Naomi Wise - TikTok USA Prison Wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So happy there is finally a thread for her. I heard she is pregnant with his baby is this true???????

Also dont think anyone should be posting his sisters name as it is against the rules of tattle šŸ™…šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 2
We are fortunate enough to live privileged lives where weā€™ve never had to consider a gun. We donā€™t know much about his upbringing, but from what Iā€™ve heard it sounds troubled and weā€™ll never understand the desperation some other face. Of course Iā€™d be heartbroken if anything happened to my brother, but at the same time if he shot at someone, theyā€™re going to shoot back. Naomi speaks openly about mental health issues and I just think itā€™s sad that sheā€™s found happiness in someone and others feel the need to put it down.
I myself wouldnā€™t date an American inmate, but he seems to make her happier than any English non-criminal male Iā€™ve ever met!

Can I ask where youā€™ve read this?
this may be true and Naomiā€™s side not. But Iā€™ve also seen how things can be twisted by the media and even courts. No one would ever know what truly happened other than the people there. But if he just wanted to shoot someone why not do that when he stole the car? Iā€™m no means defending him, but Iā€™m a completely different person than I was when I was 18 and people can change and learn. I highly doubt when heā€™s released from prison he would go back to that life. Desperate people do desperate things.
Thatā€™s why I said itā€™s difficult. Because thereā€™s always two sides to every story and to be honest we wonā€™t ever know the full story of what happened or why, heā€™s the only person who knows why he did what he did and regardless heā€™s serving his time for it now. Ive not read anything at all about what heā€™s done because to be honest I donā€™t care enough I didnā€™t even know his full name or any details about him šŸ˜… I also personally have never spoken about what heā€™s done on this thread. Itā€™s her decision to date who she wants, itā€™s only the same as someone sticking by their other half if they went to prison before getting together which many people do.
My comments on this thread have been about her doing things and worrying sheā€™s getting carried away because itā€™s giving her attention. Everyone will always have an opinion itā€™s just part of life and she will face backlash for dating someone in prison, so will he for what heā€™s done, sheā€™s the one putting it out there to millions of people so she must know this - but if sheā€™s as happy as she claims then other people opinions shouldnā€™t matter to her!

We are fortunate enough to live privileged lives where weā€™ve never had to consider a gun. We donā€™t know much about his upbringing, but from what Iā€™ve heard it sounds troubled and weā€™ll never understand the desperation some other face. Of course Iā€™d be heartbroken if anything happened to my brother, but at the same time if he shot at someone, theyā€™re going to shoot back. Naomi speaks openly about mental health issues and I just think itā€™s sad that sheā€™s found happiness in someone and others feel the need to put it down.
I myself wouldnā€™t date an American inmate, but he seems to make her happier than any English non-criminal male Iā€™ve ever met!

Can I ask where youā€™ve read this?
this may be true and Naomiā€™s side not. But Iā€™ve also seen how things can be twisted by the media and even courts. No one would ever know what truly happened other than the people there. But if he just wanted to shoot someone why not do that when he stole the car? Iā€™m no means defending him, but Iā€™m a completely different person than I was when I was 18 and people can change and learn. I highly doubt when heā€™s released from prison he would go back to that life. Desperate people do desperate things.
Itā€™s court documents. Thereā€™s a few of them readily available, some for victor and some for his accomplices. thereā€™s actually one where Victor was trying to appeal his sentence stating that he essentially took the fall and didnā€™t give up his accomplices. I agree we donā€™t know what led him to take those lives that day but leading her fandom to believe that he was a silly kid who killed because it was him or them is completely false.
this is evident in the fact that he was also charged with carjacking, armed robbery, home invasion also on the same date

So happy there is finally a thread for her. I heard she is pregnant with his baby is this true???????

Also dont think anyone should be posting his sisters name as it is against the rules of tattle šŸ™…šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø
No I donā€™t think so, she canā€™t even meet him to do the prison pregnancy yet lol.

I didnā€™t realise it was a rule, we discuss other influencers friends and family using their names also?

Whatā€™s his sisters name?
Just had a lookā€¦ is she from the uk and heā€™s in prison in America?? They have never met and getting married?? šŸ™ˆ

You canā€™t ā€˜legallyā€™ marry someone in the US without meeting them. Prison or not - the government doesnt chance rules for anyone. Once they meet they can enter a spousal visa and they will have 90 days to get married. But as for a ā€˜legal marriage, i highly doubt it. The rules are different for each state, but they are all clear on allowing british immigrants into the country and they make us jump through hoops to be able to stay. She has to physically meet him then they can enter the fiancĆ© visa then get married. - Iā€™m hoping her visit is really soon so she gets the ball rolling.
I do believe their relationship is real, and I believe the only reason she posts about their relationship so publicly is to celebrate their love and document it. ( clever for their marriage and immigration) sheā€™s a clever woman she will have researched the rules of how to move to the US. they are a really sweet couple, letā€™s face is people fall in love in all kinds of ways. Itā€™s up to her what she shares about her relationship and life. We forget we see small clips, not the hours of time spent. I wish them all the luck in the world and hope she continues to share her parts of her life as Iā€™m sure itā€™s helping with loneliness. šŸ–¤
Whatā€™s his sisters name?

