Naomi Wise - TikTok USA Prison Wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eh, I’ve just logged on for a lurk (😉) before I get myself ready for bed for an early start work trip tomorrow and see this again. (Apologies for myyou seem quite active on this thread to be telling people they have no life. Anything I found or spoke about has been on this thread or on social media, I don’t actively spend hours researching anyone but I am a legal professional and have an interest in law especially the US legal system and the parallels it has to ours so I do like looking into these cases. Apologies for not spending my time and money speaking to prisoners or watching copious amounts of tv or playing video games.

if you really want to know I was very active yesterday as it was my final day of covid isolation - if you want my personal daily timetable, professional and social calendars, I’ll send them forward to you, if you show me your high score on pokemon 😂

ha thank you Poster! I thought I was losing my mind having someone who replied to every post of mine after a couple of minutes telling me I had no life (not that I’m particularly worried)
It’s just concerning that these women can’t take any sort of criticism(personal—— is clearly one of the aforementioned prison wives) nothing mentioned above has been particularly negative and a lot of it is voicing concerns, nothing attacking.

These women seem hell bent that anyone who questions any aspect of their relationship or their partners intentions have no life, bad relationships etc.

I suppose it is a difference of opinions and people who want different things for themselves.
Exactly, and if you ask any of these women what their bf is in for they get extremely defensive

Reactions: 7
I mixed you up with someone else, my bad! I asked above who is reporting and why since there's no reason to report just by looking at their social media.
Oh no didn’t mention that, Some prison wives were reporting others for recording their video chats when they had arguments w eachother and then that’s why a lot stopped recording

but someone could if they’re nasty enough report that someone had intentions to stay in the US upon entry and cause them to get refused entry… snd if they’re stopped and phone checked they could land in hot water and refused entry due to some of their tik tok contents, some of them saying they’re moving to USA before their partner gets out etc - us border control would be like naw, intention to stay…. But ita the same for everyone entering the US, I also know people who have been refused entry for the most simple things or getting mixed up and saying the wrong thing, they are just notoriouslystrict

Reactions: 2
Exactly, and if you ask any of these women what their bf is in for they get extremely defensive
That’s the thing, a lot of them lied about their partners crimes or omitted info too, then some (Naomi) claimed then that the court docs are incorrect, mmm yeah. Ofcourse, the USA is completely corrupt in many ways including their legal system but you cannot add anything to a court document unless it is fact (or claimed to be fact by defence or prosecution)
Promoting and advertising these relationships is so dangerous also.
Aw it would be nice to see these women do better for themselves, build a career and work on themselves as I’ve stated before a lot of them have a lot of issues which would leave them open to manipulation.

Reactions: 4
😂😂 right so I haven’t posted on here since I stuck up for Naomi months and months ago. I then got this message, how embarrassing. And just go be clear. No I don’t have 2 accounts and I’ve not trolled her 🤣

If someone does do that and pulls your IP or anything it's against alot of laws as it's a privacy policy and issue and comes down to stalking.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
😂😂 right so I haven’t posted on here since I stuck up for Naomi months and months ago. I then got this message, how embarrassing. And just go be clear. No I don’t have 2 accounts and I’ve not trolled her 🤣
how embarrassing, looks like Naomi is going through her list trying to guess who is speaking about her…
Your IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) isn’t very identifying at all and it will just give a sort of area of where you are located through what network you are on (my IP address states I’m 30 miles away from where I actually am and actually looking online my IP address on my phone and laptop are different, so it can’t be tracked that way)
someone definitely cannot link an anonymous forum to an Instagram page…

If someone does do that and pulls your IP or anything it's against alot of laws as it's a privacy policy and issue and comes down to stalking.
IP tracking isn’t illegal itself as you can’t identify from an IP address.
you can track anyone’s IP if you wish because there’s nothing really attached to it these days.
Even if the police track your IP they’d have to contact the VPN company to get additional details and your real IP address etc to essentially track down who you are….

It’s only illegal if they use the IP to harass…:
This is clearly Naomi playing a game of silly beggars to catch people out…
I’d cut her off if I were you.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Oh trust me I know it was a load of BS 😂😂 just embarrassing really. And the email linked to that account is m0, my initials are MO and the account either blocked me or deleted itself. It was literally set up to message me 🕵🏼‍♀️

• Haha
how embarrassing, looks like Naomi is going through her list trying to guess who is speaking about her…
Your IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) isn’t very identifying at all and it will just give a sort of area of where you are located through what network you are on (my IP address states I’m 30 miles away from where I actually am and actually looking online my IP address on my phone and laptop are different, so it can’t be tracked that way)

you can track anyone’s IP if you wish because there’s nothing really attached to it these days.
Even if the police track your IP they’d have to contact the VPN company to get additional details and your real IP address etc to essentially track down who you are….

oh yeah I haven’t had anything to do with her for aaages. We only spoke last night because obviously I assumed it was her behind it

Hahaha
Oh trust me I know it was a load of BS 😂😂 just embarrassing really. And the email linked to that account is m0, my initials are MO and the account either blocked me or deleted itself. It was literally set up to message me 🕵🏼‍♀️
How embarrassing for her. She even attacks people that defend her. The girl is so toxic.

I haven’t had anh

she did say it wasn’t her 🤷🏼‍♀️

Any original followers of KatieDanny12 did she ever do any tik toks on her transitioning? I’d be more interested in that than her stories on Danny from the hole…

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Any original followers of KatieDanny12 did she ever do any tik toks on her transitioning? I’d be more interested in that than her stories on Danny from the hole…
What? Is this true? 👀 I mean I thought her voice was a bit deep but didn’t think too much of it

Reactions: 1
Do you think we should have a thread just for Tik tok prison wives 😂 there seems to be so much gossip 👀

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.