Naomi Wise - TikTok USA Prison Wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I follow Naomi as I find the whole thing so intriguing. What if he doesn’t get out early, will she actually wait until she’s 39? I just think it’s crazy! I follow another prison wife, she’s Australian and her man has two years left and she’s moved to Kansas to be there for when he gets out. Side note - her man is FINE! 😂 but she had a story up of how much it costs to move and everything else about how lonely it is. But she said something like it cost her 50 grand or something all in to move over there which is absolutely crazy money.
What’s her name? I wanna follow!

Honestly, I feel sorry for her. its so sad

Also..... how does she affford life when she doesnt work?!?!

constantly shopping, paying for victors way in life and paying rent on a new life? teach me lmao
She does work. Doesn’t she do lashes etc.

Ok let me have my say and then I’ll be done because I don’t want to give her the attention she wants!! This is the worst thing that could ever happened!! Her own tattle forum She is loving it she thrives off of the attention and drama she thinks she’s a. celeb now!!! I gaurentee she made this herself 😂😂 There there is not any way that she is married!! She’s just gonna legally change her last name. If they really did get married we know them by now we know how much they both love the fame and attention it would be plastered everywhere. U can tell the two of them are so desperate to be famous and that’s not a bad thing if ur fame hungry then whatever no difference to me or my life but I just wish they would openly admit it. Some of the phone calls that she has had with him have been talking about the future he’s like yeah we’re going to be the biggest and whatever it’s quite sad really because he’s so out of touch with reality and she’s so obsessed with the fame and attention they’re both feeding on each other. Saying I love you after a week it’s embarrasing cos it’s not real life. He was desperate for a relationship and a woman cos he’s been in prison since he was a teen and she’s desperate cos of her bpd and her tit past relationships. They both have mental health issues which clearly feed off each other they both want to feel wanted and neeeded and it made me laugh the YouTube video she posted saying my bpd makes me do impulsive things and I’m obsessed with something then changed my mind….. but that doesn’t include victor lol it’s funny like u can’t pick and choose when your mental health wants to play up or not. The whole thing is embarrasing and it makes me quite sad actually because you can tell they’re both just lost and desperate for love so clinging onto each other and it makes me mad cos I know a lot of people in prison relationships that are legit and the way she lies unnecessarily is embarrasing cos it’s obvious!!!! She was gonna split up with him 6 months ago and go on married at first sight says it all about who she is and what she’s really doing this for!! Even if she thinks she loves him, I bet the followers the likes and the publicity makes her keep it going and heighten it And if the marriage is really true then she’s even worse than I thought because to marry someone without even meeting them is just plain pathetiC!!! Even if she really did love him more than anything in the world what difference is it going to make it they get married now or in six months time after they got to meet??? It’s like she’s trying to prove something, Having someones last name doesn’t change feelings it doesn’t make a difference they could have waited it’s all for the likes and to be able to say we’re married to get one up on other people, she pisses me off she’s fake and someone needs to tell her about herself but wait we can’t because she’s got mental health issues

She thinks we’re stupid like we can’t see through the lies!!!

Reactions: 6
I have a question… who is Emily? And when did she say she was going on love at first sight?

Reactions: 1
i mainly follow her because i was so intrigued by her story i mean engaged before you’re 1 year anniversary, calling each other husband and wife planning a future together would be not so weird on the outside world but when you’ve never met and solely based you’re relationship on what he’s acting and telling you his like is entertaining but also worrying, she’s open about her MH which makes me worried as just having those type of issues make you an easier target then a ‘neurotypical’ person, because in all honesty you can tell me you know someone by just texts calls and facetimes, the amount of times i’ve spoke to someone been so close and met them in person and we just don’t click, you really can’t find out about a person until you’re with them face to face, in all honesty by the rate of the US government the boarders won’t be opening anytime soon so she will not be able to visit him, prison pen pals work when you’re in the same country really, i’ve followed a few that live in the US in different states but can make it work because they can visit face to face, i don’t know how she could think just talking is substancial, he definitely seems to be selling her this life when in all honesty when men get out of prison it’s hard for them to settle down with one ‘girl’ even if you’ve been talking for so long because they have missed out on women so much they want to get back what they’ve missed lol, i feel sorry for her and really do hope he’s in it for the long run but all the videos i’ve seen he doesn’t seem real and more of the 90 day fiancé person type :/

Reactions: 2
I have a question… who is Emily? And when did she say she was going on love at first sight?
She used to be really good friends with a girl called Emma that she fell out with and her and Emma had beef online and Emma posted screenshots to her Instagram story where Naomi was telling Emma that she was thinking of ending things with Victor because she had been approached by married at first sight and she was thinking of going on there because she could find a ‘better match’

She used to be really good friends with a girl called Emma that she fell out with and her and Emma had beef online and Emma posted screenshots to her Instagram story where Naomi was telling Emma that she was thinking of ending things with Victor because she had been approached by married at first sight and she was thinking of going on there because she could find a ‘better match’
oh right thank you! - what’s this Emma’s @?

Naomi was in a long-term 3yr relationship and they were engaged due to get married and she ended it.
If she was just ‘desperate to be loved’ do you not think she’d have just stuck it out?
All this ‘they’ve never met’ - what would be different if they met? They’d get to have sex? Touch each other? An emotional connection is much more important.
It’s quite funny to know you’re all slating her for being with someone who committed murder, yet you could all indirectly cause her death if Naomi took all this to heart.

