Naomiella #7 Kids being ill is no good for the gram. Drag them out poorly for horse riding spam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone see on Jordan’s stories may running after the kids desperate to get a picture for the gram. Why doesn’t she just enjoy being with them, I don’t get it.

Reactions: 7
Anyone see on Jordan’s stories may running after the kids desperate to get a picture for the gram. Why doesn’t she just enjoy being with them, I don’t get it.
She's always the only one that's got her phone out. Everyone else is in the moment and she's there filming every moment

Reactions: 4
It is lovely to see the kids al together. But why can’t she just get the phone out of their face and enjoy it!

Reactions: 6
Absolutely cringing so hard. I’m guilty for photos too but equally I enjoy the time, it’s sad she just wants it for the gram.

Anybody notice when Micah fell over and nay continues to record, he stays down until she EVENTUALLY goes over to him 😒

Reactions: 3
I’m sorry, that child is off to school in September but is still in a bit with a dummy? Or does she mean nursery? 😳

Reactions: 5
I’m sorry, that child is off to school in September but is still in a bit with a dummy? Or does she mean nursery? 😳
Prep school- Princess Nay wouldn’t use the term ‘nursery class’ 🤣 however Rose and Mimi will be going to the nursery class in the private school Cass will be attending for reception.

Reactions: 5
Oh here we go again another kid at PREP SCHOOL.

My kids at preschool at a independent school and he’ll be going into the school come the autumn.

Fast forward to September when random ppl you meet at the park ask how old is your kid, are they at school etc, Ill say yes he’s in reception …why, cos I’m not a bloody tit, nor do I feel the need to show off about our financial situation. If ppl ask what school then it’s obvious to local ppl but why does she bang on about it.

Everybody has to apply to a nursery or school prep or not - like you can’t just rock up and say can you look after my kid Wednesday & Thursday.

Why does she think she’s so bloody special

Reactions: 8
Oh here we go again another kid at PREP SCHOOL.

My kids at preschool at a independent school and he’ll be going into the school come the autumn.

Fast forward to September when random ppl you meet at the park ask how old is your kid, are they at school etc, Ill say yes he’s in reception …why, cos I’m not a bloody tit, nor do I feel the need to show off about our financial situation. If ppl ask what school then it’s obvious to local ppl but why does she bang on about it.

Everybody has to apply to a nursery or school prep or not - like you can’t just rock up and say can you look after my kid Wednesday & Thursday.

Why does she think she’s so bloody special
Shows a lack of class doesn’t it!

Reactions: 6
Why are people acting like Mimi has passed some test to get in? Firstly cass is there so she's gonna get in. Secondly it's fee paying they aren't gonna turn you away.

Hope she realises she has to apply for cass to go to reception. You don't just get moved from NURSERY to reception automatically.

Reactions: 10
Her latest story about making herself a roast chicken for lunch sums her up.
She takes for herself first.

‘I’m actually going to give what’s leftover for the kids’

Who makes a full roast chicken for your own lunch and the after thought is the kids tea?!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.