Naomiella #7 Kids being ill is no good for the gram. Drag them out poorly for horse riding spam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
if it’s Ballie Ballerson I’ve been before and the venue is small, a main area and couple of ball rooms.

it’s closed on a Monday for private hire

Reactions: 4
I can’t believe how much of her is on show!

jordan is trying to cover her up?
Legs or tits out! NEVER both!

Money does NOT buy class!!!!

London on a Monday night is a mission! The only reference that place has to childhood is the cocktails are sweets??? Refresher? Sherbet-lemon etc

Reactions: 10
For me, the fact that ballie ballerson have given her the whole place probably for free as her 'manager' was sorting it, is just ridiculous...but then again, who else goes out on a Monday night anyway 😏 with their money, they could of paid and supported the company, let alone all the other companies who have probably gifted her balloons and cakes. Naynay we know you read here, so how about start putting your hand in your pocket and support these businesses with actual cash rather than 'coverage'.
It says it all when she leaves her kids for a few days to have a 'party' and would rather celebrate without her kids in any capacity

Reactions: 7
I feel sorry for her too🤦‍♀️..... I guess when she was planning it she had no idea covid would have spiralled again..... But 5 days before Xmas... Is just such bad timing for everyone too!
I don’t…I thought I did for a minute then I realised what a ‘mean girl’ she is

I counted 12 different profiles sharing stories of tonight..!

Also Nay nay doesn't follow jordans mum and vice versa 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I’m so baffled, in some of the earlier pics I’m sure the dress has straps but in most of the pictures it seems like she’s tucked the straps in looool

Reactions: 5
I’m so baffled, in some of the earlier pics I’m sure the dress has straps but in most of the pictures it seems like she’s tucked the straps in looool
Or they snapped I’m thinking, huns dress is too small and she was diving in a ball pit.

• Haha
The photo with Jordan covering her, his face looks like he’s cringing. She is literally bursting out of that dress! All that money and that’s what she chooses to wear?! I’m honestly speechless.

30 is an age that you definitely settle into yourself, accept who you are and is a massive turning point.

I’m sure the ball pit is fun but surely she’s come out of that dress diving in? She’s barely in it just standing up. I can’t believe the only people there are insta huns and diversity…does she really not have ANY friends? It’s a shame the children aren’t there, bet they’d have fun and if her mum went she could look after them for her. It’s so strange not even her own family are there!

Reactions: 8
For my 30th I spent the day with my husband and daughter eating street food in London followed by a walk around Covent Garden. This party seemed so desperate. I would be so embarrassed. Go and look after your kids and grow thr duck up!

Reactions: 9
I hate to say it but I actually feel desperately sorry for her. She’s completely misunderstood every aspect of the night. Or as the youth say these days “she misunderstood the assignment” 😂 in all seriousness, she looks silly. Her hair and makeup are no different to her day to day look. Her dress is like a child’s dress up dolly. Her family didn’t make the effort to turn up. She’s relying on friends of friends. It’s all very sad and if she was my friend, I’d have said to her look, this can’t go ahead, let’s do afternoon tea somewhere instead. Who’s looking after the kids?
Now onto more pressing matters… what is her wedding dress going to look like?! 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh god I dread to think what her wedding dress will be like! I call it now she will have 2.

One of her huns Chloe lauren is on Insta this morning saying how she was in bed at 8:30 etc etc. so she was one who didn’t go.

I really don’t understand she could have looked absolutely amazing, gone to a boutique, had a personal shopper. But she looked like normal Nay Nay in a revealing sweet wrapper. It is sad that all the girls there looked nicer than the birthday girl 😳

Reactions: 13
This is a 30 year old mum of two small children, who opted to have her birthday party in a ball pit, not to spend time with her children, oh no, she’s decided not to see them for 24hrs!? This was purely for her
Also complaining about people dropping out with no explanation…. Err did you consider you chose a bleeping ball pit during a global pandemic of a highly transmissible variant of the COVID virus and you didn’t even want to see COVID passes?? Good enough reason to dip for me.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Absolutely cringing at the cake bit - her dancing and the photographer 🤣 now we’ve had the party reshares wait for the endless happy birthday reshares 🥱

This photo really highlights how much nay’s lashes ruin her face. They’re just too dark and clumped together, she’d look so much better with lighter, fluttery lashes instead. Loved the white outfit on this girl, if nay had chosen something like that she’d have looked lovely!
3A04B909-8553-48D0-8F6E-2FD9CD09BBD9.jpeg

Reactions: 5
Absolutely cringing at the cake bit - her dancing and the photographer 🤣 now we’ve had the party reshares wait for the endless happy birthday reshares 🥱

This photo really highlights how much nay’s lashes ruin her face. They’re just too dark and clumped together, she’d look so much better with lighter, fluttery lashes instead. Loved the white outfit on this girl, if nay had chosen something like that she’d have looked lovely!
View attachment 936241
thats the thing she had the opportunity to really look lovely for her birthday. She chose to look like Katie Price with her boobs out and some vile pink dress.

Imagine being invited to a ball bit party (it’ll be no cleaner than soft play and everyone knows they’re breeding grounds for germs 🤣) at a point in the year when covid is going wild, especially in London id be giving it a miss!

and I find it ironic how she throws a kids party for herself but doesn’t seem to enjoy being with her kids…

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.