Naomi Wise - TikTok USA Prison Wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow wow no I think I have got the wrong end of the stick I’m just commenting and based on some of the things I read on this thread and her profile and then also how she looks… which is why I asked if there was videos on it on her own profile, im not trying to out anyone

Don't you guys think that's her story to share and not something to "call her out" on?
It was just a question and a more interesting story than the one with Danny currently

Reactions: 1
😂😂 right so I haven’t posted on here since I stuck up for Naomi months and months ago. I then got this message, how embarrassing. And just go be clear. No I don’t have 2 accounts and I’ve not trolled her 🤣
Wow playing catch up this eve… what the, that is most definitely Naomi! I wouldn’t worry too much about this, she cannot track your IP, I agree with other posters that she’s playing a guessing game with people she knows

Any original followers of KatieDanny12 did she ever do any tik toks on her transitioning? I’d be more interested in that than her stories on Danny from the hole…
Is this true? I didn’t follow her before her new profile so cannot comment on that but has she confirmed trans? I did have an inkling just due to her looks and voice but just assumed she was potentially masculine.
I agree with you, I would much rather hear that story than this one. Would help a lot of others in the same position to have a role model.

Any original followers of KatieDanny12 did she ever do any tik toks on her transitioning? I’d be more interested in that than her stories on Danny from the hole…
I don’t think she’s trans. She did a video of her weight loss and put up pictures of when she was 18, she was a girl back then too. There are cis girls out there that look far more manly and some trans girls that are more feminine than me (I don’t look masculine before you start) 😩🤣

I don’t see how Katie Danny looks masculine? She’s a pretty girl. These comments are quite cruel and uncalled for to be honest. She probably has a lower voice because she’s tall (I think she’s said 5’11), so larger build overall. Her voice is still feminine but if you came across a very tall man his voice would be typically be deep and booming due to size.

Reactions: 5
Does anyone else follow ayse_m29? Her husband had left her as soon as he came out of jail .. shocker

These girls are so f****** odd! That Rachel put a video up captioning it “my felon” like its something to be proud of 🤢 they make me feel ill, fetishizing off these uneducated, abhorrent criminals 🤢

Like I said this thread was for Naomi. And I agree. She was a fraud. And was using kind good hearted peoples money for bad intentions, and also profiting off of her situation.
however none of those other girls did anything to anyone. They just simply exist on social media.
and even when speaking on Naomi I have never once criticised her relationship, just her actions. Because it’s not my place to speak on another’s love life. It doesn’t effect my life at all. So sitting on a sit demonising a woman’s looks, appearance, and mental health might be your gag, but it certainly is not mine.
ok, bye then.

• Haha
Wow just caught up. Confused as duck. Everyone’s accusing everyone of being different prison wives 🤯

Reactions: 3
Does anyone else follow ayse_m29? Her husband had left her as soon as he came out of jail .. shocker
He has been out for a while now but I guess it was inevitable since they’re miles apart. To be fair I’m surprised he held off as long as he did.
I do feel very sorry for her, she’s very vulnerable, I hope she moves on from him quickly and eventually finds someone decent as she’s had a terrible run so far 🤞

Reactions: 4
What gets me is she has never acknowledged his crime and its a serious one. Even in the artcle on the daily mail its not mentioned. Her parents must be beside themselves. I really couldnt believe she was going to drag them over there for a wedding. she is very vunerable and seems to suffer from mental health issues i just hope she can look back on this soon and actually realise what has happened here its obvious what he was doing.

I don’t see how Katie Danny looks masculine? She’s a pretty girl. These comments are quite cruel and uncalled for to be honest. She probably has a lower voice because she’s tall (I think she’s said 5’11), so larger build overall. Her voice is still feminine but if you came across a very tall man his voice would be typically be deep and booming due to size.
I don't think she sounds masculine.. Her mancunian accent and 'lower' pitch is probably something that others might consider as more 'laddish'.

