Naomiella #7 Kids being ill is no good for the gram. Drag them out poorly for horse riding spam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A nice fitting jumpsuit would ha e been fab! Great for the ball pit, show off her cleavage, bum. But with a little bit of class.

Reactions: 9
Even if it was bright pink and sparkly, it would have looked 1000 times better
Looked like a fudge wrapper out of quality street 😂
I didn’t realise how big her boobs are but maybe that’s the point of choosing that dress!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20211221_133500.jpg

She deffo has this which is common alongside adhd as she throws her toys out the pram anytime anyone "let's her down" aka probably putting their family first and keeping covid safe x

Reactions: 6
You would have thought, since she reads this thread so much, she might have learnt a bit of grammar and correct spelling.

Reactions: 5
View attachment 936457
She deffo has this which is common alongside adhd as she throws her toys out the pram anytime anyone "let's her down" aka probably putting their family first and keeping covid safe x
This makes a lot of sense - I was wondering whether the obsession with the birthday party and her regular claims of never having had a birthday party before and then her upset when people couldn’t attend is related to the ADHD. If her dad did leave the family as we suspect, it’s clearly had a very big impact (as it says it can cause a trigger) and she always seems so obsessed with proving how much she’s achieved etc. I wondered if it was to show school friends perhaps but now I’m wondering if it’s to show her dad. I also feel like her claims about never having a birthday party is resentment towards her mum and maybe that’s why they don’t seem close? Maybe she needed more from her mum as a child and felt she didn’t get it. I think she needs to think long and hard about how her behaviour is affecting the relationship she has with her children.

Reactions: 9
Naomi to her dressmaker…
“have you ever seen the film Never been Kissed? I want Drew Barrymore’s prom dress from that please hun”
Omg 🤣🤣 you win this thread today.

naomi to dress maker- the ugly dress from never been kissed, but can you make it so my boobs are practically out and my bum is on show all night.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 936457
Not relevant but thank you for this - never heard of Rejection Sensitivity Dysphoria before and it potentially rings true for one of my students. I was just having a nose at Naomi's birthday party (the less said on that the better), wasn't expecting to learn something useful!

Reactions: 4
Am I missing something, I swear she was making out that she had all this crazy stuff planned for the party but from what I can see it’s just at a venue that already has a ball pit and she just had a cake brought out and some feathers put up?😂

I was expecting like loads of separate things happening the way she ways going on 🤔

Reactions: 8
You know I’ve actually felt for her lately (I’m sure won’t be a popular comment)🥴

think some of the things said about her are overly harsh.. but that’s for another day!🤷‍♀️

but what’s shocked me today.. she hasn’t spent her 30th birthday with her kids.
I love to party like everyone! But during the day surely you’d want to be with your kids?!!!,.. maybe just me 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Jordy baby’s put a post up, these photos. She’s literally bursting out of the dress!
3273D5BD-C88E-48BE-90C2-CD194CE30574.png
C9A51999-07C3-4300-BF4D-7156F8FC64E1.png
67496C4F-493A-4BE7-8153-BDB395C52A72.png

Also how obvious now that when she asked for ideas about what to do in London today it was clearly a hint to Jordan to book something 😂 must be a party round 2 tonight as seen a few people mention seeing her tonight for celebrations number 2!

Reactions: 7
So what happened to the straps? Did they snap? Was the dress that badly made. She really needed them to hold her in.

Reactions: 5
I’m assuming she hasn’t seen her kids on her birthday? I’m all for having abit of time to yourself but the kids haven’t seen both parents for at least a day/if not more, I honestly don’t know how she can go overnight without craving the madness kids bring

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.