Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tootyfruity10

Her latest story about dating in 2023.. didn’t take her long to get over her twin flame, love of her life 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 15

privateaccount202

Not really. It is very well documented online if you do not believe me. If you are from Europe you could (altho you shouldn’t, there is a high number of trafficked women from Eastern Europe into Western Europe for SW) be a little less knowledgeable/aware but if you are from America it’s literally everywhere in the news and almost everybody knows someone who may or may not have done it. There is an increasing number of Chinese people being smuggled through Central America all the way to the US and Canada, it shows how powerful and international those organizations are.

Given that Animal was in a gang from my understanding, he would have no problems to find someone who could help if he wanted to go. The fact that he has someone he knows in England would make most things like being unable to find an apartment irrelevant.
LISTEN. When he comes out of PRISON HE IS GOING TO BE ON PROBATION TO THE STATE OF MICHIGAN. REGULAR PISS TESTS. CHECKS OF HIS LIVING ARRANGEMENTS. THEY WANT TO KNOW EVERY LAST SINGLE DETAIL. HE WILL BE FORCED TO LOOK FOR EMPLOYMENT. THERE WILL BE NO OPPORTUNITIES TO RUN AWAY OVER HERE. Whatever delulu thing you’ve been told, WRONG.

• Heart
  • Haha

privateaccount202

Yes, he can. Not necessarily legally, but if he has the money everything has a price.
No he cannot unless he can obtain a passport. Which most felons cannot because they come out on probation. He may also be ordered to stay in his city for a period of time. Even with the passport he’d have to come over then would get questioned at customs and be sent right home. That or stay here completely illegally. Be unable to work and access healthcare. Please think before posing delusional rubbish.

Lord Farquad

Chatty Member
She will get more engagement by saying nothing at the moment and when that dips she will do a big reveal story.
No doubt including unique phrases such as…

“I was gaslit for years”
“Because of my BPD….”
I trust too easily and love hard”
“You can’t pour from an empty cup”

Could write the script for her at this point.

• Haha

gurlbye

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion : Naomi’s got a botched nose job, but still got the horse chompers in her gob

• Haha

eyespy24

so it seems the clinic that did the nose surgery filmed it all… which has made me think it was either a free nose job…or heavily discounted to agree to be filmed??

Lord Farquad

Chatty Member
If them men think they might get a few $$ out of women, or in Vicky’s case - CD players, then you best believe they’ll be giving X factor a run for their money with the sob stories 😂
Plasted all over TikTok about the hotel stays, pandora necklace and bragging about how they want to change their wedding rings every 3 years. Man can't even afford a cd player.

• Haha

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
I’m dying of embarrassment for her. She made being a prison wife to an American murderer her personality, supposedly her mother claims his children as her grandchildren & now she’s acting like it never happened & she’s dating 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

RandomAlpaca22

VIP Member
Her “Husband” is in jail for actual murder, yet the trolls are the bad toxic ones.

Give ya head a wobble luv.
Yeah & not just the one murder, double homicide, 3 counts of armed robbery, 1 count of home invasion and another count on possession of a firearm lol.

Yeah proper scummy we are. LOL.

• Wow
  • Haha

Dansgonemad

VIP Member
Ive had 3 hate mails so far but thats it lol
ANYWAY
Ive had over 15 people message me and say that they used to be bullied by her and her friends (im not saying anymore incase its identifiable jokes on me right :p)
people are supporting which is nice ♥ sorry if you actually got bullied by her and here friends and im always here if you need to chat

(also an opinion is not bullying)
I LOVE how even though she outed and doxed you online you still don't give a shit, and are still posting your opinions on her👌 many get sought out then their accounts disappear, fair play! this will 100% piss her off even more because you dont care 😂

• Haha

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
So in the space of a few weeks she broke up with her ‘soulmate’ & husband, got into a relationship with someone else & is now processing that breakup as well 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

gurlbye

Chatty Member
I think she’s lying about a tattoo apprenticeship, they are highly competitive and she doesn’t have a creative bone in her body. They’d want to see drawing portfolios, commitment etc.

Lord Farquad

Chatty Member
Rant incoming.

I’m currently cramped up in a high backed hospital chair beside my Grandmother who was hospitalised on Tuesday after a suspected heart attack. To top it off, she has an infection which has completely altered her mind. She’s had a total personality change and is aggressive, fearful, hallucinating etc. I haven’t left since Tuesday because she can’t cope without my familiar face and screams the ward down. I slept in the same clothes for two days before my partner dropped my things off. I stayed up through last night on my laptop to meet a deadline that I just couldn’t miss. This is real life. I also have EUPD but nobody would know that because I medicate and attend therapy rather than do naff all about it and use it to excuse stupid behaviour.

And here’s Naomi, complaining that she’s struggling to “switch off” from boxing up imitation jewellery that she stole the design for. You’d think she was fucking flying the bracelets out herself. You give yourself time to relax love. I’ve never known someone to be so completely tactless about her position. One minute she’s complaining about the cost of living, the next minute she’s buying herself a new handbag because “why not?”. Jesus Christ. Normally it goes over my head but folk just truly don’t understand real struggle.

Apologies guys. I probably shouldn’t come on here when I’m stressed.

I’m not looking for sympathy. My Grandma is basically my mother and there’s no place I’d rather be than here. I’m just trying to make a point about her ridiculous attitude.
---

• Heart