Who is Sophie, i’m lost?
Does anyone actually know her? I used to walk dogs with her where we lived on a traveller site and she always used to talk about her great uncle dennis wise

oh right thank you! - what’s this Emma’s @?
I’m not sure Emma is a bleeping psychopath she is really well known in her area for lying about people in her family dying and stealing money and stuff like that so she’s changed all of her social media names. I think that’s why a lot of people didn’t believe her when she started slating Naomi and that’s why she posted the screenshots and Naomi responded to those screenshots on her story saying yes I was thinking of splitting up with Victor but only because I was overwhelmed thinking about maybe never being able to have kids and stuff like that

Naomi was in a long-term 3yr relationship and they were engaged due to get married and she ended it.
If she was just ‘desperate to be loved’ do you not think she’d have just stuck it out?
All this ‘they’ve never met’ - what would be different if they met? They’d get to have sex? Touch each other? An emotional connection is much more important.
It’s quite funny to know you’re all slating her for being with someone who committed murder, yet you could all indirectly cause her death if Naomi took all this to heart.
It’s nothing to do with sex at all. It’s the fact that things can be so different in person. I think every single one of us can say that we’ve been in the situation where we have met someone online maybe on Instagram on a dating site and then we have met up with them and the vibes have been completely different. It’s nothing to do with sex or physical touch it’s the fact that you can only really tell if you have a connection with someone in person because you just might not click regardless of how amazing things might seem you don’t know until you actually meet that person. Oh shut up with the in directly caused her death tit. If Naomi can’t take it then she shouldn’t be on social media. Yes it’s sad but everyone knows that if you put yourself out there online especially something as unorthodox as her situation there are going to be people that don’t agree. U can’t expect everyone to agree with you and she doesn’t mind getting all of the likes and the followers and the support and the money from her videos so she needs to expect the backlash

Who is Sophie, i’m lost?
Does anyone actually know her? I used to walk dogs with her where we lived on a traveller site and she always used to talk about her great uncle dennis wise
I think Sophie is one of her friends who she met on social media, where she seems to only have friends lol

Reactions: 5
I’m not sure Emma is a bleeping psychopath she is really well known in her area for lying about people in her family dying and stealing money and stuff like that so she’s changed all of her social media names. I think that’s why a lot of people didn’t believe her when she started slating Naomi and that’s why she posted the screenshots and Naomi responded to those screenshots on her story saying yes I was thinking of splitting up with Victor but only because I was overwhelmed thinking about maybe never being able to have kids and stuff like that

It’s nothing to do with sex at all. It’s the fact that things can be so different in person. I think every single one of us can say that we’ve been in the situation where we have met someone online maybe on Instagram on a dating site and then we have met up with them and the vibes have been completely different. It’s nothing to do with sex or physical touch it’s the fact that you can only really tell if you have a connection with someone in person because you just might not click regardless of how amazing things might seem you don’t know until you actually meet that person. Oh shut up with the in directly caused her death tit. If Naomi can’t take it then she shouldn’t be on social media. Yes it’s sad but everyone knows that if you put yourself out there online especially something as unorthodox as her situation there are going to be people that don’t agree. U can’t expect everyone to agree with you and she doesn’t mind getting all of the likes and the followers and the support and the money from her videos so she needs to expect the backlash

I think Sophie is one of her friends who she met on social media, where she seems to only have friends lol
I’ve had both? But I think if I was speaking to someone for over a year then yeah I’d say they know pretty well…
and not really? If everyone made a choice to be kind then there wouldn’t be the need for ‘backlash’.
You’re all slating here but are that unhappy in your own lives you feel the need to talk tit about someone online who isn’t affecting your life.
Fed up of the ‘don’t be on social media if you can’t handle it’ … how about don’t be on social media if you feel the need to troll?

That emma is a psycopath from what i have seen!
Her insta @_justeandc_ and _justeandc on tik tok!! She has a new business scaming women for “art” that anyone can do on a free app called Bazaart.....make of that what you will. It’s @doodle.me.stationary

Her insta @_justeandc_ and _justeandc on tik tok!! She has a new business scaming women for “art” that anyone can do on a free app called Bazaart.....make of that what you will. It’s @doodle.me.stationary
She really is a psychopath I don’t know how she hasn’t been arrested with all of the disgusting scams and lies she’s pulled over the past 10 years. If you think Naomi is bad you haven’t seen anything yet when it comes to Emma

Is she still on tik tok? I think Naomi spread rumours that Curtis and Emma were fake and then Emma actually turned around and spilled the beans on Naomi.
I didn’t realise Naomi was a traveller x

I’ve had both? But I think if I was speaking to someone for over a year then yeah I’d say they know pretty well…
and not really? If everyone made a choice to be kind then there wouldn’t be the need for ‘backlash’.
You’re all slating here but are that unhappy in your own lives you feel the need to talk tit about someone online who isn’t affecting your life.
Fed up of the ‘don’t be on social media if you can’t handle it’ … how about don’t be on social media if you feel the need to troll?
I think everyone is forgetting that Naomi was exposed a few months ago and for saying horrific things about a girl in one of her group chat and calling her fat so no one is got any place to say be kind to Naomi

Is she still on tik tok? I think Naomi spread rumours that Curtis and Emma were fake and then Emma actually turned around and spilled the beans on Naomi.

Im sure she is still on there! Yeah she is, thats how she knows tommy fury etc

I think everyone is forgetting that Naomi was exposed a few months ago and for saying horrific things about a girl in one of her group chat and calling her fat so no one is got any place to say be kind to Naomi
wow that’s awful!!

Im sure she is still on there! Yeah she is, thats how she knows tommy fury etc
She doesn’t seem put together enough to be a traveller at all.

wow that’s awful!!

She doesn’t seem put together enough to be a traveller at all.
Yeah she was in a group chat with a few other girls and someone screenshot it and exposed her and she was calling a girl horrible names and saying that she was fat so that’s why I don’t feel bad criticising Naomi because she’s not as nice and kind as she makes out!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.