Naomiella #7 Kids being ill is no good for the gram. Drag them out poorly for horse riding spam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you fellow tattlers! We get called out as trolls all the time, but really reading all the latest comments on here it’s proves quite the reverse is true. Every one of us just wants her kids to experience the magic we see in our kids eyes and for her to wake up and see her priorities are misplaced.
Hope you all have the best Christmas you can with those nearest and dearest and special hugs for anyone struggling right now, tough times do pass but I‘m sure if you need to reach out one of us will be able to point you in the right direction, don’t think you’re alone! xx

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I just can’t with her today…..unbelievable. First the crappy Christmas excuses as to why she can’t provide her kids with a magical Christmas and now she’s moaning again on Boxing Day.
is it any wonder the Banjo’s don’t want anything to do with her. I’d be so disappointed if she was the mother of my grandchildren.

My ex sister in law lost her son this year in a car accident, now that’s a tough and crappy Christmas right there. Maybe Nay Nay should reevaluate before she spouts off

Reactions: 10
Is she seriously moaning again 😴😴 they're ill at least once a week!!!
It's boxing day, do what any other families with children are doing. Chill out and let the kids play with their toys, eat lots of food and go for a walk.

• Heart
She knew jordan would be working today, the panto dates would have been pre agreed. So why didn't she make plans knowing she would be on her own??

Reactions: 6
Did anyone notice on the video Jordan posted of hun and the kids opening the presents? I thought nay wasn’t even there at first but she popped over to take a picture then disappeared again. Like why was she not sat in the floor with her children’s opening their presents.

Reactions: 7
They said they were hosting this year, someone’s tested positive in the Banjo clan surely? Nay Nay doesn’t feel well 🤔

Reactions: 8
Does she realise that Jordan funds her lifestyle? Moaning constantly he isn't there-he is working to keep you in the lifestyle you've become accustomed too! If he was home all the time you'd have no money to brag with

Why not see the family you bang on about the bestie cousin it look alike leanne Evans or whatever
O no they are probably with real family,like you could be the banjos..

Reactions: 3
Fran was very quiet on Christmas Day and nothing from Ashley. Maybe they tested positive

Reactions: 3
Wow it’s Boxing Day and she’s moaning about getting through the day alone with 2 kids. Is she for real. She knew Jordan would be at work why didn’t she plan to go and see her mum

Wow it’s Boxing Day and she’s moaning about getting through the day alone with 2 kids. Is she for real. She knew Jordan would be at work why didn’t she plan to go and see her mum
she’s such a guilt tripper! He’s probably a knob too but I do feel sorry for Jordan.. he’s suckered into the fake tits, teeth, lips, lashes and god knows what else. I think he could do better because it seems he does work hard and all she does is whinge!!!

Reactions: 9
Hun always feel ill when she has to look after her own kids, maybe it's the actual thought of having to look after her own kids. She could of maybe taken them to see her family...or surely her mum could of used the car imoan bought her to drive to her 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 13
She hates looking after her own children. She will probably rope laura or someone in again l. Why doesn’t she go and see Fran and the kids. Surely they don’t live far away.

Oh here we go again. No wonder jordan works so much it’s to get away from that misery guts. Everytime he works and opens his phone he gets her spouting off that’s she’s sick and has two kids to look after on her own! How bloody draining.

What does she think everyone actually does on Boxing Day when you’ve got little ones?
Weve played, put a film on and I’ve done a wash, tieded, hoovered - it’s a much chilled version of any other weekend day for me. My other half is also at work, boohoo me.
Isn’t it life?!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She really needs to speak to a professional and get help for whatever it is that is wrong with her! Imagine being ill everytime you have to look after your own children by yourself. Those poor babies must feel so unwanted.

Reactions: 12
Mr key has been so ill since 3am i might as well be single today he is in bed,I'm feeling rough too.we have a just turned 10yo i know not toddler but still.im up tidying playing barbies currently have beauty and the beast on 2 cars running around and a playful dog.need to cook nibbles for mil to come over.youre sick and a mum life still has to go on play with their new toys!

She's quite blatantly hoping that someone she knows will see her stories and offer to have the kids. Or that Jordan will offer to come home.

If I was Jordan, I'd feel so guilty about being away from all the moaning she does. Despite the fact he's only ever away for work.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.