Reactions: 2
What gets me is she has never acknowledged his crime and its a serious one. Even in the artcle on the daily mail its not mentioned. Her parents must be beside themselves. I really couldnt believe she was going to drag them over there for a wedding. she is very vunerable and seems to suffer from mental health issues i just hope she can look back on this soon and actually realise what has happened here its obvious what he was doing.

Because she knew she would get alot of backlash for it.

I thought one of his conditions on his bail was no sexual involvement with anyone but I could be wrong

I don’t think she’s trans. She did a video of her weight loss and put up pictures of when she was 18, she was a girl back then too. There are cis girls out there that look far more manly and some trans girls that are more feminine than me (I don’t look masculine before you start) 😩🤣
Oh right, I assumed from the previous comments made and her looks and voice that she was and seen she said she had an old account so was wondering if there was content on there…

Sorry but questioning if someone is trans isn’t offensive and if it is offensive to the person then they clearly are transphobic…. There is nothing wrong with being trans at all.
I based on her voice, bone structure and thought it may have been the case due to previous comments made.

Oh right, I assumed from the previous comments made and her looks and voice that she was and seen she said she had an old account so was wondering if there was content on there…

Sorry but questioning if someone is trans isn’t offensive and if it is offensive to the person then they clearly are transphobic…. There is nothing wrong with being trans at all.
I based on her voice, bone structure and thought it may have been the case due to previous comments made.
You as a CIS person do not get to decide what is transphobic or not. And drawing attention to someone’s gender isn’t acceptable, regardless of the fact.

You as a CIS person do not get to decide what is transphobic/offensive or not. And drawing attention to someone’s gender isn’t acceptable, regardless of the fact.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
You as a CIS person do not get to decide what is transphobic or not. And drawing attention to someone’s gender isn’t acceptable, regardless of the fact.
Rapist apologist, I don’t think you’re the best person to advise anyone on anything here….

I can speak up for any person or minority when people are discriminative against them…. Would you say the same about discrimination race, gender or religion?

“Transphobia = a range of negative attitudes towards transgender people or trans ness in general”

Op was being transphobic… I thought she was out as trans and has spoken about it on her past channel hence my question

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why are you assuming that the other poster is a Cisgender? isn't that a big ironic and hypocritical considering what you have just lectured them on?

Transphobia, like Xenophobia, Homophobia, Racism, Sexism etc. is very clearly defined under law, within sociological and other academic texts and with the rise in access to internet and other sources including recent pop culture i'd be disgusted to learn that a person could not differentiate between what is discrimination, prejudice or not.

Rapist apologist, I don’t think you’re the best person to advise anyone on anything here….

I can speak up for any person or minority when people are discriminative against them…. Would you say the same about discrimination race, gender or religion?

“Transphobia = a range of negative attitudes towards transgender people or trans ness in general”

Op was being transphobic… I thought she was out as trans and has spoken about it on her past channel hence my question
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I should have trademarked that nickname for them

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why are you assuming that the other poster is a Cisgender? isn't that a big ironic and hypocritical considering what you have just lectured them on?

Transphobia, like Xenophobia, Homophobia, Racism, Sexism etc. is very clearly defined under law, within sociological and other academic texts and with the rise in access to internet and other sources including recent pop culture i'd be disgusted to learn that a person could not differentiate between what is discrimination, prejudice or not.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I should have trademarked that nickname for them
It’s just Rachel thinking she knows it all 👄

• Haha

You did not think she was out as trans lets admit it. You were being nasty. You can see she is a female. And even if she wasn’t. You had no right to comment or out her. Period.

And you was not “speaking up for” transphobic comments. You MADE one.

You did not think she was out as trans lets admit it. You were being nasty. You can see she is a female. And even if she wasn’t. You had no right to comment or out her. Period.

And you was not “speaking up for” transphobic comments. You MADE one.
You were being educated about “asking if someone is trans”. You don’t ask. If you may assume someone is trans and they haven’t spoken about it, then they obviously don’t want too, or aren’t ready too. You don’t just state “when are they coming out as trans” when you have no idea, and this person is clearly female, you just deciding to attack her appearance by calling her “masculine”.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.