Itā€™s not against the rules at all people are forever posting peopleā€™s kids names, family names. Itā€™s addresses you canā€™t post

Reactions: 4
I follow Naomi, have done for awhile now on both Tiktok and Instagram and Iā€™ve seen from her stories this morning that she now knows that sheā€™s being spoken about on here as her followers have told her as theyā€™re worried. What I wanted to know though was how did her followers find out that she has a thread on here? Iā€™m guessing sheā€™s either on here herself to begin with speaking about others or her followers that are ā€˜worriedā€™ about her were already members on here šŸ¤”

Anyways sheā€™s clearly bothered though because sheā€™s then gone on to post more stories of her speaking about it to his brother and to Victor himself.

I follow another prison wife, have done for a few years, how ever sheā€™s also from America and was able to visit him all the time. They got married while he was doing his time, waited just over ten years for him. Within a month of him being released he was on social media in girls dms, sending them nudes, asking for nudes, ringing them up saying his wife is out for a bit and to come over. Even after him saying heā€™d never do such a thing and sheā€™s his life he still went and did it. Iā€™m not saying theyā€™re all the same and will go off and cheat how ever you sort of knew that would happen as heā€™s been inside over ten years and a lot of these men want to see what else there is.
Sheā€™s stayed with him though even knowing all of this and currently trying for a baby.

If Naomi is happy though then good for her I guess and I hope it does work out for her šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I follow Naomi, have done for awhile now on both Tiktok and Instagram and Iā€™ve seen from her stories this morning that she now knows that sheā€™s being spoken about on here as her followers have told her as theyā€™re worried. What I wanted to know though was how did her followers find out that she has a thread on here? Iā€™m guessing sheā€™s either on here herself to begin with speaking about others or her followers that are ā€˜worriedā€™ about her were already members on here šŸ¤”

Anyways sheā€™s clearly bothered though because sheā€™s then gone on to post more stories of her speaking about it to his brother and to Victor himself.

I follow another prison wife, have done for a few years, how ever sheā€™s also from America and was able to visit him all the time. They got married while he was doing his time, waited just over ten years for him. Within a month of him being released he was on social media in girls dms, sending them nudes, asking for nudes, ringing them up saying his wife is out for a bit and to come over. Even after him saying heā€™d never do such a thing and sheā€™s his life he still went and did it. Iā€™m not saying theyā€™re all the same and will go off and cheat how ever you sort of knew that would happen as heā€™s been inside over ten years and a lot of these men want to see what else there is.
Sheā€™s stayed with him though even knowing all of this and currently trying for a baby.

If Naomi is happy though then good for her I guess and I hope it does work out for her šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜…
Sheā€™s not trying for a baby at all donā€™t talk rubbish šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
I think heā€™s a nasty piece of work (you have to be to commit those crimes) and sheā€™s delusional to the truth šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

The worst thing to do is make people know thereā€™s a thread because soon enough they will all be here, not everyone is a ā€˜haterā€™ or trying to bring anyone else down like I said the whole thing is just intriguing, if it wasnā€™t she wouldnā€™t of ended up on tv talking about it. But I certainly wouldnā€™t describe her as the hottest thing at the moment.

Reactions: 3
Iā€™ve just happened upon this thread and googled her. There is an online tabloid story about her that includes an image of her posing on a bridge with a stuffed ā€˜dollā€™, the doll has his face (like those godawful cushions you can have printed by the cheap photo canvas companies). The doll is wearing an orange prison jumpsuit. Is it me or is that weird? Not just the doll thing in general but the fact that the doll is wearing prison clothing. She is posing with the doll so she can ā€˜be with himā€™, itā€™s a fantasy thing. So why wouldnā€™t she fantasise that he would be wearing civvies, as he would be if he were really with her in selfies? Is it a sign that she just likes the attention and the ā€˜dangerā€™ of his incarcerated status?

How does she know that he isnā€™t talking to other ā€˜penpalsā€™? Lots of these men have multiple women on the go, they get the attention plus the financial benefits of the women paying into their prison accounts and sending them gift parcels. Itā€™s not a rare story.

