Naomiella #7 Kids being ill is no good for the gram. Drag them out poorly for horse riding spam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Far too busy for Xmas Eve boxes or leaving a mince pie out for Santa because she’s on her own with two kids, how could she possibly have time 🤣

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Far too busy for Xmas Eve boxes or leaving a mince pie out for Santa because she’s on her own with two kids, how could she possibly have time 🤣
Those poor kids deserve better-how does she think single parents cope

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Cass is at such a lovely age to do things like that and that selfish cow can’t be bothered.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
🙄 Straight up emotionally guilting Jord for providing her EVERYTHING yet not an ounce of gratitude beyond the material things.

Cass is 3.5 yrs old, these are the memories he would no doubt want to look back on, not his mum parading half naked and endless videos of him in a pram with a ipad!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
🙄 Straight up emotionally guilting Jord for providing her EVERYTHING yet not an ounce of gratitude beyond the material things.

Cass is 3.5 yrs old, these are the memories he would no doubt want to look back on, not his mum parading half naked and endless videos of him in a pram with a ipad!
So sad isn’t it. Wonder if Jordan’s home tonight or what

Reactions: 5
I’m seriously sooo gutted for those little ones. The week before christmas and their narcissistic mother has made everything about her!! How can you seriously not prioritise the excitemend of Christmas Eve with your own bloody kids!
Her stories really hit me as tonight as they coincided with my son, who is now nearly 20, popping home this evening and I listened as he reeled off all our little family traditions, mince pies for Santa, reindeer dust, special pyjamas, his favourite story and how magical Christmas Eve always was for him!
I was a single parent for most of those years and worked full time right up to Xmas eve, yet still ensured he felt the magic of Christmas Eve, even if it meant I was still wrapping or putting toys together at 2am, the smile was worth it all!
It’s not about just shoving fancy gifts in from of them, it’s all about creating an experience they’ll never forget! I‘d give anything to be doing it all again tonight for my not so little man!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s such a selfish dick, my husband has been working a lot too as he’s a chef, ok he doesn’t work away but I still manage to do everything, we left milk etc out, did reindeer food etc etc. I don’t understand what else she’s been doing today!? Write a list if you’re that unorganised Naomi!!! Bet she remembered everything for her party 🙄🙄

Reactions: 12
If it’s not for her she’s really not interested. Her level of busy and being a mum is an absolute joke. Im sorry that’s not the adhd, she is just an awful person!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The fact is for her party she spent weeks, months infact, planning it all, every single last detail. Nothing was missed or forgotten, she didn’t run out of time to get it all sorted.

She even made sure she had her hair freshly done, new lashes, nails, an outfit, shoes, a bag, a facial! I could go on. But her babies, those gorgeous little darlings who deserve everything can’t even be given the time, effort or thought to leave a carrot and mince pie out for Father Christmas, it would take a few moments…and then to come down Christmas morning and see they’re gone/nibbled but presents are there. THAT is the magic, that was one of my favourite parts as a child along with leaving my stocking out empty and finding it filled Christmas morning. Christmas isn’t the presents, it’s the feelings and the memories. You cannot put a price on that.

People who say nay’s changed…I’m waiting to see it but this week has just been something else and we’re pretty used to this behaviour on her threads.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
She can't blame adhd for it either as most of us with adhd still absolutely put our kids first and ensure the magic is kept alive for as long as possible, it's not like it takes long is it for fucks sake, takes minutes, put...your... kids... first!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She is absolutely disgraceful!!

I think she’s trying to be relatable to mums who haven’t managed to do those things! But all it does is make her look like a nob!

I have 4 kids! I’ve shopped for everything! Wrapped everything!! Ordered everything!!! My husbands paid for it, yes! I still managed to do the Xmas eve boxes! And do santas treats!
I don’t think I’m superhuman for doing it! It’s just what is done! Year on year!

