playroom and read books in there and have a picnic? How does she think the single parents in flats with no spare money cope?? As there are people in a less fortunate situation who probably count their blessings a lot more than she does!!

This behaviour is horrendous those poor kids having Imoan looking after them. If she’s moaning like this publicly, wonder what her mood is like privately. Someone needs to go over their and give those kids the Christmas they deserve.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Jeeze she literally has a huge house, playroom, massive outside space. Why not get her kids and go and play on their slide in the garden? Why not do arts and crafts? Why not set up a den in the playroom and read books in there and have a picnic? How does she think the single parents in flats with no spare money cope?? As there are people in a less fortunate situation who probably count their blessings a lot more than she does!!

This behaviour is horrendous those poor kids having Imoan looking after them. If she’s moaning like this publicly, wonder what her mood is like privately. Someone needs to go over their and give those kids the Christmas they deserve.
I agree. Her house looks massive plenty of space to do fun things and they’ve probably got a ton of toys for Xmas too why not sit and play with them then go for a nice walk.

Reactions: 9
Yes take your kids out when you’ve got a sickness bug, spreading your germs round 🙄 she’s so irresponsible!!

• Angry
Reactions: 19
I’m wondering why none of her friends or family see her stories and question her. Unless they do. But if that was one of my friends posting the things she does I’d be concerned

Is it really a sickness bug...considering no one else in her house has if 😏 sorry but if you were genuinely ill the last thing you can do is even think about going out

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.