I think heā€™s a nasty piece of work (you have to be to commit those crimes) and sheā€™s delusional to the truth šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
Without wanting to make excuses for this man, he was 19 years old when he committed his crime/s. It was described as a ā€˜gangland hitā€™ in the crappy paper I read. Gangs, particularly in the USA, can be a way of life for some communities. Young boys are groomed into them from a very young age and leaving once youā€™re in isnā€™t easy at all, especially if your family, friends and local community are embedded. Those who participate in gang land culture definitely have to take responsibility for their part but itā€™s a complex social issue, particularly in a country like the USA where the economic, social, educational and political divides are vast.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
First thereā€™s nothing on his sister page all lies I think itā€™s time for you guys to get a life thank you very much if so please post it
Kingjavie šŸ¤£

The worst thing to do is make people know thereā€™s a thread because soon enough they will all be here, not everyone is a ā€˜haterā€™ or trying to bring anyone else down like I said the whole thing is just intriguing, if it wasnā€™t she wouldnā€™t of ended up on tv talking about it. But I certainly wouldnā€™t describe her as the hottest thing at the moment.
no definitely not but thatā€™s what sheā€™s interested in which is a bit startling shouldnā€™t she just be interested in her relationship?

Sheā€™s not trying for a baby at all donā€™t talk rubbish šŸ˜‚
Hi Sophie.

I donā€™t know that much about this girl but can I just ask IF what sheā€™s saying is true about the killings being self-defence if you would all feel the same?
I know if my brother was being shot and shot back and killed 3 men, whatever the circumstances, thatā€™s what Iā€™d expect and want him to do? Rather than it be him who dies?
Arenā€™t you and Naomi best friends though Sophie?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I donā€™t dislike her, at all. I think sheā€™s a sweet girl who is desperate to be loved and has found that (hopefully) in victor. What I cannot stand though is the fake accent she puts on, on the phone to him. ā€œhey baaaaybyā€. Iā€™ve watched a few of her YouTube videos and it just seems like she thinks sheā€™s in a film? Also in her red flags she says as long as they donā€™t call you pet names constantly early onā€¦ Iā€™ve never seen a TikTok or YouTube where he refers to her as Naomiā€¦ theyā€™re still quite early in a relationship: a year isnā€™t long, especially when you havenā€™t met. Just think itā€™s contradictory.

The girl tells so many lies obviously and its noticable how she seems to be always involved in the drama, cries about it but loves it in the mean time for the attention. Thats exactly what she wants. This whole thread is garbage and weā€™re only giving her what she wants. The moment you see her own friends think a certain way about her, speaks volumes. This whole thread needs to die along with her play pretendā€¦ā€¦ā€¦
so you know what, I kind of hope itā€™s all fake for her and shes doing it for money and fame and genuinely has no intentions of waiting for him.
letā€™s face it, heā€™s not getting out early. He killed 2 people (maybe 3?) committed home invasion, has firearm, drug dealing, drug possession charges against his name aswell as being a recovering crack addict.
if she waits until sheā€™s 39 sheā€™s going to have a hell of a shock when he gets out and isnā€™t the man he makes out to be. Bare in mind heā€™s been in the hole multiple times since Iā€™ve followed her.
The girl tells so many lies obviously and its noticable how she seems to be always involved in the drama, cries about it but loves it in the mean time for the attention. Thats exactly what she wants. This whole thread is garbage and weā€™re only giving her what she wants. The moment you see her own friends think a certain way about her, says a lot. This whole thread needs to die along with her play pretendā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ Weā€™ll see how fast it will.

Honestly, I feel sorry for her. its so sad

Also..... how does she affford life when she doesnt work?!?!

constantly shopping, paying for victors way in life and paying rent on a new life? teach me lmao

Honestly, I feel sorry for her. its so sad

Also..... how does she affford life when she doesnt work?!?!

constantly shopping, paying for victors way in life and paying rent on a new life? teach me lmao
she makes money from tik toks etc
Emma had an issue with her making money of it all, they had a big row they Threw on their insta stories thatā€™s where all the lies were unfolded. Naomi then came out and tried to defend herself, it was tragic

I follow Naomi as I find the whole thing so intriguing. What if he doesnā€™t get out early, will she actually wait until sheā€™s 39? I just think itā€™s crazy! I follow another prison wife, sheā€™s Australian and her man has two years left and sheā€™s moved to Kansas to be there for when he gets out. Side note - her man is FINE! šŸ˜‚ but she had a story up of how much it costs to move and everything else about how lonely it is. But she said something like it cost her 50 grand or something all in to move over there which is absolutely crazy money.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.