I’m so sick of the lack of time she has for anyone or anything else!
She is so god damn selfish!!!!
She has an excuse for EVERYTHING!

she goes on about she’s been so busy with ads! Bullshit! If you are that busy it’s running you into the ground! STOP! It’s not like it’ll stop you paying your bills!

she’s too woe bleeping me!

duck off

Thing is, she doesn’t need to post about what she HASNT done!!!

just don’t post!!! FFS

Last edited:
  • Heart
Of course jordan has gotta work...that landy and those designer goods don't pay for themselves naynay....
She wants the nice things, but doesn't want the sacrifices. I know he is a bit of a knob, and just as bad as her, but he does work pretty damn hard, something imoan clearly hasn't done much of.

Cass is most definitely old enough to be excited about santa coming, and leaving out something for santa. Poor kiddies :(

Sorry to do this but shes a bleep. Especially on Cass's behalf. Hes going to go back to school and hear how Santa drank all the milk ate all the mince pies and how the reindeer had all the carrots!

• Haha
  • Heart
Of course jordan has gotta work...that landy and those designer goods don't pay for themselves naynay....
She wants the nice things, but doesn't want the sacrifices. I know he is a bit of a knob, and just as bad as her, but he does work pretty damn hard, something imoan clearly hasn't done much of.

Cass is most definitely old enough to be excited about santa coming, and leaving out something for santa. Poor kiddies :(
Jordan working is her excuse for everything. She can’t seem to function without him. She can’t look after her own children, she can’t do what she wants because she’s on her own, they don’t have family time…but when he isn’t working the children STILL aren’t a priority. They just piss off the two of them, or if they do something for the children their phone is glued to their face. She can’t even keep up with what she says half the time! It’s all just lie after lie, poor me, i have such a hard life…she doesn’t know the meaning of hard! Or stressful! Or worrying!

As for Cass, he’ll go back to school and hear how FC ate the food left out, drank the milk, maybe he even left a chocolate coin or muddy footsteps, and poor Cass is just going to be wondering what on earth and why he didn’t experience it. She can harp on all she wants about her past, her trauma, being left with other people and now working on healing but she is doing so much damage to her own children! I honestly wish someone would just shake her and say get your bloody act together because history will repeat itself. Her children will resent her and have their own problems. I really don’t understand what she doesn’t understand.

• Heart
She will have been more bothered that the kids went to bed at 6pm on the dot.

I mean, what parent hasn't sat at the top of the stairs until silly o'clock waiting for the kids to go to sleep so you can sneak down with the presents. She's really missing out on the moments that don't last forever 😒

Just take a second to read that post: “I forgot to put carrot/milk etc out with Cass but whatever”. Why wouldn’t she do it with both of them? Why just Cass? It’s… depraved. I can’t think of another word. It’s actually sick.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
My cousin has 5 kids,has been in hospital this week with one came out today so is mega stressed trying to get everything done on top of having mental health issues herself and do you know what,the videos of her dancing around with her kids in the garden putting out oats for the reindeers of her hubby doing cookies and carrots.yes she has so much to prep but 5 minutes that took and she has 4 youngsters and a teen.naomi no one is ever ever too busy for their children!
Youde of thought all the hurt this last 2 years has seen,the loss of the kids lately through abuse/fire youde want to hug your little ones that bit tighter give them them extra memories.she is just a bleep and I dont care what she says if she shares my post again.you are a poor excuse of a mother the most self centered bleep

She still hahadn'laid the table,o well 5 mims do that tomorrow it doesn't need to be perfect its family you have babies they'll understand.bot everything wrapped? O well spread the gifts out they are toddlers they won't know any different if they got 1 or 100 gifts.
Wrap one less gift,take one less selfie take 5 minutes to put a carrot and a biscuit on a plate at the front door thats all it would of taken
Xmas eve boxes they don't matter they aren't important as such but the carrot and milk and cookies are,
I'd rather nothing wrapped than my pickle not doing that
Every year we have drawn a paper plate for santa then put on door step it takes minutes,I've kept everyone.memories,she now asks to do it
Your kids will resent you like you do your family naynay

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.